Create Your Own Scout!
Description
type 2 fur / rounded ears / bobtail / rare black paint / hair edit

Name
Amir

Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His/Himself

Personality
Amir is proud of his survival skills and likes to show off. He sometimes gets defensive when asked about his height and paint, replying that "it's none of [their] business". He also dislikes most modern technology, feeling that it distracts someone from going outside. If he meets his sister, Rema, he would find her very similar to himself.

History
Amir, like his sister, was kicked out of his village in the Murks soon after his birth. However, unlike his sister who was raised by the wild animals living there, he was found by a different village who gave him to an elderly pair of Rainbow Paint Wolves. He grew up knowing nothing of his birthplace but became an expert with the bow and how to survive in the wilderness. His adoptive parents soon figured out that he had stopped growing much earlier than other pups his age but said nothing of it and instead helped him to adapt to a world made for those larger than him.

Family
Rema - older sister

Other
Amir always carries a bow, quiver, and arrows that he made himself, as well as some flint and steel in order to make fire.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amir

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:51 am

Approved! <3
Ravendarus