Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kikos artist search! by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 46 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kikos artist search!

Postby lovestruck » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Welcome to the Kikos artist comp! Although I'm not ready to open the species yet, the comp will go ahead and open so I can have some artists when the adoptable is up and running! This is an ongoing artist search, meaning it'll never end and I'll choose artists as I decide they're worthy or I need them. Just follow a few simple rules and you'll be fine!

1- don't remove layers 16 or 8. If you do so you'll get a warning. 3 warnings equals a ban from the adoptable- so you don't want that!
    2- Please don't copy character designs onto these lines. Make your own design- this isn't a color in base. Also- please put effort into your entries!
    3-You may make one legendary entry and one rare entry. No more than that please.
    4- please don't make a cover. It makes it easier for me to click through and look at your designs without covers!!
    5- you may make off oekaki entries, but you must have at least two oekaki entries as well. Additionally, if you don't wish to enter, but want to be an artist, pm me with five or more design examples. (At least one must be on oekaki)
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kikos artist search!

Postby lovestruck » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:37 pm

bump
lovestruck