Norrsken Horses Disney Event: Destiny by Amymay99

Based on Click to view
Artist Amymay99 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Norrsken Horses Disney Event: Destiny

Postby Amymay99 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:32 pm

This next Disney event horse is based off of Destiny from Enchanted!

To win her i want you to tell me your favourite disney movie and why. I will judge based not off the movie you pick but the best reason. There is not word limit and you may pretty up your form

Code: Select all
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Favourite Disney Movie:
why?:

Ends at the top of page 3 or on the 15th of May

MelMellyMel wrote:
Show Name: Of All Things Good
Barn Name: Ellie
Favourite Disney Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas!
why?: This is a very hard decision for me (so many good Disney movies out there!), but out of all of them I'd say Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite out of them all. One of the main reasons being that I just like creepy things in general, and I can't get enough of Tim Burton's movies! In addition to the movie being creepy, I LOVE the soundtrack. I'd go even as far to say that I like it better than a fan favorite, The Lion King! From This is Halloween, Jack's Lament, What's This?, Kidnap the Sandy Claws, Oogie Boogie's Song, and so SO many more, you really get to see characterization from many characters through these musical numbers.

Apart from the face value of the movie, I also have a sentimental value to it. Most Halloweens that I can remember turning on ABC Family (now Freeform) on the living room tv to watch Halloween movies month-long in October. Overall, nothing beat watching and/or listening to Nightmare Before Christmas with my brother and his girlfriend (his girlfriend and I were very close), or while working on that year's Halloween costume. It had become so apart of my Halloween routine that it wasn't Halloween if we hadn't watched Nightmare Before Christmas about 10 times at least within the month of October. Additionally, as mentioned before, the soundtrack is perfect for a singalong! The overall creepy aesthetic, cool soundtrack, amazing art style, and family bonding time that it had brought is the reason I love Nightmare Before Christmas so much!

Last edited by Amymay99 on Sat May 27, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Norrsken Horses Disney Event: Destiny

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Show Name: How Does She Know You Love Her?
Barn Name: Giselle
Favourite Disney Movie: THE LION KING!
why?: oh my gosh where do I begin? The music is excellent, my favorite song being "He Lives In You" closely followed by "Can you feel the love tonight?". I also love the characters and story, plus Scar is an EPIC villain! I guess you could also relate it to the fact that I got to play Nala when my school did a production of The Lion King, and that helps too! Overall, the movie really brings back memories, and the songs are amazing!
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon May 01, 2017 4:23 am

Show Name: Of All Things Good
why?: This is a very hard decision for me (so many good Disney movies out there!), but out of all of them I'd say Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite out of them all. One of the main reasons being that I just like creepy things in general, and I can't get enough of Tim Burton's movies! In addition to the movie being creepy, I LOVE the soundtrack. I'd go even as far to say that I like it better than a fan favorite, The Lion King! From This is Halloween, Jack's Lament, What's This?, Kidnap the Sandy Claws, Oogie Boogie's Song, and so SO many more, you really get to see characterization from many characters through these musical numbers.

Apart from the face value of the movie, I also have a sentimental value to it. Most Halloweens that I can remember turning on ABC Family (now Freeform) on the living room tv to watch Halloween movies month-long in October. Overall, nothing beat watching and/or listening to Nightmare Before Christmas with my brother and his girlfriend (his girlfriend and I were very close), or while working on that year's Halloween costume. It had become so apart of my Halloween routine that it wasn't Halloween if we hadn't watched Nightmare Before Christmas about 10 times at least within the month of October. Additionally, as mentioned before, the soundtrack is perfect for a singalong! The overall creepy aesthetic, cool soundtrack, amazing art style, and family bonding time that it had brought is the reason I love Nightmare Before Christmas so much!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Tue May 02, 2017 4:20 am

morp!
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:29 pm

bump

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:33 pm

boop

Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:31 pm

MelMellyMel wrote:Show Name: Of All Things Good

Congrats! I gotta say it was tough between the two of you, both movies are amazing but Mel your reason stood out.

Sorry for taking so long to judge this *sighs* life.

Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me