Based on Click to view
Artist meveh [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Merlion #9

Postby meveh » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 am

what are merlions wrote:Merlions are a lion and fish hybrid that live underwater. Their diet focuses primarily on algae,
coral and other aquatic plants. Merlions primarily live in sea water
but there are merlions that can live in freshwater. it is also said that some can live in
both sawater and fresh water.

Hey all! I'll be popping in periodically to make some designs on these lines
To win this merlion, tell me what their biggest secret is

novaturient wrote:
    username: novaturient

name: marin

what's their secret? marin has an unhealthy obsession with sea shells. after she first collected the ones the displays as a crown on her head, she has never stopped! she has a pile of seashells that is larger than you could imagine. she hides it very well though, because she doesn't want others to find out. some of her favourite shells are the ones on her "crown", and while marin may normally be calm, patient and gentle, if you try to steal, destroy or sometimes even touch her shells, mostly her favourites, she will not hesitate to attack you. that's part of the reason she's so calm and collected, because nobody would ever expect her to lash out. she uses this to her advantage, such as when she's protecting a friend or family member, or anyone or anything she cares about.
Last edited by meveh on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[ meh·vay ]
I used to be PuddingWaffles

| toyhou.se | dA | katkins | ooo |
| one eighty | arcadia |

Interested in commissioning me?
Hit me up on dA,
as I don't do commissions for CS currency ♡
meveh
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merlion #9

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Username: PuppygirlWillow
Name: Jezebel
What's their secret? She really loves jellyfish. She really enjoys watching them and trying to find as many varieties as she can. She can't make friends with them because they don't have a brain, and don't interact with the Merlions, but she thinks they are beautiful none-the-less! She occasionally (when no one is around) try swimming like one using her paws. Quite impossible with a tail!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:07 am

Small bump <3
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:32 am

Username:
Imaginary
Name:
Amorette
What's their secret?
Amorette tends to act very petite and genteel. She tries to be lady-like and doesn't like being seen as weird. However, whenever Amorette is stressed or bored she has a habit of chewing on her tail. It started when she was a cub and stuck with her throughout her life.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:34 am

Username: astrophile.
Name: Tallulah
What's their secret? Tallulah has always longed to be on land, just for an hour or two. She wants to know what life is like
out of the water. It's not like she doesn't have a good life or anything serious to complain about with being in the ocean,
but she's a naturally curious type of Merlion. She can't help but wonder. Gradually, wondering turns to wanting to experience it for yourself,
as is what's happening with Tallulah. She's much too shy to ever go up to the surface (what if she was asked questions? what would she say?) but
she's hoping to one day find the courage to even get a glimpse of above.
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toy20243 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:44 am

Username: toy20243
Name: Emily
What's their secret? She once stole Athenas Crown on April Fools day and hid it in a pile of shells.

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:56 am

username: novaturient

name: marin

what's their secret? marin has an unhealthy obsession with sea shells. after she first collected the ones the displays as a crown on her head, she has never stopped! she has a pile of seashells that is larger than you could imagine. she hides it very well though, because she doesn't want others to find out. some of her favourite shells are the ones on her "crown", and while marin may normally be calm, patient and gentle, if you try to steal, destroy or sometimes even touch her shells, mostly her favourites, she will not hesitate to attack you. that's part of the reason she's so calm and collected, because nobody would ever expect her to lash out. she uses this to her advantage, such as when she's protecting a friend or family member, or anyone or anything she cares about.
Last edited by ghostie, on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:42 am

M A U R I C E

Maurice lay upon the pink shores of Barbuda, her iris tinted eyes forming crescents as she narrowed them,
taking in the beauty of the lapping water that caressed her paws as she waded deeper, away from the reeds that whipped angrily in the breeze that lapped at her fur, pulling her deeper into the trace of serenity. Her secret was cautiously kept, as she thought. Earlier that day the angelic Merlion encountered a water faerie, who had told her that she was special. That she would have the power of the waves in her paws. And if anyone tried to hurt her, the waves would slow, and time would stop. Nobody could know, because if they did, anyone could take her powers that Maurice had no idea what they could do. She had no idea what her powers held. And she had remained mute since the encounter. Her fun personality, had transformed into an graceful, tranquil angel.

-Greggory Lee;
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:49 pm

up
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Opalina » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:16 am

Username: Opalina

Name: Katula

What's their secret? Katula, despite her colouration, actually detests the colour pink. While she does not hate how she looks she would feel silly to admit to this as she is indeed pink. She has a lot of negativity towards this colour as she feels portrays the wrong impression of her. To most it is associated to a girly merlion who is scared to chip a claw and this is just the opposite of Katula. If only she knew how silly she sounded.
Opalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me