Draegande - CUSTOM 001 by Shohei

Based on Click to view
Artist Shohei [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Draegande - CUSTOM 001

Postby Shohei » Mon May 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Draegandes are reptilian creatures that live all over the galaxy. They're extremely intelligent creatures and pride themselves on their knowledge of space and time travel. Though they appear aggressive, they're very passive creatures that only ever seem to attack when directly threatened.
Draegandes are characterized by their slouched backs, long forearms, and large, talon-like feet. Other traits such as horns, fins, spikes, and ears vary between different tiers.

Here's my own captain Draegande!
His name is Kullervo and he's the head captain of an entire empire, he's always very busy with his job and ends up needing a ton of sleep. He gets irritated easily from his lack of sleep and is seen as quite aggressive, but if he's well-rested he returns to his normal, passive self.
He really loves space exploration and he collects artifacts and fossils. He likes studying and spends all his extra time learning as much as he possibly can.
His gold fins, spikes, and scales are metallic and shiny, he's very proud of his looks and shines his horns and spikes often.
hey, i'm sho!
~ pacific time (canada)
~ my bf <3
~ click my origami for my fursona

i'm currently not very active, but feel free to PM me if you need anything at all!
Shohei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me