Based on Click to view
Artist milo. [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Abandoned Batch #1078

Postby milo. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:01 pm

my daughter has been pretty excited about Viscets lately, and she asked if she could design a couple while i cook supper tonight.
    this is one of her creations, and i thought it would be super cute to transfer. she even came up with the competition herself.

what a wild ride this one is, huh?

username: •Ash Wolf•
name: Sarah

simple contest tonight folks-- she'd like to see a short story about friendship, and a picture that reminds you of this little one

RULES
    - be kind
    - short story
    - pic that reminds you of this viscet
    - ends in 48 hours ( July 4th 9PM PST )

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]picture:[/b]
    [b]short story:[/b] (must be about friendship)

mutations
n/a
Last edited by milo. on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandoned Batch #1078

Postby Yeens » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:05 pm

username: Xxblackwolfloverxx
name: Flower Pop
picture: Image

short story: (must be about friendship)
Flower is very well known and has tons of friends! One of her friends made a big impact on her life. Telling her about roses and many flowers. Her love for flowers grew.
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:44 am

username:
Ash Wolf
name:
Sarah
picture:
short story:
Sarah lives in here own. She lives in a little hut in the forest. Next to a field of flowers and cherry trees. She absolutely loves nature! One day when she was out picking flowers Sarah stumbled apon a little den. A fox den. She heard a little cry for help. So building up all the courage she had in her, she made her way into the den. When she came to the end of the den she saw a little baby fox curled up in a ball crying. Approaching the baby she asked in a soft voice "what's wrong little one? and with sad eyes the little fox looked up at her and cried "My mommy is gone. The hunters got her. She told me to go home and hide. But she never came with me. I'm scared." Sarah curled up with the baby, comforting him. "What's your name? Sarah asked patting the baby. With a little voice he replies "My mom didn't really give me a name. She just called me Babe..." Sarah smiles "How about Luka? It means light. And you shine and amazing light within yourself. Your strong and brave." she says. Peeking his little ears up he smiles and says "Yeah I like that. What's your name?" Sarah gets up and replies "My name is Sarah.". And after that Sarah took Luka to her home where he lived with her. They had a mother and son friendship. They did everything together. She was always willing to go the extra mile for little Luka.

(Hope this is ok. I've always wanted to write a parent friendship story for a contest c:)
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:13 am

not a res but this is so freaking cute <333 do tell your daughter I love the design she came up with!
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:35 am

Smoll little bump
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:52 am

•Ash Wolf• wrote:username:
Ash Wolf
name:
Sarah
picture:
short story:
Sarah lives in here own. She lives in a little hut in the forest. Next to a field of flowers and cherry trees. She absolutely loves nature! One day when she was out picking flowers Sarah stumbled apon a little den. A fox den. She heard a little cry for help. So building up all the courage she had in her, she made her way into the den. When she came to the end of the den she saw a little baby fox curled up in a ball crying. Approaching the baby she asked in a soft voice "what's wrong little one? and with sad eyes the little fox looked up at her and cried "My mommy is gone. The hunters got her. She told me to go home and hide. But she never came with me. I'm scared." Sarah curled up with the baby, comforting him. "What's your name? Sarah asked patting the baby. With a little voice he replies "My mom didn't really give me a name. She just called me Babe..." Sarah smiles "How about Luka? It means light. And you shine and amazing light within yourself. Your strong and brave." she says. Peeking his little ears up he smiles and says "Yeah I like that. What's your name?" Sarah gets up and replies "My name is Sarah.". And after that Sarah took Luka to her home where he lived with her. They had a mother and son friendship. They did everything together. She was always willing to go the extra mile for little Luka.

(Hope this is ok. I've always wanted to write a parent friendship story for a contest c:)

i apologise profusely for the wait! it kept slipping my mind!
      my daughter loved this story!!

"congratulations!" she says! and she's super excited for you to own this lil one!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me