Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Adoption Batches! by dry

Based on Click to view
Artist dry [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by dry

Adoption Batches!

Postby dry » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Welcome to Dessert Adopts's Adoption batches!

I will put all of my adoption batches in this "folder" as a color in. From here, you may click whatever pup batch you want. To get the pet, you will have to follow the instructions on the page, for example, fill out a form, or do a payment. So far I'm going to be doing everything for free since my art is terrible and does not derserve any payment of any sort. My pup batches works a bit different than the others. In the first 1 or 2 days, I will continually bump the thread, no one gets a pup until after the 2 or 3 days. Here's how you get the pup: you fill out the form, if another person wants it, you can just hope that you'll do better than them in the entry forms for the pup. I will choose whoever I like the best and they get the pet. After that, which every pup is left gets to go to the pup pound where you can fill out a esker form to get the pet or maybe no form at all. (IT WILL SAY IF I DO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!) YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO MORE THAN ONE ENTRY

Frequently Asked Questions

CUSTOMS!! I mean, will you do customs?
Well, since my art is so terrible, I don't think I have to skill to do customs, so maybe when I get better at art, then of course!

Am I allowed to call dibs on one pet when your not done with the others? (Or in other words, can I call dibs)
The answer is no because I would like to see the other people's responses for the pet.

Marking and bumping/posting is now allowed!
she/her
i play genshin, valorant, minecraft & more
disc - spork#0202
lets be friends!! ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
deviantart | twitch | spotify
dry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups