Artist Lovelypetbreeder [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jar o' Mystery

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Wed May 31, 2017 5:51 am

Molly:
What is this?

X-38: J̗̑̋ͫ͆ü̘̻̍ͤ̆s͙̮̻̣͎̅̾ͧ̄̋ͩ́t͖͓̟͑ͯͤ ͍̺̤̖͓͕ͧ̏̎ͮͬ̈́͠o̝̜̘̭̭͎̳̔ͯ̒̐̓p͓͕̞̄e͎̣̬ͬͥ̿̍ͫ͞n̆͐ͭ̅͛͡ ̤̅͂̆̂̉i̧̅̽̈t̘͉͒͢ ̦̫̙ͦ͜a͇̼̣͌̀͛l̠̱̄ͧ́r̸̻̥̲͖̗̻̱͆̔̂͗̇̅e̫̼̳̖̗̒ͩ̅̇̿̊̌̀ả̬̼̝̠̮̟̆͗̎̂ͭ̈́d̴̗̃ͬͫ͋͐ͮ̽y͚̬̤̝̝͓͋ͧ!͓̍ͥ͗ͭ̍

Cecil: Are you sure you trust this freak? Didn't we just meet him?

X-38: D̡͕͙̳̯̖̹ͧͭ̒̍͆ͅơ̘͉ͩ̿͆ͯ̽ͤ̊̑̀ ̷̡̰̜̪͕̗̩͙̙͋̆͆̚n̢͖̮ͩ̂̌̆̄̃̊͜͠o̹͌̄͑̿̊̊ͤ͝t͉͎̟̐̃͘ ̠̰̮̼͕̩̖̓̾̊͊̕ḣ͓̥̩̖͂ͦͬĭ̵̸͙̞̗͉ͤ̀͊́̎̊̎̍n͚̺̳͉͓̮̱ͫ͛ͮ̆͆̅d̐́ͣ͑͆҉̯̪̦̱͎͈e͐ͨͤ͊̅ͫ͐҉̜̣̞͎̻͕͈͚r̰͖͖̳̻̞͙̊ͪ̽̽̌ ̴̝̹̣̿͐̍m̘̳͋ͨͯ̋̔͋̅y͉̎ͯ͛ͪ́ͯͅͅ ̢̠̗ͫ̏͌̓͊̈̆̅͜p̸̢̻͚̫̞̳̱ͩ̆̒́͊̑͜r̶̵̴͓͍̯̗̮͉͕̟͒͒̽̊ͨ̾ǫ̠̺̆̓̾̈́̎ģ̗́̋̃́͘r͔̱̺͈̘̖̩͙̈́̏̓ͭͭͬ̒̓̀ę͎͓̖̣̊ͧͩ͆͛̓ͬ̄͢ș̖͙͔̜͑̅ͪͫ̏̀́s̛͔̬͓̳̗̝͎̼͚̃̇̆̊̚͡ ͇̣͈̳͗̂̅͆͗̐ͬ͘͠͞d̷̦̣̦̘̞ͤ͂ͫ͑̕o̷͐̔ͫ̈́҉̟͉͎̭̮g̴̺͈̯̍͋̑ͭ̊͂!̅ͤͤ͊̕҉̴̗͔͕̰͓̭
I̓ͭͤ͒͒ ̿ͦ̃ͦͮ҉̙͚͚͓̘̤n͔͗͛͗͢e̜̠̲ͯ̊̄̀e̛̦̰̯͚̬̮ͪ͐̿̀d̝͇͕ͨ ̰̱̦̺̪̠̱̋̌ý͆͏̤o̙̻ͧ̽̚u̓̿̇̂͒͂ͣr̷̺̜͕̳̝̦̉̊̃͛͆ͥͭ ̥̲̠̱̯̱͢ḧ́̈́͌ͧ̅e͎l̲̳̱p̭̲̘͍̺̌̎͆͋̊̕ͅ.̷͓̠̲͙͐̚.̪̻̌͐̔ͤ̄̀̚.̜̝̺̹̮̅̇ͩ.̣̲̝̻̟͗̾̽̒ ̴͉͓͊I͉̊̎f̴͈ͥ͆̑̇ͥ̚ ͥ̊̊̐ͬy͚̪͟o͖͟u̫̜̩͍̼̝̰̾́̽ ̮̤̟̓͘d͈͕͙̠̘̺̘ͣo̧̰̪̹͉̟͚̦n̯̗ͣͬ̊͛̀̈'҉t̖̱̣̎͟ ̵̝͎̹̾̇͑͋ͦ̑Ḭ̡̗̳̹̪͉̔ͬ͐̒̎͋̚'̪l̯̭͔̃́̌ͭͨl̖͇͔̭̻ͧ͊͑̍̈͛͗͘ ̹̻̲̦͙̎͒ͦ͆̒ͩͅd͚͕̳̠͒ͨ̔i̡̩̎̆ͣe̖̥͚̜̳͕.ͣ̅̚͢.̦ͦ͆͒ͥ̀͊.̯͚̙̹̪̺̪̈́ͪ̌

Molly: Cecil we need to help him, you remember don't you?

Cecil: Yes! But...

Molly: Just be quiet for now please?

....Why are there scratches on it?

X-38: W̢̯̳̗̱͕̔̒͟ḫ̡͉̠̭̂̊a̰̠͚̩̟͆ͭ̒̿ͬͮ͘t̨ͭ̓͐͏̟̣͇͓̭̙̯'̤̦̳̻̟͍͚͚͒̅̊ͬ̇̇ͬ͢͢s̶̱̫̥͈͚ͯͮ̊̋ͪ ̡̐͌̏ͦ͒ͬ̔̈́̐҉̥w͓̗̣̜̱̻̩̔̔i̟̟̬͚̯ͯͥ̃̆ͬ̚t̮̺̼͈͓̍͡ͅh̨̩̙̹̞̅̿̾̀ ͗̊̌̊̄͌͏̴͉̮̥̝̞̳̹̀a͍̜̘͆ͅl̴͍̣̳͛͠ͅl̨̩̰̭̰ͦ͐ͦ͑͞ ͓̘ͬ̉͒ͣͩͬ̀͟ͅt̩͕̦ͫ͆̉͋͢h͖͓̬͖̄̏̇͋͐̀͜͡ȩ̗͎ͧͫ̅̊ͥ̔͢s͚͈̗̗͓̓ͣ̀́͘ȩ̹̹̪͙͔̋ͨ ̵̡̧̠͔͇͔̩̙͉̭̾ͦq̘̳̯͉̯̰͎̓̾ͨ̈͋̎ǔ̡̫͎̲̘̮̥̳̊͋̏͋̂e̶̞̽̊ͪ͛̔̈́̔̒͟s̹̦͓̰̙͇̰̼͆̈ͬ̄t͉̹͗ͨ̀͞į̙ͧ͛̄̐ͨơ̷̟ͧ͗̀̋͗͒̊̚͘n̸̢̠͕͖̍ͫ̑͢s͍̮̗̐͒ͤ͂̆̈́̽̀͒?̢̛ͣ҉͈̬̹ ̫̤͈̞̞̿̂͑̉̐̑ͧͣ͢͟H͉̮̳͉͌ͧ̈ͨ̈́͒̚͟͞ǔ̵̡̘̥̪ͩͭ́͗͆̑̔ͦȑ͎͍̳̠͕͚̐̃͑̊̎͒͟r̡͈̘ͮͭͧ̍͊̚ỵ̘͉͒̏͑̈́͐̾̋͗!͈ͤ͌ͫ̅͟

Molly: Not tell you answer my questions! Why does it look all goopy and gassy at the same time? Whats with these scratches?
and why is it so angry looking?

X-38:
F̓̀̽ͬͣ̕ǐ̂͠n̙͙͉̻ḛ̙͌̄̊̇!͇̤̺͈̤̍ ̤̙͉ͦͩ̾͐ͪ͒T̹͒̾̄́̅ͬ̔́ḥ̝e̶ͨ̓ͧ̀̂̆ͬy͓̟͍ͩ̃͡ ̊̽͛ͪ͏̱͔͙a̖̪̟̋̏͊͒ͬr̺͓̪̞̣̻ͪ͛̍ͨͨ̓e̲̮̫̫͌ͯ ͯ̈́̓̀҉a̗͌̋͗ͧ̿ͦ͆ ̶̺̭̝̈́̋p̹͍̥̖͈̱̒͊l̡̘̝̻̹͖̮̮a̘͋̇́ṡ̍ͪ͛̅m͊͑͏̙a̳̐̊͢ ͕̇̉͟a͇͠ṉ̶̅d̴̏͆ͥ̓̓͛ͨ ̩̳̱͕͍͓ẅ̧̊̇̐ḣ̩̫͍̳̙̘͇̉̆ͯȇ̚n̦͂ͨͬ̐ͧ̀͗ͅ ̝̩̦̯̲̩ͧ͐̋ͨ͌ͫͅẗ̪̰̟̳͙͗ͮͫh͓̤̺́̽̆e̮͈ͣ̅ͮ̄͂́̚y̺͑̈́ ̶͎̜̭̰ḩ͓̝̪͗̐ì͂͂̊͞ṭ̨̫̞̳ͯͮ̈ ͍̪͔t̩̺h̤͉͓̣͚̜͕̋͛̀̏e͓̰̹̜͔̺ͮ̈ ̳͐ͭä̘́ͫ͌͘í͉̹̗́̊̒́r̭͒ ̬̪̜̭̝̜̹̓ͬ͐ͧ͑̐̚t͚̤͚̯̜͉̣͋̐͂͠h̲̙̺̙̒͊̂̏ͪẻ̗̙̖̟͚̙ͥ̃̃͢ý̛̹̭̽ ͂͆̎̍҉̘̘͖̹̝w̡̟ͣ͌ͫͧ̾i̻ͨ̏͞l̸͚͇̳ͭ̋͊̔l͍̣̫̣̲̣̉ͤ͒͟ ̻̻̳͉̺ͧs̗͟ǫ̦̍̓l̦̝͈̥̼͈̓̋̋̚iͮ̚͏̬̮̫͈̟̟͙d̰̩̩̹̬̟͕͗ͭ̀̅i̭͖̯̙͚̮͊f͚͉̭ͪ̈́̐̅͝y̛͓̠̒̋ͬ.̹̪̲̘̥̼ͣͣ̈́̄̇ͣ ̛͓͇̥͈T̰̙̺̤̙͇̆̾͋ͤ̊h̻̙̞̻͚̆ͭ̐́̓ẹ̼̊͗ͬͧ̊ ͗͌ͫ͛͞ṛ͔̤͖͎̠̋̑̈́ȩ͈̟̯͇̓ā̷̭̈ͯ͑ṣ̟͆̍͊o̢͍ͣͩ̒͌́n̝ͩ̿ͥ̅͌ ̨̃ͬ̐̓̃̈́̊t̀h͕̲̿e͓r̥̤̲̼ͪͧͫͅê͙̖͉̬̞̊ͣ̂̚ ̴̮͇̙ͥ̾ͭ̉̋̾͗a͍͙ͬ̌̈́̏͠r͇̓e̬̙͈̽ͬ͑ͥͦ̓̚ ̡͈͙̹̤͒ͧ͌́ͪ̈ṡ̤̦͓̟̇̉ͅc̷̮̖̥̺̖͖͓ͫ̀̑̇̓̚r̤̳̗̊a̴̼̖͆ͣt͔͙̞͘c̩͇̭͈̰͚ͨ̐̒̆̃̍́h͈̞̠̲̋̃̒ͫ͑̅͟e̥̲̯͓̙̮̰͛̍ͤ̾s̹̙̣͇̩̱̾ ͎͖͖͇ͤͪ͜a̢͍͍̟̹̣͇ͪn̏d͎͉̠̯̹͈̦ͧͭͫ́̒ͤ͟ ̵͙͐̀t̲̯̼̯̒ͯ͠ḧ͙̼́ͨͧͨ͊ͩĕ͎̦̊ͧ̈̏y̼͍̼̤̭͆͐ͭ ͕̻̣͎̥͓͎̓ͪl̥̩̑̾͂̔o͔̩͈͕̳̣̅̅ͪ͑oͮ̿͏̣̩͓͎̖ķ͇̩̽͑ ̯͚͓̘͉a̮̪͙̰̖͚̝ͣ̐̀n̢̋̎̌̽g͂̆̈́͆r̻̦̪̱͉̖͇͌ͭ́ͪͤͯ̿͘y̰̦̐̉͜ ̪̯͈͇i̵̅s͓͈̱̟̹̦̭̈́̌͐ͨ̃̒̚͠ ̭͕͓ͦ̎ͩ̋b̥ͧ̎e͈̩̖̹̮͛̐̆̚c̱̃͒͛͛̄͐̈͟å̫̞ͣ̓́ͤ̚ṳ̘̗̮̔͂͌̍̚s̺̝͗͋ͧe̥͕͓̫ͩ̄ͭ̏̄ͣ ͇̫̣͎̄͒ͦͤ̂͊͠t̼͈̥̻̟̉͂̒͟ḣ̺̮͈̳̙̜̉͑ͪ̿̚͢ͅè̔́̐̂ͬ͏̫̼̺͍͔y̟͢'̼̬̯̲͈̳͛̓̒v͈͕̩̦͇̪e̤̬̺̩̮͗͌̇ͪ̑ ̞͍̼̻͍̼͈̐̐̽́b̛̙̮ẻ͉͕ͮ̓ͭ̽͌̚e̪̯͂ͭ͂ͭ̆ͦ͡ṋ̞̀ ͖͛̈́̔ͪ̀̐ṫ̵̲̃̆̾r̙̦̠̙̰͌͒̏͒̋̚̚aͯ̿̏͐̽̎͌͡p͎̊̓p̲̦̳̩̱̲̈́̍ͅe͙̝̔͊̓̒͑͝d̷̺ ̲͙̊͠i͉͇̗̖͕̺͘n̵̟̖̠̞̫̫ͣ̚ ̷̣̤̙͚̄t̴̖̆̏͋̀h̤͔͚̙̓ë́̔̐̐ř̲̜̍ͧ̅́e͌͒̓͊̃̒ͩ ̙̲͖̲̟̻̗ȃ̮̜̤̥̪̬̞ͫ̅͑ͨ̀ ͓̮ͭl͉ͪ͑ͩͣ͌o̸ͫͫn̷̠̻͔̤̤͉̪g̤̣̩͉͈̰͚͘ ͮ͌ͪͫ͘t̻͈̘̾̊̇̑̀͂̊i͑͌m̝̘̬͓͙͙̙͐̄̑ͮ̿͠e̪ͧ̈ͪ̍ͦ̂̚.͔̣̘̱̻̱̲ͯ͛ ̩̺͔͉̖̫̤ͯͮ͑̏ͯ͌N̻̰̠̦͌ͅo͇͊̿̿̒͆ͯ̄́w̪̹̠͕ͯ̂͊̀ ̝̪̞ͮͭͫc̴͕̽ä̴͚̪́̽̉̎n͚̘̤ͩ̾̾͆̈̋ ͙͕͓̅ͮ̉͊̌y̼͖̖̪̟̝ͮͮͨòu̍̊҉͕͈͍̫̥͕̙ ̴͔̬ͫ̓̀p̨̂́̄̌̃ͪ͆l̷̞͉̼̬͍͚̞̚é̱̣̬̙̮͙͂͒ͪͦạ̵̯̳͕̳͂̅͑̎͒̀͂s̲͖͍̯̞͘ę̫̭ͪͩͬͧ͊̽̚ ͍͙̯̞̊̃ͤ̐ͫ̊o̷̫͖͍͖͈̹̮p̙͙̩̦ͬͥͧ͟ë́̽ͧͤͪn͇͑̏ͭ̓͐͜ ̱̦̠̿ͨ̃͒̅ͭ͑i̛̼͉̖̹ͫ͑ͅt̸͈̥̱̖̔ͧ̆͌̉͊ͦ?̲̩͊ͪ!̸̹͎͔̙̻̭̰͆

Molly: Fine!
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jar o' Mystery

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Wed May 31, 2017 5:56 am

Stuff to help you with inspiration:
music
I would also love something with a simular feel to the creatures in Avatar like the Thanator.
But really anything with feathers, spacesdust, and hearts really works!

Thank you for doing this for me :)
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me