Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fluff Cat #66

Postby Kenobi. » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:25 am

Don't be fooled by her sweet face.
This cat hides true darkness in her heart.

This cat belongs to tiny little box

[size=50]Yes, the only reason she's evil is because she's #66 and that's like Order 66 from Star Wars.
Last edited by Kenobi. on Sat May 06, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluff Cat #66

Postby fennec <3 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Username:iggypop56
Cat name:featherheart
Why is she so hateful?:because when she was younger a evil spirit/demon struck her in the heart however this didn't kill her it gave her powers which often got her into trouble,when she tried to explain that her powers were uncontrollable they just said "yeah right why arent you dead then *lauphs*" so ever since that day she leared to control her powers but those phew times they got her into trouble she would just get up again and not bother explaining as they never belived her and that left her in a horible mood for the rest off her life she never was nice again she would storm past even the nicest of people she was always afaid that the devil was stalking her so she decided that the only way to keep him away was to be just as hateful towards everyone around her she soon became a female version of him being hate full to everyone she saw and met.
thanks for reading bye!!!!! :lol:
fennec <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fennec <3 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Username:iggypop56
Cat name:featherheart
Why is she so hateful?:because when she was younger a evil spirit/demon struck her in the heart however this didn't kill her it gave her powers which often got her into trouble,when she tried to explain that her powers were uncontrollable they just said "yeah right why arent you dead then *lauphs*" so ever since that day she leared to control her powers but those phew times they got her into trouble she would just get up again and not bother explaining as they never belived her and that left her in a horible mood for the rest off her life she never was nice again she would storm past even the nicest of people she was always afaid that the devil was stalking her so she decided that the only way to keep him away was to be just as hateful towards everyone around her she soon became a female version of him being hate full to everyone she saw and met.
thanks for reading bye!!!!! :lol:
fennec <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Wed May 03, 2017 10:51 am

Merideth

Why would a cat with a high class status and a man esuch as herself ever be spiteful down right hateful to another.Simple.She struggles with the deadly sin of vanity,her own selfish desires and wants overpowering.She is jealous over this common cat that calls herself Waddles.The weird cat always plays in her fountain,so called taking a bath with the duckies.But what really gets this spiteful kitty going is this yellow pests annoying wings.Its something that she herself can never have and it makes her spiteful and angry to not buy her troubles away
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Sat May 06, 2017 11:25 am

tiny little box wrote:
Merideth

Why would a cat with a high class status and a man esuch as herself ever be spiteful down right hateful to another.Simple.She struggles with the deadly sin of vanity,her own selfish desires and wants overpowering.She is jealous over this common cat that calls herself Waddles.The weird cat always plays in her fountain,so called taking a bath with the duckies.But what really gets this spiteful kitty going is this yellow pests annoying wings.Its something that she herself can never have and it makes her spiteful and angry to not buy her troubles away

Congratulations, you win! I loved this story!
Make sure you add this cat to the archive!
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me