Adopt me! by Skoomacat

Based on Click to view
Artist Skoomacat [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Adopt me!

Postby Skoomacat » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:45 am

Can someone give this little guy a new home?
Code: Select all
username:
Name:

Ends in 24 hours
It's first come first serve after that!

ADOPTED
Last edited by Skoomacat on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me!

Postby pg53294 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Username: pg53294
Name: Cotton
Personality: This little guy is one of the sweetest unfortunates always trying to give to others and he rarely thinks of his own health and well being, this is one of his flaws about his kindness because sometimes he could be very hungry but see another unfortunate who is also hungry and give them his food. Another one of his qualities is that he is a huge social butterfly loving to talk to anyone new and try to make anyone's day even just a little bit happier, this is one of the reasons he has so many friends. This guy is also just a huge push over ushually doing most things you ask of him. In the end this guy is just a giant loving fuzz ball who loves everyone he meets no matter if they like him or not.
pg53294

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me!

Postby Skoomacat » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:50 am

pg53294 wrote:Username: pg53294
Name: Cotton
Personality: This little guy is one of the sweetest unfortunates always trying to give to others and he rarely thinks of his own health and well being, this is one of his flaws about his kindness because sometimes he could be very hungry but see another unfortunate who is also hungry and give them his food. Another one of his qualities is that he is a huge social butterfly loving to talk to anyone new and try to make anyone's day even just a little bit happier, this is one of the reasons he has so many friends. This guy is also just a huge push over ushually doing most things you ask of him. In the end this guy is just a giant loving fuzz ball who loves everyone he meets no matter if they like him or not.

You hold out your hand to cotton he purrs and jumps into your arms
Enjoy cotton!
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me