Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Star gazers by xXshewolvXx

Artist xXshewolvXx [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Star gazers

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:05 pm

This species are excellent at predicting the future.
You may only find star gazers if you go into space, out of the Milky Way and into the galaxy named "Vortexia".
They can be found in the valley of the stars on dream planet. The star gazers are a crucial part in making a dream.
Using their powers, they must go into space and find a "newborn" star. They gather the new born stars and collect a piece space fabric. Space fabric is due to a black hole, the black hole is changed into space fabric by the star gazers. They then go back to "vortexia" and onto dream planets where they extract the essence from the "newborn" star and put it in a small bottle. Then the space fabric is put in a "stretcher" and gets stretched into a long thread. The star gazers dip the thread into the essence, creating a chemical reaction and forms a galaxy colour steam. The star gazers called it a dream. Then they wrap Crystal ribbon around the bottle and fly to earth 🌏, where they become invisible and pour the "dream" into the humans mouth.

Adopting star gazers!
If you would like a star gazer, simply comment below may I please have one? And tell me whether it's make or female, it's name and baby or adult.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star gazers

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:49 am

Bump.
xXshewolvXx