Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1679 - Lightning

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 am

Name: Henry Argent
    Owner: tenlittlesoldierboys

oooo what's this? Elemental themes!

I was asked to choose an element, so I chose lightning!

To win this viscet, I want you to use up to 2k words and up to three art pieces to impress me and deliver the character you have in mind. Any kind of art is allowed - this means animations, comics, etc.
    There is another requirement, though - you need to list a song that you feel applies to this viscet. Genre does not matter; I'll be paying attention to the lyrics and whether or not it connects well with the character you've given me.

Here is a skeleton form to get you started:
    Code: Select all
    [list]Username:
    Name:
    Song + why it fits: (this does not count against your 2k words)
    Extras: Remember, up to 2k words and 3 art pieces![/list]

This will end on August 7th. Extensions are available upon request.

** If you go 5-10 words over the 2k limit, I'll allow it ^^

Mutations:
    Mist Mane - Event Rare
    Finned Tufts - Roaming Trait
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1679 - Lightning

Postby Parasitic Rat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:18 am

Dropping~
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:20 am

Username: Undyne.
    Name: Malachi
    Song + why it fits: Ne me quitte pas - he has never had successful love and always begs them "please don't go"
    Extras: Remember, up to 2k words and 3 art pieces!
Last edited by sillies on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 am

Username:
    Name: Sir Micheal
    Song + why it fits: Boulevard of Broken Dreams ~ He walks alone cause he's a ghost

Ooh res with ghost!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:31 am

still one cool design. definitely love how this one turned out c:

debating trying out// not sure yet, so hesitate res
    Username:
    Name:

trying for a different one;; couldn't get a solid idea :c
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:40 am

Last edited by Razors on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:34 am

Soo cute. Offering up relationships if needed, just pm me c:
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 pm

▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

HENRY "THE PHANTOM" ARGENT -- FRENCH-CANADIAN PIRATE -- GHOST -- MALE

P!ATD -- EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES

"FINDERS KEEPERS, LOSERS WEEPERS"
Finders keepers has always been Henry's motto, even before he became a pirate. If he found something, he took it for himself, without further thinking about it. In his opinion, it was your loss, if you left something unguarded long enough, so he could come and take it, no matter what it was. He found it, it's his now. Deal with it.

"I SEE WHAT'S MINE AND TAKE IT"
Getting along with the above, Henry has never really cared if something belonged to someone else. If he saw something he liked, he took it. It has always been that simple. This attitute had been the reason for him becoming a pirate in the first place, and it has always been his point of view whenever he and his crew went on a raid. Jewels, gemstones, gold, money, beautiful women and men - nothing was safe. Nothing is safe.

"DONE MY TIME AND SERVED MY SENTENCE"
For the first thirty years of his curse, Henry hated it. He despised it. Trapped on the wreck of his ship and only able to roam around on the open sea, he was lonely. Everything had been taken from him and at first, he actually started to feel sorry for what he did. He regretted all the murders and raids he commited. All the crimes he and his crew were guilty of. But after thirty years, he was sick of being sorry and started to test his boundaries. And as soon as he figured out, that he was able to be seen and that he could still do quite alot, even though he was a ghost now, he threw his regrets overboard and started anew. Started to raid again, sunk whole ships and killed its crew, just to get hold of whatever treasure they might hold. He figured that he had his time grieving, swore his revenge on the witch and started to become again, what he was best at. A pirate.

"HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED - BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE"
At first, Henry thought about his curse as of exactly what it was: a curse. But during all the time he already spent as a ghost, his view on that matter shifted. He still doesn't think of it as a blessing, but a while ago he welcomed his ghost-state with open arms. He realized, that being dead, and therefore in some way immortal, especially you get granted a whole lot time to do anything you want. Figured, he is not able to leave a certain area around the wreck of his ship, except during full- and new moon, but he has certainly found ways to continue being a pirate. Furthermore, he is still the legendary "Phantom" and as the song phrases so fittingly - legends never die.

I AM SO MUCH MORE THAN ROYAL -- HOW THE PHANTOM CAME TO BE
He certainly looked like a fine, handsome lad: Henry Argent. Son of Maurice Argent, a noble salesman, residing in Canada. But although a fine lad he was supposed to be, he only was a thorn in his father's side. Whatever he tried to raise his son properly - it failed. Instead of growing up to be a humble gentleman, just like his father, Henry turned out to be a brat. Formal etiquette was unknown to him and so were personal space and the concept, that not everything can ever go one's way. Whatever Henry wanted to own, he took. Whatever he wanted to do, he did. And the older Henry got, the less he cared about what was expected of him. He only stood by his fathers side, because he knew, without him, he would have nothing. And the thought of having nothing was perhaps the only thing that could scare young Henry, because he was reaching for the stars. He wanted to have everything.
And everything included her: The granddaughter of Her Highness, the Queen of Great Britain. He met her, when the royal family came to see his father, and he fell in love with her instantly. In fact, his love appeared to be shared, but not everyone appreciated this new bond. At first, nobody minded the two young lovers spending time together, but it was soon quite obvious, that Henry was not the right company for sweet princess Alice. Thus, they were seperated and the royal guards did everything they could to make sure, that Henry was unable to get close to their princess.
When anybody thought, that he would let himself stop by that, they would soon be proven wrong. He spend days alone in his chambers, trying to figure out a plan to get to his love back. He soon realized, that the only way to be with her, was to kidnap her, but he did not even hesitate for a moment. Because he knew: He was not willing to live without her anymore, she would be his, no matter the cost. And at the night before the royal family was to head back to Britain again, Henry put his plan into practice. He kidnapped the princess, killing two of the guards and one serviceman. By notice of of Alice's disappearance and his absence, he became Most-Wanted Number One, with a heavy reward on his head - dead or alive. To his luck, Alice fell head over heels for the dishornered son of a nobleman and was willing to go anywhere with him, would it just mean, that she could forever be on his side. The lovers found a place to hide near the haven, but both were aware, that especially Henry was not safe for long. Therefore, they entered the first ship that they encountered. Which just happened to be The Countess of Wonderland - a pirate's ship.
The two lovers snuck on board and hid themselves in the first good hiding spot they could find. They knew they probably would be better off with being honest about their presence, but they have heard stories about pirates and they were too afraid to give themselves away. Embracing each other in a tight hug, they hoped to stay unnoticed until an opportunity to leave the ship would come up. But as soon as the ship set sail, they were found and brought to the Captain, who was delighted by the two young Viscets and even admired their sense of adventurousness. But what the man admired even more, were the delicate features of young and beautiful Alice. So he offered Henry a deal: "Yer can stay on mah ship, mate. We'll bring yer anywhere yer want. But in return, mate, I want yer girl."
Henry, of course, didn't think about giving away something that was his, so he declined the Captain's offer. Who just decided that he was going to keep the girl anyway and would just kill off Henry - problem solved. Bound to the pole, a gun on his chest, Henry asked the Captain for one last request. "Yer can kiss yer girl goodbye, mate." - "That is not what I want." - "What'cha wanting then, eh? I ain't gonna pardon yer." - "A sword. And a fair fight." - "A fair fight, eh? Aye, mates, hear that? Youngblood thinks he can beat yer Captain in a sword fight. But if that's his wish, aye, dying by sword? Give the boy a sword, would yer?"
So they gave him a sword and the fight following would turn out to be the one, that many pirates were still telling stories about, even fifty years later, even a hundred years from then. Of course the whole crew was rooting for their experienced Captain, and they all were in shock and striken with fear, when the old man died by the hands of young runaway Henry Argent. Smiling, he looked at the dying pirate, saying: "I fight for what is mine, mate. Remember that, wherever you go now." Then he turned around to his love Alice, to embrace her, to celebrate victory, but the girl had finally seen the true face of her lover, which had burst her happy bubble. She had to realize what everyone had told her all along: Henry was dangerous. She fled the ship as soon as she had the chance, just jumping into the deep waters of the ocean, but Henry did not follow her, did not even think about saving her. If she didn't want him anymore, that was her loss. She would soon figure out, what she missed, when everyone on land and sea would start to tell stories. Well, if she lived to hear these stories in the first place. But he was sure about one thing: There would be stories. Stories about a young pirate bringing fear to the seven seas. Stories about him.
"My name is Henry Argent. And this is my ship now. I am your new Captain."

[1002 words]

DRESS ME UP AND WATCH ME DIE -- A DEADLY CURSE
Henry would turn out to be right. Soon, there were stories told about him all over the seven seas: The Phantom, the cruellest and most feared pirate roaming the ocean, given his nickname because he came, took what he wanted and left again, without anyone really noticing that he had been there in the first place. But wherever he went, he left behind dead bodies and grieving family - as well as his signature: a skull carved into wood.
He and his crew raided everyone who was possibly in possession of something valuable - be it jewels, gemstones, gold and silver or just a handful of money. Or be it their very lives. Henry had no problem with stealing living cargo either, if a person aroused his interest, he took them with him, made them part of his crew. They could obey or they could die.
The young man enjoyed this new life - for him it was the fulfilment of all his dreams: He had the freedom to do and go whatever and wherever he wanted and he had especially the freedom to take whatever he thought was his. Nobody stood between him and the riches of the world, better even: Everyone was willing to give up everything they had, even offering their children to The Phantom, in hope that he would spare their lives.
They spent most of their time at sea, on the ship with the beautiful name Countess of Wonderland, and only entered land to raid villages and gather fresh food and water, such as this time around. They had landed somewhere they had never been to before and heard the villagers talking about a witch, that was living somewhere on the cliffs, in an old cottage, and which was supposed to be in possession of a valuable and powerful gemstone.
And for Henry, it was instantly decided: This gemstone? It would be his.
After doing the usual to thank the villagers for their hospitality - robbing them of their valuables, the pirates returned to their ship. Except for Henry, who went on a search for the witch's cottage, under the impression that a single old woman stood no chance against him, the Phantom. Magic was a bunch of nonsense anyway. At least that's what he thought, but entering that cottage on the cliffs would turn his life upside down.
When he awoke outside on deck of his ship, he didn't remember much. He remembered searching the cottage for the stone, he remembered the voice of the witch talking to him and he remembered threatening her with his gun. And he remembered the words she casted towards him, before his world turned black:
A lesson learnt
A clock unwound
The place you die
Is the place you haunt
What they call you
That you shall be
Until my name
Will set you free
A short life lived
An early death
Soon you will take
Your final breath

Even though he had no explanation as to what exactly happened, and especially how he ended up unconscious on his ship, Henry just decided to shrug it off. Weird experience lived: check. The strange words spoken he didn’t award any more attention to. Had she cursed him? Whatever. Magic didn’t exist. Curses didn’t either. Besides, he was practically unbeatable. Immortal. He wouldn’t die so soon yet. Right?
For days, everything was calm and life was nice and enjoyable. The crew was sailing across the sea and Henry had already forgotten about the words of the witch, when black clouds started to gather over the heads of the pirates. They didn’t worry much yet, as a thunderstorm was not an uncommon occurrence, and so far, they have managed to get through every previous one without big harm. But this one promised to be different. The rain seemed to come out of buckets, the waves seemed to have a competition going on of which of them was greater. And the thunder rumbled and lightning struck the highest mast of their ship again and again. And furthermore, they were drawing closer to some dangerous looking rocks and cliffs. The pirates had to admit: They were doomed. There was nothing they could do to prevent the ship from crashing into the cliffs, so many of the crew tried to save their lives by jumping into the high waves.
Henry, although, stayed on his ship until the end. He held onto the wheel and closed his eyes. Seconds later a crash. Then water everywhere. He took a deep breath and water filled his lungs. Only then he remembered the witch and her curse. Was all this just a coincident? It had to be.
He had no idea how much time had passed when he woke up again. The storm was gone, the sea was quiet and he felt the warm sun shining on his face. He opened his eyes and it hit him: He found himself under water. Panicking, he dove back to the surface, clinging onto some rocks, climbing out of the water. He felt strange, different. His eyes rested on the wreck of the Countess right in front of him and he searched the ocean for any members of his crew. If he survived, someone else must’ve too, right? But he was all alone.
And the strangle feeling in his neck didn’t go away either. Instead, the echo of the witch’s cursed poem repeated itself in his head, again and again. And then he noticed that his mane and tail were – mist?! And that he suddenly had fins and white markings all over his body, which hadn’t been there before. And he had to realize, had to admit, that magic was real. And that the witch had truly cursed him, as promised. Henry understood: He was dead and a ghost. He was cursed. Sentenced to haunt the wreck of his ship in order to pay for the murders he committed and the people he had killed. Sentenced for repentance. Forever.

[998 words]

-- Viscet Cassiopeia Theolesia belongs to G1 Sunstreaker
**she is not mentioned by name, but she is the witch that cursed Henry
[I have permission to use her]
-- Curse / Poem was written by me
[copy and you will be cursed]
-- Emperor's New Clothes is a song by Panic! At The Disco

Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:21 am, edited 17 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantom R » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 am

Username: Phantom R
    Name:

WIP
Click us, please!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Phantom R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:34 am

^
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me