Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Corvuss

Batch #1157

Postby LimeThing » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:53 am

Username; sschw
Name; Orca
Gender; Female
Gender for breeding purposes; Female
Personality; Overall Orca is a very sweet viscet much like her favorite foods. She cares greatly for sealife. She spends much of her time seeking out ways to help others. She has problems working with others though so it hinders her ability to help, but she still makes a difference. Outside of her sea life work, she is easily excited and loves to play like a viscling. Once she knows someone she is super talkative and outgoing. Sometimes she can get over the top though, and will take things too far. Her jokes usually go to far and can end up with endings she wasn't expecting, but its still fun to her unless someone gets hurt.
Fav snack?; Sweet Fruits

This babe was inspired by fishing ^^

I love the colors tbh

This one will be FCFS!

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Gender for breeding purposes;
Personality; (Short, min. 100 words)
Fav snack?;

PPSs do not count towards your monthly limit c;
Last edited by LimeThing on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1156

Postby invincible llama » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:56 am

Username; invincible llama
Name; curio
Gender; female
Gender for breeding purposes; female
Personality; curio, like her name is a curious visling, always wondering about the world around her. She loves to explore and have adventures with her friends. Her favorite animal is the butterfly and has gotten into lots of trouble for chasing then a long way. Her outgoing personaloty has made her many many friends so far and she always hopes to make more.
Fav snack? Ice cream

didn't meet the word count minimum
Last edited by invincible llama on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:57 am

Username; sschw
Name; Orca
Gender; Female
Personality; Overall Orca is a very sweet viscet much like her favorite foods. She cares greatly for sealife. She spends much of her time seeking out ways to help others. She has problems working with others though so it hinders her ability to help, but she still makes a difference. Outside of her sea life work, she is easily excited and loves to play like a viscling. Once she knows someone she is super talkative and outgoing. Sometimes she can get over the top though, and will take things too far. Her jokes usually go to far and can end up with endings she wasn't expecting, but its still fun to her unless someone gets hurt.
Fav snack?; Sweet Fruits
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1157

Postby polysaccharide » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:58 am

Username; borko.
Name; Twister
Gender; Male
Gender for breeding purposes; Male
Personality; Twister is incredibly shy, and he doesn't like meeting new people. He is scared they will not like the way he acts and will make fun of him. He does have a few friends, however, and is very laid back and comfortable around them. He is very creative, loving to make music and write stories. A night owl, he can often be found sitting in his desk chair at the wee hours of the morning, scratching away at a piece of paper. He is very curious and loves to learn about all sorts of things, especially space. His favorite thing to learn about is planets and how they form.
Fav snack?; Cinnamon buns

nevermind then
Last edited by polysaccharide on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
pierce - he/him
Image Image Image Image
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:59 am

Username; LadyChinaAru
Name; Sai
Gender; Male
Gender for breeding purposes; Male
Personality; Sai is a very sweet and sensitive boy, preferring to avoid most conflict. He's often see either watching the koi pond at hims home or painting with his watercolors. his adoptive parents are very kind and supportive of him and his artwork with their home being filled with his painting ranging from small ones to large landscape paintings. He also loves cute things like bunnies and plushies and has a huge collection of different plushies that he loves, though he often hides them when friends come over so they don't embarrass him when they come over by calling him girly.
Fav snack?; lollipops
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Indigo_the_indominus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:01 am

Username;indigo_the_indominus
Name;Shiver
Gender; Female
Personality; She is cold and seems like an outsider. she is quick-thinking and cunning, but can get a little self centred.
Due to her lack of friendliness she doesn't have many friends. Despite all this, she is quite kind if you get to know her. She sometimes spaces out, daydreaming. The friends she does have are mostly emo, she feels as if she is used by them though. Even though she does not like her friends she is too shy to make new ones, she is afraid they will make fun of her97. She is also very protective of good things, because they make her feel happy.
Fav snack?; Smoked salmon. :3

"A pool just isn't the same as the ocean it has no energy. no life"
~linda gerber
╔═════════════════════════╗
Hi I'm Indigo, I am a Fandom crazy dinosaur who loves getting trades and new pets.
I love CS probably too much.... oh well what can you do I guess! I only joined in april!
Anyways thanks for reading and send a trade or a pm any time! I also do smol free art sometimes... just ask!
╚═════════════════════════╝

ImageImageImage

Indigo_the_indominus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1157

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:02 am

Username; ~emmy~
Name; Flora
Gender; Female
Personality; Flora is a pretty chill and creative viscet, she likes making bracelets and all sorts, she also loves writing songs, mostly about her life experiences,she likes animals, they calm her anger and sadness, she is depressed most of the time, she has anxiety as well, she doesnt show her emotions though, she likes to keep them hidden from others, she doesnt like attention or anyone looking at her art or written songs, because they are personal to her and meaningful, she loves to sit on her own under a tree and read, with no noises or anyone to bother her.
Fav snack?; cheese souffles

oh hecc
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:14 am

sschw wrote:Username; sschw
Name; Orca
Gender; Female
Fav snack?; Sweet Fruits

Congrats ^^
wow, I was not expecting that many forms you guys are awesome
Don't worry, I'll be making more batches soon, keep your eyes open o^o

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

LimeThing