Unemployment boredom character created by Equid Phantasm

Based on Click to view
Artist Equid Phantasm [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Unemployment boredom character created

Postby Equid Phantasm » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 pm

I'm creating a character for those who want to roleplay with it. I'm very bored for awhile until I find a new job.

I'd like PM message trade offers for this creation... ie PM me what you might offer for the character and rights to use it on other sites.

Basic Bio:

Born to a nameless rogue Queen, and a banished now rogue father, this is a bewildered, unusually drab tabbyish colored kit(ten) with an ancient mark of power and reverence. (The Scarab beetle) ...

Muddykit or mudkit was left to die by it's parents (Whom it never knew, it's eyes weren't even open yet) and then adopted into whatever clan as a kit and taken care of by one of that clan's queens.

Then grew to be a paw, or a pelt?
Then later after apprenticeship, a warrior named Muddyclaw, something like that, but destined to be
A star as in either ScarabStar or Muddystar. I think Scarabstar is appropriate.

The basic Character biography (Life guide?) is that because of the perfect scarab beetle marking on the forehead and other ancient markings, the cat, be it either male or female, has been noticed by the elders, leaders and medicine cats as having been marked by the ancients (star clan like) and they are all certain that it will become a great hunter and leader one day. (A little like firestar. ) :D The rest is up to you.

Equid
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me