Bath time is HORRIBLE! I don't want one!

"Bath time is HORRIBLE! I don't want one!" by Leafytea

Dressup entry

Bath time is HORRIBLE! I don't want one!

Postby Leafytea » Tue May 16, 2017 12:17 pm

This is my real life dog, Ruger (It's the closest I could find to what he looks like) Ruger absolutely HATES baths. He looks and acts so sad when we give him a bath. When we mention a bath, he looks at us and lowers his huge ears (he's a miniature schnauzer) When he was little (he gets baths in the sink) I forgot to grab a towel so after his bath, I ran out of the kitchen to get a towel and as soon as I left, he jumped out of the sink and hit the laminate floors and slipped since he was wet. My mom yelled to me about the dog being on the edge of the counter so I turned around and ran back to the kitchen. I had just gotten a towel and I dove over to him to catch him with the towel. I almost got him but he hit the floor before the towel got under him. He was fine though. He got up and walked over to me and started rubbing up on me (he always does that after he falls and hits the ground hard) So I grabbed him and rubbed him with the towel to dry him, he wasn't hurt at all. But, we have to block the front of the sink when we give him baths now because when he gets baths, he tries to bail.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me