Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

DOG WIP by happythepug

Artist happythepug [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

DOG WIP

Postby happythepug » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi!! I like Enstars, project sekai, genshin, anime and manga, splatoon, rythmn games and more!!
happythepug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DOG WIP

Postby Mincinno » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Hiya, so I know this is off topic and it happened a long time ago, but are you using the skink dog character I made for you? ooor are you only using the first place entry? Just wondering because I was thinking of using him maybe ^u^ ty
Im not here anymore I’m sorry. I’ve left years ago, I’ve come back just to state that I’m gone.
Mincinno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happythepug » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Mincinno wrote:Hiya, so I know this is off topic and it happened a long time ago, but are you using the skink dog character I made for you? ooor are you only using the first place entry? Just wondering because I was thinking of using him maybe ^u^ ty

Its fine ;0;
i am was planning on using him soon
but I guess if you really want him back if you have the stuff i gave i can consider trading it
back or stuff equal to it
Hi!! I like Enstars, project sekai, genshin, anime and manga, splatoon, rythmn games and more!!
happythepug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mincinno » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:29 pm

happythepug wrote:
Mincinno wrote:Hiya, so I know this is off topic and it happened a long time ago, but are you using the skink dog character I made for you? ooor are you only using the first place entry? Just wondering because I was thinking of using him maybe ^u^ ty

Its fine ;0;
i am was planning on using him soon
but I guess if you really want him back if you have the stuff i gave i can consider trading it
back or stuff equal to it

Nah you can keep him (or her) ^-^
Im not here anymore I’m sorry. I’ve left years ago, I’ve come back just to state that I’m gone.
Mincinno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me