Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

NG#4

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Sat May 20, 2017 7:57 am

Nero The Corgi King wrote:Username Nero the Corgi King
Name Kino
Gender Male
How did they get their scars? Kino got his scars rom the countless fights he has been in. He is a fairly old gryphitt and is fairly aggressive, though the one scar he will never forget receiving is his missing eye. He got into a gruesome fight with another gryphitt that was much larger and stronger than him, the fight was over something silly but at the time it seemed very important. He was winning the fight until he made one wrong move and things quickly went downhill.
Extra He wasn't always aggressive, but in his older age he became bitter and mean

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]How did they get their scars?[/b]
[b]Extra[/b]
Last edited by HibiscusBlossom on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NG#4

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Sun May 21, 2017 2:18 am

Bump!
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Mon May 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Username Nero the Corgi King
Name Kino
Gender Male
How did they get their scars? Kino got his scars rom the countless fights he has been in. He is a fairly old gryphitt and is fairly aggressive, though the one scar he will never forget receiving is his missing eye. He got into a gruesome fight with another gryphitt that was much larger and stronger than him, the fight was over something silly but at the time it seemed very important. He was winning the fight until he made one wrong move and things quickly went downhill.
Extra He wasn't always aggressive, but in his older age he became bitter and mean
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:39 am

Nero The Corgi King wrote:Username Nero the Corgi King
Name Kino
Gender Male

Congrats! You now own this Gryphitt!
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me