Owned as of:
4/15/17
Owner: AislingNyht

AislingNyht wrote:

Username: AislingNyht
Name: Jeric
Picture of animal and a color palette: Rusty-Spotted Cat Color Pallete
Profession: Thief

Morals are not something that Jeric excels at. Most of the time, he simply doesn't care for mushy stuff like 'right' or 'wrong', and this makes him an excellent thief. Born nearly half the size of a healthy pup, Jeric's parents assumed he wouldn't last long, and abandoned him, leaving him with only a few apples and a lucky pendant. Yet miraculously, he survived. When the apples were gone he scavenged the woods for nuts and berries, and by the time he matured, he was hunting medium-sized game. The forest provided for his basic needs, but he was bored. There was no excitement here, and thus he traveled to a nearby city. There, the skills he learned in the woods helped him to run across rooftops and squeeze in through tight spaces; eventually, he even learned to pick locks with his claws. Here there was thrill and danger and an ever-growing collection of food and shiny things in his alleyway den. Sure, he had no companions, and if anything went wrong he would have no one to turn to, but that was a price he was willing to pay. Loneliness is manageable when you're free as a bird and surrounded by precious, ill-begotten goods.

A song to listen to: Imagine Dragons-Thief

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1342

Postby AislingNyht » Mon May 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Aaahhh I love him! The markings look so nice and vibrant over the more dull, neutral coat. And the pin! Mihrianth must have shown you that. It's perfect, he was well worth the wait <3
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Mon May 08, 2017 3:38 pm

If theres any minor adjustments youd like me to make such as making the markings a little less wobbly I'd be able to do that! I just had to adjust to my tablet pressure again ;o; Im glad you love him, and yes; she did show me xP I couldnt think of a pin for a thief so I asked her for ideas <3

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Wed May 10, 2017 10:46 am

Yoosung Kim★ wrote:If theres any minor adjustments youd like me to make such as making the markings a little less wobbly I'd be able to do that! I just had to adjust to my tablet pressure again ;o; Im glad you love him, and yes; she did show me xP I couldnt think of a pin for a thief so I asked her for ideas <3

Now that I'm looking at it from my computer, do you think you'd be able to make some of the markings a bit more smooth and rounded? It isn't a big deal really, there's just a few on the tail and hindquarters that are a bit wonky ^^

Edit: Oh and could I be added so I can grab the hex codes? :)
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:11 am

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him