Based on Click to view
Artist iStarz & Everly [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ÇwÇ Walkers || Breed-Specific Markings

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Galaxy (+G_) - rare; swirling whisps of colored marks ranging from medium grey to cream, shades/tones of the main coat color are also acceptable; multiple patches to full body covering is seen, two-toned marks are also possible, appears under or over paint and appaloosa markings
- irregular galaxy can take the form of images or words
Ex. Chestnut w/Galaxy or Chestnut Galaxy
If galaxy is based off of something, list the main theme - ex. Theme is roses; Rose Galaxy

Merle (mm) - very rare; recessive gene similar to merle in dogs, using a combination of the main base coat along with lighter shades, grey, black, and/or white depending on the coat. Appears under any paint or appaloosa markings, does not exist with roan as they are on the same locus (Roan's can carry merle; ex. Rnm or mRn).
Ex. Dunalino Merle or Merle Dunalino

Bright or Brightened (bb) - common; recessive gene that brightens any base coat into and intensified color, makes red roans more red, blue roans and blue taffys more blue, cherry chestnut/bay a reder tone. Does not effect mane/tail. Appears only on the base coat, does not effect paint or appaloosa markings; can brighten rib marks and galaxy.
Ex. Brightened Blue Taffy or Bright Blue Taffy

Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me