Artist park. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hail.

Viscet #1531

Postby park. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:24 am

I hope this ones not too bad. I thought of Coal and Clay when I did this. I dunno why I did the shadow on those dark stripes but it looked cool so I kept it. XD I've been on a roll with Viscets, I'll calm down and wait for the later months to do my last two ^^

Viscet Name: Altsoba - All Are At War - Navajo
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Owner: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=585293

intro and rules wrote:
This one took a while. The timer is off by far. I gave it items, but they all looked terrible.
Just fill out the forum below with the following in mind:

- Please don't add too much prettying up.
- Extras are allowed.
- Art is allowed.
- Other Viscet relationships are allowed.

End Date: 6/22/17

forum wrote:
Code: Select all
Username: [url=here]here[/url]
Viscet Name:
Personality:
Link a song that represents him and explain why you picked that song.

mutations wrote:
Mutations:
Fox Ears [ Uncommon ]

hex codes wrote:
Hex Codes:
I will give if requested

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3479007][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2847091&size=medium&format=png&rev=1497028416[/img][/url]
Last edited by park. on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1531

Postby Vluwu » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:44 am

Res ;w;

Viscet Name: Chrome
Personality:
Last edited by Vluwu on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:46 am

Username: krazykitty00
Viscet Name: Blair
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Personality: Blair is a kind spirit, enjoying her time with friends or a good book whenever she can. She's respectful and gentle which often leads her to be called a 'good girl'. But good girls are just bad girls who haven't been caught yet. And that's just what Blair is. Like every girl, she has a bit of a wild side. She likes fun and not all fun things come about in a good sense. Sneaking out to parties or just sneaking out to sneak out, Blair just help but have a little fun at whatever expense. Though she's a smart cookie and knows when to tune it down a bit.

Good to be Bad ~Pentatonix
Ok, I know it's a Christmas song but I believe this song can apply to anytime of the year and it fits Blair's bad side whenever she's out having fun with friends. She knows it's not good to be a rebel but she just can't help it. Hopefully Santa will go easy on her
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:48 am

Username: here
Viscet Name: Taysee
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Personality: Free-spirited, Joyful, Fresh, Loves Autumn, Loves to jump in leaves, funny
Run Wild-Laney Jones

I chose this song because it reminded me of one of my best friends who loves to be free and true to herself. When I saw this Viscet,
it also reminded me of her, because she loves the Fall, and when listening to this song, my mind pictured this Viscet running into the forest, jumping into orange leaves. I also named his Viscet after her dog, Taysee, who is very energetic and loves to run around.
onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:48 am

Username: -Shaded-
    Viscet Name: Columbus Ohio -- He doesn't want to use his real name so he uses the place where he could find his family spoiler- He doesn't find his family yet :,( most people know him by Ohio but some know that his name is Columbus
    Gender/breeding purposes: Male
    Personality: Devious, Sly, Impulsive, Self-reliant, Instigator, Lax, Carefree, Flexible, Expressive
    West End Kids - New Politics
    "West End Kids" by New Politics is about being the west end kids-- usually the west end is the harder part of town with under-privliged kids would live. The 'west end' stereotype is applied to the kids because they hear about the problems and the trouble they get into and believe that they never actually grow up emotionally and mentally... This ties to columbus because he grew up without his parent's guidance. Even though he didn't grow up with his parents he still turned out fine but others consider that he is a 'rouge' and shouldn't be apart of their groups.
    There is a quote in the song "Held our voices like a prison cell, but now we shout it from the rooftops" I believe that this is a powerful quote for Columbus because he used to hide all his feelings from others when he was younger. All of those emotions had turned into thoughts and threw him down a dark route.. but he soon recovered when he realized that he didn't need to care what other people's opinions are; now he openly expresses his thoughts and feelings even though it may not be the best idea.

Overall, Columbus had a hard life growing up but he pushed through it and learned how to survive and protect himself. Occasionally he will apply to the 'west end kid' stereotype but he wants to be something more than that inaccurate assumption. Even though he travels with nobody but nature, he loves to communicate and have fun with other viscets that he stumbles upon...
    I also hope you like the song-- cause I do <:
Last edited by -Shaded- on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:42 am

Ooh what neat markings! Res
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:35 am

UN: james.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          NAME: Jᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴋ
          ALIAS: Mᴇʀɪᴄᴋ
          GFBP: ᴍᴀʟᴇ
          DOB: ᴄʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ

FAMILY: ɴ/ᴀ

PROFESSION: ᴀssᴀssɪɴ

HOBBIES & INTERESTS:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
song: Fight — All Good Things
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Viscet Name:
Personality:

mark
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:13 am

Username: howlingtothestars
Viscet Name: Altsoba - All Are At War - Navajo
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Personality:

Extra 1:

From the day she was born, the town knew that something great would come of her. She was held under great expectations and the demand for perfection was constantly held over her like a boulder on a thread of spider silk. Everything, from her posture to her gaze, had to be perfect and regal, or else she would disappoint the entire town, and their disapproval would burn through her skin. This was her childhood, and this is where our story begins. When an object of great power is held back for too long, it can do two things. Fade away and give in, or explode.

She walked in silence through the town, feeling the eyes of those around her as they watched her, seeking any mistake or error that she would make. Their eyes were like wolves, tearing into her slowly every day, awaiting that fatal slip where they could pounce and strike a killing blow. The reason for this was simply because she was not like them. Not so long ago, there had been a great statue of a viscet resting in the center of the town. Legends flowed around it proclaiming that it was a deity who had come to the world to save it from countless powerful demons, and after its battles were done it turned to stone to be reborn once more at a later time. That later time was now. Six months ago, the stone had cracked and fell from the statue as golden light began to burst from it and spiral upward like flames. When the light faded, the stone was gone and in the place of the statue stood a young viscet, Altsoba.
She stopped in her tracks without warning and her gaze drifted to a particular viscet. He was standing at a table before a merchant and had a hint of darkness to his aura. She stood still and watched the encounter in silence, waiting for something to happen. The viscet spoke with the merchant, and the longer he did the aura grew stronger and bolder until he raised a paw, revealing silver enforced claws. Something within Altsoba clicked and she rushed forward with speed she had never used before. She collided with the viscet and threw him to the ground. She felt the searing eyes of the people around her burn through her flesh, but she did not stop. She stood over him and bared her fangs in warning, protecting the merchant. The viscet screeched out in terror and shout to the crowds around him. “She’s gone mad! Help!” He scrambled to his paws and made moves to flee, but Altsoba did not have plans to let him get away. From beside her, golden light materialized and shot out like serpents. It coiled around the viscet and held him above the ground to prevent him from fleeing. She snarled up at the viscet, but her focus was broken when something struck her head. The light faded and dropped the viscet to the ground as she turned her attention to the source of the blow. A crowd had formed, and one viscet was picking up more rocks to throw. It stared at her with wide eyes which then narrowed to slits. “Witch!” It chucked another rock at her and she let hit strike her shoulder. She narrowed her eyes at the viscet and began to walk towards him. She opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by another viscet. “She’s a witch! Get her before she can hurt another!” Another rock struck her head and she wiped to the source and bared her fangs.
“Have you gone mad?! Did none of you see him?! He was going to hurt that man!” She shouted at the crowd, but it was no use. More rocks struck her, and then a rope sailed from behind her and caught her around the neck. The instant it made contact, it was yanked backwards and she was thrown off balance. In an instant, she was on the ground, and a moment later they were upon her. Several backed off after a moment while a few picked her up. She struggled against them, but her limbs were bound by ropes. Anger flooded her blood as her mind raced to understand what had happened and what had changed to have caused these people to do this. The viscets carried her to a wooden structure. One held her beneath it while another took the end of the rope tied around her neck and held it over a horizontal wooden bar. In an instant, she understood what was happening. Her eyes narrowed and she glowered at the viscet who held her as he cut the bonds from her legs and put her down so she could stand. “You’re joking with me.” The viscet glared at her and walked down. A crowd has formed around her now, and they were all shouting her name, demanding for her death. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. “All this for saving a merchant… Something is wrong with all of you, something deep within. Slowly, an ominous thought began to wrap around her mind and lay hold of it. Her eyes cracked open and she gazed at the shouting and furious crowd. “Something is wrong with you… and that is why I am here again.” As she said it, yellow light began to stream around her. It grew closer to her, condensed and suppressed itself, then, with a shout, she sent out outward in an explosion. The light destroyed the wooden structure, vaporized the ropes around her, and took with it several nearby structures. The crowd fell deathly silent as Altsoba was gently lowered to the ground, and beside her, the viscet who was holding the rope to hang her stuck the ground then scrambled to its feet and fled. Altsoba stood still for a moment, and the crowd held its breath. All were too afraid to move or make a sound, they could only watch. Slowly, Alstoba raised her head and glowered at them. She bared her fangs and snarled quietly. “Well, what are you all waiting for? If you want me dead, then come at me!” She stomped a paw and flicked her tail. As she did, the light circled her neck and tail, awaiting the next command. The crowd hesitated for a moment, and then fled. They scrambled back to their homes, and those who had lost their homes rushed into the homes of others to find shelter. Alstoba lowered her nose and snarled coldly at their cowardice. With a snarl, the light faded from beside her, and she turned away to leave the town and continue her new plans.

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: