Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A Simple Pony Doodle by Neozoo800

Artist Neozoo800 [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

A Simple Pony Doodle

Postby Neozoo800 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:57 am

Hello ChickenSmoothie!

Wow, it's been years since I last posted art. Four years to be exact! My, how times have changed.
I finally got an art tablet and some actual art skills. :lol: Funny enough, most of my art usually sucks. I think this one turned out rather nice. My last drawing I made using my tablet was a little lopsided.
Well, there's not much to say about this guy. I just started drawing and this is what I came up with. Ha, I almost shut my computer off because I couldn't get the design to work at first! But it turned out ok so I thought I'll share it with you all.

I'm actually using the app Amino for most of my art sharing. If you are in the equestria Amino community then feel free to look me up (I go by Jupiter Quartz on there). I post photos of my drawings, paintings, and I may even make some adoptables soon! But if you guys like this drawing then I can stick around cs for a while or you could follow me in the Amino group or on deviantart (my name is therealJupiterQuartz).

Thanks!
Neozoo800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me