Summer Sparok #5 by miskit

Based on Click to view
Artist miskit [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Summer Sparok #5

Postby miskit » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Sparoks have wings attached to their heads, approximately where their ears should be
They can hear through their top ears, their bottom ears and tail are for stabilization.
Although Sparoks can't fly they can glide, because their bodies are too heavy for their wings to lift.
Some Sparoks only have one set of wings on their head, these guys can't glide at all.
The eyes of a Sparok may be different, depending on where they live.
Sparoks who live in dark caves have slitted eyes, those who live in the forest have clear eyes, and those who are domestic have circular white pupils.
Their tongues are usually the same color as the bottoms of their paw pads
Sparoks are approximately the size of Shiba Inus. Some are larger and some are smaller, but not by much, unless genetically defected.
This species tends to live in the trees or cliffs, making nests for their young, they do not lay eggs, however.
The Sparok is very protective of its land, and will dive off of high cliffs with competitors and glide upwards at the last second to win land, whoever dives up first loses.
If a baby is born with only one pair of head wings, they are likely to die if pushed out of a nest, due to the fact that they cannot glide, making them uncommon to see in the adult world.
Sparoks eat almost anything but mostly bugs, rats, and fruit

This sparok seems to be a lifeguard!
Just tell me their most interesting encounter as a lifeguard and how they handled it, this could be a story about them saving someone, or just an every day situation!
Code: Select all
Username:
Sparok name:

Your story can be up to 200 words, and you're allowed to make 1 art extra!
Ends on the 15th of July!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Sparok #5

Postby CO1LD » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Username: oneinthecold
Sparok name: Kyle
Story:
So like, I was just doing my duty bruh and this dude is surfing. I've seen him come surf the waves sometime now, every day something like that. Anyway, this dude is spectacular at what he has going on. Like he just is CRUISING these waves, doing fish tails and little flips on his board and stuff. So one day, Im just on my perch yah know, minding my business, and I see the dude doing this BIG wave. All the sudden, out of no where this GIANT shark comes out and like obliterates the guy. Im like WOAH! I get my buddies out, they all confused and what not. They call out to the other swimmers, beach peeps, to stay out the water. Im like, guys out there, so I grab a life saver thing and look over the waves, scanning scanning BINGO! I find him floating out there, I grab a jet ski thats online and tear out to him. He gets aboard and then we zoom back to shore. Set down, he gets off, tells me Im his hero and Im like nah bro I'm just doing my job and all. So yah, that was pretty cool.
{200/200}
I know art is ugly, i had to rush XD
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeens » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Username: xxblackwolfloverxx
Sparok name: Mark Tang
Story:

Mark always had a passion for swimming and also helping those in need. He became even more passionate as he saved a little girl from drowning when he was younger. He loved the feeling and decided to continue. He's only in his young aged so he is still wild and goes to party's constantly but always keeps his heart at work. At the beach.
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:05 pm

Username:tiny t
Sparok name:Colorado (Cole)
Story:
“Um, well, there was one time where this kid he, he uh haha, I guess he was following through with a dare his friends at told him to do, he was only about 15 I guess somethin like that. So he crawled up to the diving board, the high one of course, and he tried to do some kinda cool flip I think, but instead he accidentally slipped on the diving board and he fell on his butt, bouncing off the board and then toppling into the pool. His friends were standing by the side laughing, until they all dived in so they could reunite. Luckily the kid was okay, just shocked and embarrassed, and he ended up trying again and doing some kind of cool thing so it all turned out fine in the end.”
·ᴥ· its you and its actually the me
·ᴥ· guide index : wip trade guide
·ᴥ·Sponsored by BrainFluud
·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· fair trade thread
·ᴥ· taxidermy of me you its not
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit. » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Username: box.
    Sparok name: Quintenn
    Story:
    wip c;
    3rd person, 'unusual' day, run~through of his day
rabbit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tirocat » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Username: sunstone.
Sparok name: Sacra
Story:
"So, I was waiting for the beach to open up, because lots sparoks come here, that we have to put fences along the beach. So, the speaker thing said that it was open, and the sparoks came bursting into the beach, like any day. But I saw a girl, she was with her friends. She walked away from the group and started talking to a guy. He then looked at me, and I blushed. But then he looked back, padding to the beachfront. He then walked into the water, and once the water was just at his tummy, we went in, and didn't come back. I started to panic; so I jumped off and went to the little group. They just said he was diving for treasure. I looked at them, but then dived into the water to save him. He was diving deeper, and was looking down, for some reason. I beckoned him to come out, and he looked at me, worried. We got out and I asked him what he was doing. He said that he scuba dives, and he was searching for his equipment. I kicked him out of the beach; because scuba diving isn't aloud."

199/200
bc i had to cut a lot out so it may be a bit empty on details here and there

also sorry if the art is similar to anything in any way; I had the idea in my head, so I drew it. I didn't heavily reference off of anything ;u;
Last edited by tirocat on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
tirocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:33 am

Username: astrophile.
      Sparok name: arena
      Story:
      res with finding someone drowning, saving them, and then eventually became their significant other c:
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:43 pm

just a reminder:
this ends in two days!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Closed for Judging!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm

The winner is
oneinthecold
Congrats! Take good care of Kyle
I really liked your story and I definitely read it in a surfer dude voice the whole time, it definitely stayed to character with language and humor!

Thank you everyone else for entering! There are a lot more sparoks to try out for!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me