Time spent 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Barnaby Ref

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Designed by the amazing Trollish *^*

Name: Barnaby
Theme Song: April Showers

*Who is Barnaby? Well, no one is quite sure of who he really is, or where he came from. From what I understand from the villagers of the town, he just seemed to appear out of the blue one day and just decided to stay! They say that he can be some trouble at times, but I don't really see it. He's a real swell guy, to me!*
-Ghost,

Narrator wrote:Interests: Dancing, Fencing and Whistling (?), colors in general

Occupation: self proclaimed Body Guard for the Monster Seekers leader, Ghost. Travels with the group and helps with directions, too.

The other narrator wrote:Background info

Barnaby is what many call an "odd ball" of a character. He rarely speaks and rarely speaks to anyone in the he used to live in town. He simply gives a wide grin and does the occasional whistle to others who wish to communicate with him, if they were even interested in doing that. It dost help that he is far bigger than the other Kalons in the town, leaving people with an feeling of unease. Barnaby on occasions helps the community with small tasks (Getting wood for the elders in the town, helping set up local events, and stuff like that) and is often seen as a helping and contributing fellow.

But, It's easy to pin a blame on a voiceless Kalon like Barnaby. He during his time in the old town, he was often blamed for many of the towns problems (especially with the sudden loss of cattle, the sudden disappearance of the towns riches, and even a Kalon too! And who to blame than the odd and shifty looming character like Barnaby? These prosecutions made him leave the town for good, becoming a hermit in the woods for a few years. He got to know the mountain range and the land overall (of course with some faults... eating the wrong berries and coming across a full wolf den was just a cherries on the cake for him) and was getting acquainted with his new home!

But one day, he saw an unusual sight: Two Kalons traveling with a Blob like monster and a odd looking bug creature. At first, he wasn't planning to say anything to them at all. But after a long debate with himself, he decided that being alone in the woods forever wouldn't be as interesting as hanging out in the woods with at least some of your kind. After that, Barnaby made his way to the group, properly meeting them. Ever since then, Barnaby has traveled with the Monster Seekers for adventure and exploration of their world.

Relations;;

Ghost ->

When first meeting Barnaby, Ghost warmly introduced himself and did not think twice of letting this Kalon travel with him. Being a bit of an outcast himself, Ghost felt at least a connection with the mute Kalon, and offered them a chance to join them in their quest. He often enjoyed talking to Barnaby, as he was always a great listener (Better than Cliff, at least) and understood him. Though Barnaby cannot speak, he writes his feelings out on paper to Ghost, and to communicate with the others. At dangerous times, Ghost is thankful for Barnaby's brave attempts to protect him from enemies and considers him a wonderful friend.

Cliff ->

Skepticism. Cliff did not trust this odd Kalon at first, especially in such a strange place to meet someone for the first time: In a forest of all places. Always having a keen eye out for him when he was with Ghost, Cliff always felt uneasy with him. Was it his size? Maybe, Ghost and himself were always small compared to others and never met a Kalon bigger than him usually, let alone a approaching stranger from the woods. Although, Cliff does admire Barnaby's integrity and his enthusiasm for helping the team discovering new creatures.

Wip,, no posting ):3c
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me