CAFLUF #41 by echoclouds

Based on Click to view
Artist echoclouds [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

CAFLUF #41

Postby echoclouds » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:16 am

This babe has moss swirls, how did they get them? was it a birth mark? was a magical thing that happended to them? Btw the form is up to you! extras are allowed but not needed
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CAFLUF #41

Postby dead-account » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:51 am

Username: Jensang
Cafluf name: Merido
Cafluf gender: Male
Story of the moss:

When Merido was young he would always sleep for a long time, but one day he and his mother were in a forest looking for food and shelter, the sun was going down and his mother spoke Get some rest we have a long day tomorrow. Merido nodded and laid down nearby a rock with moss on it, he yawned and slowly drifted away, he slept for a while, but what he thought was a few seconds was actually a few years.. His eyes slowly opened but he couldn't see anything, it seemed as if something was covering him.
He shifted around but it felt like he was trapped in something, a few more kicks and he finally found his way out, he was covered in moss . He tried to shake the moss off but it seemed as if it was stuck onto him, he tried and tried again , but it never came off. A few years have passed and he now embraces the moss because it makes him feel unique
dead-account

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CAFLUF #41

Postby echoclouds » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:55 am

Jensang wrote:
Username: Jensang
Cafluf name: Merido
Cafluf gender: Male
Story of the moss:

When Merido was young he would always sleep for a long time, but one day he and his mother were in a forest looking for food and shelter, the sun was going down and his mother spoke Get some rest we have a long day tomorrow. Merido nodded and laid down nearby a rock with moss on it, he yawned and slowly drifted away, he slept for a while, but what he thought was a few seconds was actually a few years.. His eyes slowly opened but he couldn't see anything, it seemed as if something was covering him.
He shifted around but it felt like he was trapped in something, a few more kicks and he finally found his way out, he was covered in moss . He tried to shake the moss off but it seemed as if it was stuck onto him, he tried and tried again , but it never came off. A few years have passed and he now embraces the moss because it makes him feel unique

You won!
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me