RPW #1211 by Apollosaurus

Based on Click to view
Artist Apollosaurus [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #1211

Postby Apollosaurus » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:48 pm

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it; it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

type 1 fur - log tail - normal ears - hair - rare white paint

I'm super excited to be a rpw guest artist !!
    this is my first design, kinda based off of my friend, she loves space and bowties to hey
    the timer is kinda off, had to get up and do something
    for this one, tell me how they got their bowtie
    you are free to pretty up but please no extras,
    ends in one week on May 3rd
    Code: Select all
    username -
    name -
    gender -
    how did they get their bowtie -
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #1211

Postby knife » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:51 pm

username -
    name -
    gender -
    how did they get their bowtie - he bought it from a fancy store, oh... You thought he found it in the forest somewhere? Ha! He wouldn't dare explore a place of filth!

wip fancy boyo
leaving for a while...
knife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:06 pm

username - wolf ;;
    name - oscar
    gender - male
    how did they get their bowtie - from one of the many pupils he teachers - oscar happens to be the head of a large, successful college, passed down to him by his father. Being someone that was a change for the college - and making changes that the students had wanted previously, they decided to invest in this bowtie he wears today - and while it does retain a rather plain look, it does have a hidden, small flashlight retained in the middle, which he does find rather fascinating.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:35 am

username - Queen Chrysalis
name - Celeste
gender - Female
how did they get their bowtie - It was a gag gift from a friend that she kind of fell in love with over time. Celeste isn't the biggest fan of bow ties so she thought little of the gift until she was nosing around in her wardrobe one evening. Searching for a book she wanted, Celeste put the bowtie on for the sake of wearing it for whatever reason.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 am

Username - Simonpet
Name - Anders
Gender - Male
How did they get their bowtie - Anders got the bowtie as a gift from an ex-friend, who thought that it would look good on him. He wears it every day as a reminder, despite having lost contact with their former friend.
Status wrote:I'm alive and well! Stressing about
internships but what can you do
besides keep trying?
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IrkenChu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:47 am

mark
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 pm

username - ultra v
      name - aleks
      gender - male
      how did they get their bowtie - aleks is of the crafty type, in the sense that he loves arts and crafts. however, he isn't actually that good at it. the bowtie, although poorly made and falling apart, is the most successful of his artsy endeavors, and he can always be seen wearing it as a symbol of pride.. even though everyone else seems to laugh at it.
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Fri May 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Is this over, or can I still enter?

username - Dissimulodeerling
name - Geoffrey
gender - male
how did they get their bowtie -
Before Geoffrey was born, his mother lived in a castle with a cruel king that she had fallen in love with. She became pregnant with Geoffrey, but because the king didn't want a child. His mother was forced to leave. Believing Geo had a right to a higher place in society, his mother always made sure he dressed his best. The bowtie he's wearing is his favorite.
Last edited by Dissimulodeerling. on Sun May 07, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:49 am

Been eyeing this beauty for a looong time, but haven't had time to fill out a form until now thanks to college-work getting in the way! This babe is absolutely gorgeous!

username - booklover789
name - Ferrari
gender - Male
how did they get their bowtie - Ferrari got his bowtie at one of those places you can go and sit in the audience and watch a play while you eat dinner (similar to Medieval Times, but Ferrari's never been to that one). As he sat in the audience, one of the maidens of the murder mystery he was watching decided to interact with the audience by going out of her way to throw hankies and kerchiefs out for random audience-members to grab and keep as moments. When she got to his table, she smirked, pulled a bow out of her hair, and tied it 'round Ferrari's neck. He blushed crimson, but enjoyed the overall movie-dinner experience. Thus, to keep the happy memories of his time there alive, he continues to wear the bowtie to this day.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Wed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Finally got some wifi hahaha !!
    sorry this took me a while to get to, i've only got short bursts of working wifi so i've only done minimal things and haven't had enough time to read through all of these
    first of all I loved all forms, they were all super cool to read
    i did have to choose a winner though, which was pretty hard
    i'd like to give an honorable mention to booklover789 and dissimulodeerling - i loved both of yours along side the winner and if i could give you both an ru i totally would
    but congrats to wolf, something about your response caught my attention and i liked it a lot !!
    wolf ;; wrote:
      username - wolf ;;
      name - oscar
      gender - male
      how did they get their bowtie - from one of the many pupils he teachers - oscar happens to be the head of a large, successful college, passed down to him by his father. Being someone that was a change for the college - and making changes that the students had wanted previously, they decided to invest in this bowtie he wears today - and while it does retain a rather plain look, it does have a hidden, small flashlight retained in the middle, which he does find rather fascinating.

i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me