Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Goodbye. I love you all. by Hawkie-the-Cat

Artist Hawkie-the-Cat [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goodbye. I love you all.

Postby Hawkie-the-Cat » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:56 am

Oh wow, where can I begin?

I came to this site in 2012. I was a weird, awkward girl who was going into middle school. I came on every day and never missed a release. I roleplayed, collected pets, traded, and became part of a wonderful, beautiful community. I never made real art here, in fact I never really created anything of my own because I was afraid of being terrible. I loved looking at the artwork of others and it inspired me. Throughout the years, I started to drift away. I got busy and had less and less time for CS and the amazing people I'd met. I met new people who loved me just as much as my online friends. Now, as a senior in high school, I've made the decision to leave CS and pursue other things. Its with a heavy heart that I have made this decision, but I know its the right one. The same people that I had joined with had left a long time ago. So as I leave, I thought I would leave just one quick sketch as a reminder of where I started. I love each and every member on here and hope that this site prospers and gathers even more wonderful people. Thank you to everyone who has made my experience here one to remember. Thank you to the roleplayers, both new and experienced. Thank you to the artists, from those who are like Picasso on a computer to those who are just starting out. Thank you to the staff who work so hard to make this place run smoothly.

And thank you to Tess, who will never see this, but made it all possible. Though we never spoke, the place you created became my world.

With much love,

Hawkie-the-Cat, formerly Hawkclaw05
Hawkie-the-Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me