Artist eltonn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by eltonn

Ask the Paristray Cast!

Postby eltonn » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:00 pm

I've had these characters bouncing around in my head for a bit, and I've decided to open them up for asks to help me develop them a smidgen more! The "Paristray" cast isn't just these two characters, but I'd like to start with them. Over time, certain questions may open up new characters for asks. I hope you guys like these guys as much as I do <3

-> The story takes place in Paris, France, following main character Broam's adventures in protecting the city from the mischievous Ilk and its troublesome antics. Along his way, he meets a bread-loving shecat who readily agrees to help him with his quest before fully knowing what it is.

Unlocked Characters:

-> Broam is a flame-point siamese tomcat with blue eyes. He was born a stray on the streets of Paris, France, and raised by a strange owl in the ways of defending humanity from the Ilk. He's a bit short for his age, clumsy, and often makes dumb decisions, leading to situations he has trouble getting out of. Generally, Broam has a determined outlook on life, but is easily worried and lets things get to his head too quickly. Extremely wary of anything to do with the Ilk, once spotting the signs of Ilk involvement, his more skittish side begins to take over. #40BFFF

-> Crescent is a black shecat with bright orange eyes that have pink streaks in them. She was born in a bakery, and ended up being the only kit in her litter to survive infancy. Born to a bakery cat, Crescent's job is to protect the baked goods from rodents, but she's a bit lax in her duties, and has even befriended some of the mice. Her belly is a bit pudgy due to pilfering spare bits of bread from her Master, and she has a soft spot for croissants. Crescent has a very bright and positive personality, but she's extremely stubborn and rash. Having high thoughts of herself, Crescent tends not to think much of what others say about her, instead editing over their words in her mind with either sarcastic responses or narcissistic quotes. #FF4040

Locked Characters:
no you can not ask specifically to unlock a character, it will happen when certain things are asked

-> ??? Ilk
      -> ???????? Reginold
      -> ?????????? Gardehaunt
      -> ?????????? Capsaicin
      -> ?????? Harley
      -> ???? Peep
      -> ?????? Crescent's Master (Trevor)
Last edited by eltonn on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask the Paristray Cast!

Postby persay » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 am

seams like an awesome idea mark!
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:49 am

Aside from Croissants, what sorts of bread does Crescent like? What sort of bread does Broam like?
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Coco Bunny wrote:Aside from Croissants, what sorts of bread does Crescent like? What sort of bread does Broam like?

Answered!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:38 am

up

Last bumped by eltonn on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:38 am.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me