Drawing sessions 4
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1615- Hot Headed Judged!

Postby Stårry » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Owner: HellyBoo
Name: Contorious Racer
Gender for breeding purposes: Male

Ends: 7/24/17

Heres my GA artist entry that got the most votes to be brought to life!

This will be a sort of limited impress-me. I want to see character development and some originality. Good luck everyone!

Rules: wrote:-Prettying up is allowed and encouraged!
-Stick to the limits, no extras other than whats given.
-Once the contest is closed, please do not bump.
-Be nice, above all else.
-Have fun!

Need some Inspiration? How about: wrote:What made them angry:
- Family
-Friends
-A neighbor
-Their leader
-Childhood memory
Extras:
-Maybe give them some items?
-Adventure story (I love these!)
-Comic (I also love these~)
-Where were they raised?
-Why is the song meaningful?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
A song that's meaningful to them: (No nightcore or screamo pls, the rest is good)
Personality: (500 words or less)
What made them angry/indifferent?: (500 words or less)
Unlimited extras, Collective limits: 8000 word limit, 10 art piece limit (2 comic panels = 1 art piece)

Last edited by Stårry on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1615- Hot Headed

Postby _Alex_ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:51 pm

omg this is amazing???

major reserve
    i have too many ideas for this one

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Username:
Name:
A song that's meaningful to them: (No nightcore or screamo pls, the rest is good)
Unlimited extras, Collective limits: 8000 word limit, 10 art piece limit (2 comic panels = 1 art piece)

holy res

firey child oml
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AngeliGlacies » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Username: AngeliGlacies
Name:
Sobs
AngeliGlacies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:56 pm

VIOLENT SCREAM
YES
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT

sidenote i passed out while in the stream im rly sorry if i made u feel like u were being ignored ;-;
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:57 pm

I'm open for friends! ^^ Maybe they and my viscet, Tempête, could be fire and ice enemies? >:3
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:58 pm

MORK
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Pele

There Song
Aia La O Pele (There is Pele)

Personality:
Pele is a mighty Hawaiian goddess that represents the beauty and the raw power of life and death. She is mostly calm and dormant, waiting beside the cool ocean waves, watching life go by around her. But just as she is peaceful as she can.She can become a rage filled and destructive viscet.
Some of her weaknesses is her extreme jealousy and her vanity for the most part. She unintentionally hurts people around her when she lashes out in anger. Both physically and mentally. She is the volcano. Beautiful yet dangerous.

*I will be basing this on the goddess Pele but also am changing the history

What made them angry/indifferent?:
Her anger is directed at her fellow God's and Goddess that casted her away after banishing her sibling for falling in love with her husband. Her spirt casted away into a small cave that would be engulfed in high tide, washing away her fire with every pounding wave. She is forced to stay inside the cave in a wooden carving of her former glory. That is until a poor mortal takes her out of her tomb and releases her spirt. Hungry for revenge.

By me

When Conner first came to the many islands he never thought it would ever lead him into this much trouble. Well he did know he would eventually get into trouble. He usually always did. Whether it was being on private property or getting chased away from a bunch or angry villagers from drinking and also dumping all there cider. Yeah. It was safe to say that Conner had a hunger...a hunger for danger. He always liked it because it just meant for a rich albeit short life.
And if Conner was being honest he would take the danger filled life then a regular one.
Conner came off the small boat after what had seem hours and hours of being in the ocean. Conner was practically crying at the sight of land if it weren't for the stern looks of the other viscets traveling with him. He had a tendency of bragging for a very long time of his and adventures but who could blame him. He was a encyclopedia of paranormal knowledge.
The islands were like almost any other island he had been on this past two years but this time instead of being surrounded by the villages living on the island.He was alone. The man that had given a ride to the small island shoved him off, muttering something along the lines of 'cursed fool' and something profane. He rubbed his rump and gave the grumpy viscet a long glare and proceeded to wipe off the sand from his bag, flopping beside a tree and laying there.
It was unlike any other day he had been on this year. The clouds that wafted in from the west were dark and angry looking. The air was electrified with raw energy that Conner couldn't really explain. He quickly took out his notebook, noting the high tide that occurred.

'six in the morning the tide comes in, avoid the morning and prepare the afternoon''

He snapped the book shut.
"welp I gotta start looking for that cave....and to stop talking to myself." he put the pen behind his ear, scrunching his eyes and looking all about his area. The island wasn't very large. Maybe he could reach the other side of the island by sundown. But that wasn't his mission. He was ought to find the cursed object known as Pele's Tomb. The locals said that Pele was banished to the cave on this very island. Or at least what he could understand. He walked across the wet sand. Heavy blobs of rain came down on Conners pelt. He huffed a little bit and pulled his bag closer to him. Cursed or not he was going to find this tomb.
He trudged through the tropical storm. He had to end up taking shelter on the far side of the island up on the rocky ledge. Conner growled out in frustration as he laid under the underbrush of the bushes. He was almost going to call it quits when out of no where the rain stopped. And out in front of him laid a small trail of red flowers, there ever lapping vines twisting softly in front of his very eyes. He shook off the rain and stood up. The delicate flowers ending at his paws. A shudder racked through his body as he slowly followed the trail of vines to the Cliffside. He was a little startled at first. A huge gush of wind blowing in his face and the petals around him uprooted. Floating in mid air. With little hesitation he looked down, noting the weird flowers growing outside the mouth of a cave.
This was it. The cave hidden amongst the rocks. He never moved so fast in his life because he knew the cave would once again be devoured by the ocean.
Conner lowered himself down the Cliffside. He could feel the thumping in his chest grow as he touched smooth rocks rather then the cracked and paw splintering rocks he was used to. He pulled a torch from his bag and lit it. Entering the mouth of the beast.
It was dark as he expected but he pushed forward. There it was again. The prickling sensation. It felt as if claws were slowly and gently brushing against his spine, encouraging him to keep going forward. Conner almost dropped his torch when the floor around him glowed in miraculous oranges in yellows. It's colors changing like fire yet it was cold as ice.
And there it was. A smooth stature that was etched into the rock. He was hesitant to touch finding the wood surprisingly warm In his paws.He bit down on his lower lip and gently tugged it off. Finding the base of the rock it rested upon crumbling in front of him. The ground stopped glowing and Connor was alone once more. He relit his torch and hurried out of the under water cave, not wanting to get swept away into the ocean.

It was just Connor and the statue. It was pretty cool looking but nothing that said magical about it. He moved the short stick to the other side of his mouth as he softly ran his finger across the smooth wood. He sighed a little bit and spat out the stick on the ground and rummaged in his knapsack, pulling out the weather worn notebook.
He smiled softly and sketched out the soft features. The expression on the small stature had a angered look to it. One of both sadness and pure unfiltered rage that swept over the wooden figures features. He couldn't help but do a small side doodle on the side of the page. He doodled what he thought the goddess would look like. Yeah it was silly and pointless but he had nothing to do until the man came back to get him in two days. He laughed a little bit and moved the pele statue closer to him, poking it with his snout.
"well hello there, I guess I rescued you " he snickered out and held her softly. "guess you can call me your gothic knight in leather armor" he set her back in the sand. "I guess your culture doesn't have knights" he stood up and shook off the sand from his pelt, grumbling to himself when the clumps of sand got on his notebook.

It wasn't until nightfall did Conner take the time to make a fire. It took him twenty different times and a second degree burn on his paw. He silently wrapped his paw up. "well my goddess it's not the first time I've set myself on fire....sure smells gross" he let out a full belly laugh. "oh goddess I am crazy" he admitted and plopped down into the sand. Conner was utterly exhausted from his efforts of the day. He grabbed the deity and put her gently in her bag. "your people are going to be so happy to see you my goddess" he closed his bag and curled around the fire. Letting the soft crackling of the fire lull him into a deep slumber.

At first Conner felt fine. Relaxed and normal. That normal feeling went away almost immediately when he felt a warm paw rest against his forehead. He woke up with a jolt and was greeted by a being. She looked down at him with piercing emerald eyes that reminded him of precious jewels that he would come across in his quest for adventure. She was covered from muzzle to tail with ever moving and flowing magma. Upon her shoulders were thin curls of wood shavings. Connor looked at his bag and it was indeed covered in wood shavings and a empty spot were his new prize possession was in.

With a horrified screeched Conner jumped back from the stranger. She brushed away the shaving from her form and smiled brightly at the terrified viscet. She came ever closer to Connor and gently touched his head. Connor couldn't believe what he was seeing him. He felt incredibly safe in her presence and bowed his head in response. She let out a low chuckle and removed her warm paw, basking in the sunshine."thank kāne for the blessed sun" she said softly and started to walk around eagerly. She frowned a little bit and looked around at the island,looking back at Connor with a concerned expression. "Where is my village my subject, where is my people" she said as she reached the water. Connor was absolutely stunned by her being here. "You're Pele" he smiled widely and stood up."you're real" he said,his voice now full of excitement and eagerness.
She shushed the other."my village,where is my village" she repeated once more to him. He looked down at the sand to avoid the deitys stern glance.
"I don't know what your talking about..this island has been abandoned for a long time while you were asleep" he said as she gripped the others muzzle and forced him to look at him."it is very rude not to look up at a elder" she scolded at him in a harsh booming voice.He gulped a little and let go of his muzzle. She quickly grabbed his paw and poked softly at it. He winced softly at the jab and yanked away. The stubborn deity grabbed his hand once more and unwrapped the bandages,dropping them onto the wet sand. "Come on those were the last of my bandages" he whined out softly as she brought the wounded hand to her chest.She mumbled softly to herself and closed her eyes.As if her chest was water his paw went through. Conner gasped loudly as she forced him to stay still. After a minute she pulled out the paw and held her own paws,smiling at him once more. His paw was back to normal,it didn't even have any scarring on it. He looked up at her with a amazed look and she chuckled a little bit. "My child,I am a Goddess..I am cs able of healing and destroying" she wisely said.

She was now sitting by the ocean,looking at two standing rocks by the cliff side. Connor was nervous to sit by her but he did. He starred at her face. She was absolutely beautiful in every way. Her face was young but he could sense that she was a old spirit that should have been long since token a rest. "What's so interesting about those rocks" he mumbled out. She didn't look at him.She was now looking at her paws."just praying for my sister and her lover" she said quietly. Connor nodded his head. "Is that why you were in the cave,because you did that." She nodded her head and looked at the sky. "I never really loved the man all that much. But he was beautiful and caring..and his music made me travel to find him...but I just got so mad..that was my prize and my sister stole his heart" steam came from her face as a gentle tear rolled down from the side of her molten cheek."so I took there lives and stolen there dreams" she said in a lower voice,wiping away the stray tear

Connor couldn't help but feel sorry for the deity.He patted her back a little as she sobbed into her paws. He sighed and got up. "Well there is no going back now.." he said and gently touched her shoulder again. She smiled up at him weakily. "Why do you care for me young mortal,I am supposed to be shunned upoun by everyone and everything" she said as she to slowly got up,towering over Connor.Connor nervously laughed and looked at the ground. "Everybody has made mistake..and what I've learned about you and the culture is that gods or Demi gods are just as mortal as the rest of us" he looked up at her once more.Her expression showed no emotion before lighting up with a huge smile.
"Just as mortal.."
She lifted her head up.Her posture was filled with pride."I am not a mortal.I am a Godess" she looked down at Connor then at the ocean."I will see my people for myself and be worshipped as I once was" she turned away from the ocean,leaving Connor in a state of confusion before snapping out of it."You can't just take over them again" he said,tugging on her tail.She shook her head and kept walking."I will rule them and they will love me" pele dragged Connor through the sand and dirt."that is why you have released me yes" she flicked her lava covered tail and tossed the small viscet into the sand.

Connor felt a warm paw under his chin and forced him to look up at him.She had her teeth bared at him."I can become you're Allie or you're worst nightmare..stop me and I will not hesitate to have you join my sister" she let go of him and went to the edge of the water.The steam coming from her paws shrouded her in a mist of grey.Leaving Connor to pick up his mistakes

Connor is owned by me

Last edited by tiny little box on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Click for my form <3
Last edited by HellyBoo on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Username: ThatDragonAdara
Name:

I LOVE THIS DESIGN SO MUCH!!!!

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups