Readopt of Viscet #913 by WolfwithWings38

Based on Click to view
Artist WolfwithWings38 [gallery]
Time spent 20 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Readopt of Viscet #913

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Sense I haven't been giving them the love they deserve, I'm sadly puting them up for readoption. This is going to be hopefully an easy adopt for you guys! This comp requires two things one being of what their hobby is and two is a prank they've pulled! Also I haven't bred them at all so you can change their gender! Now I would prefer you change the name, but in case if you wanted to keep it his name was Dynasty and his nickname was Dino! And you can add as many extras as you'd like! Also there is no word limit for anything and you can pretty up that masterpiece if you want :3 This will end June 28th of 2017!
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What is their hobby:
What is a prank they've pulled story:
Extras below:
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Thu May 18, 2017 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readopt of Viscet #913

Postby Macyduke » Wed May 03, 2017 10:39 am

Username

Macyduke

Name

Coran

Male

Gender for breeding purposes

Male

Hobbies

......If there’s one thing he enjoys filling his free time with, it’s investigating anything and everything paranormal, whether that be haunted houses or searching the sky during the late hours of the night for UFOs-which is more often than not just an excuse to star gaze. Ever since he can remember, Coran found himself drawn to the unexplained, searching for answers and a means of explaining whatever he was curious about. As a child this meant that he asked lots of questions about the world around him. He's not sure which question lead him to the supernatural world or life beyond earth, but he is well aware of the fact that it happened sometime after he watched the recording of the moon landing. More than anything he wishes to work as an investigator who's able to gather more than enough proof to help convince the world of their existence. He documents his expeditions extensively, filming his adventures whenever he has the chance to; later going through the footage to cut out what he doesn't need to show other's what he's doing and that there are real live ghosts.
......If he doesn’t have the time to launch an investigation he’ll probably just hunker down and start scribbling down short stories based on his experiences. He's not quite sure how to end most stories so for they more often than not end suddenly or with a few notes on where the story could go or what he's like to see happen with the character without putting any more work into it. His stories tend to end up in a small box in the bottom of one of his desk drawers, never to be finished or looked at again. The majority of the tales he writes down revolve around a troubled young viscet who has somehow managed to get themselves into a mess of a situation that they're not really sure how they got themselves in the middle of. He doesn't have a name for his main character, a gender, or a set appearance, they do however have a set personality and are for the most part shier black with a blue mane. He likes to put his unofficially named viscet through situations where instead of jumping over them, they more often than not try to plow right through them, but end up landing on their face. He doesn't want his viscet to change, but he does want them to grow to appreciate how far they've come since he first struck his pen to paper. Coran knows that they'll probably never be more than an original character that never sees the light of day, but hopes that whoever stumbles across them in the future gives them the attention they deserve and spreads their story far and wide.
......When he gets incredibly frustrated with what he's doing and doesn't feel up to writing, more often than not he takes a step back, heads into the kitchen, and bakes. He finds the activity therapeutic in the sense that it gives him the ability to take his mind off of what's bothering him as well as reap the rewards of baked goods. Most of which have been sent to neighbor's houses due to Aria both he and Nellie to eat better.

April first

You may want to take a look at the floor plan to get a
sense for the layout of the house before reading

......Careful so as not to step on a creaky board, Coran crept through the hall. If he was right then Aria would still be asleep in her room, but if he wasn’t then he’d have wasted a bunch of clear wrap for nothing. Gently pushing the door open he peered inside. The room was darker than he would have hoped, the light from the doorway doing very little to illuminate the small viscet’s face, to which he realized was impossible to do with her head facing the wall. She looked at ease. Peaceful even. “Aria? You awake?” he whispered as he tapped the box of plastic wrap he’d taken to his a few hours ago, against his left paw tentatively. He waits for a moment. Then slowly begins to remove the wrap from the box. After a few minutes of taping the plastic wrap to her door frame he took a step back to admire his work. It was a little thick in some places, but he doubted she’d notice if she was still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes in the morning.
......Satisfied with his work, he turned towards the kitchen and started towards it. The lights at the end of the hall were dim, meaning Nellie was there and had probably seen him putting up the plastic wrap. He shrugged his shoulders, hoping she’d made enough food for him to make something similar to anything she was eating. Which to his surprise, she had. Chopped up tomatoes, a bag of lettuce, a brick of bread, sliced provolone, and a jar of mayonnaise sat clustered Nellie’s elbows which surrounded and a sandwichless plate. Her eyes full of disapproval, met his.
......“Really?” she asked, raising one of her eyebrows.
......“It’s April first. You gotta celebrate these things while they’re young or they won’t take part in the festivities when they’re older,” he said with a shrug. She rolled her eyes, taking a large bite out of her sandwich before continuing.
......“Right. Just be sure you’re prepared for retaliation.”
......“Retaliation? Aria? I don’t think so,” he said, taking a step behind the island to make a sandwich of his own.
......“I think you’d be best to stick with trick candles,” Nellie said with a shrug. “Or face the wrath of her little friend Jackie.”
......“Hmm… Maybe you’re right.”
......“Of course I am.”
......Half an hour later, Coran dug a box of trick candles out of one of the drawers to plop into a little under a dozen cupcakes and began his search for a lighter.
“Where’s the lighter?” he asked Nellie, who’d by this time put away her sandwich making materials and moved to the couch on the other side of the island.

......“What? Isn’t there supposed to be one in there?” she asked, throwing her arm over the back of the couch so as to more comfortably glance back at him.
......“No.”
......“You want me to look for one in the garage?”
......“Sure,” he said, ducking back behind the island to look through the drawers again. With that the brown and green viscet stretched her legs across the couch, hopped up, passed by the chair and opened the door leading to the garage. She returned a few minutes later with a small orange lighter.
......“Found one. I was going to grab the blow torch but stumbled across a small box of these. Any ideas as to why we have a box of lighters?” she asked.
......“Not in the slightest.”
......“Would you guys keep it down?” Aria yelled from the room over.
......“We make cupcakes. Want some?” Nellie asked as she lit the candles Coran had stuck in the middle of each of them. Knowing the answer, he rushed around the island to stand next to Nellie, who had a perfect view of the hallway.
......“I didn’t take the plastic wrap down yet,” he hissed.
......“I know,” Nellie smiled. His posture stiffened, heart dropping into his stomach. “She’ll be ok with it now that you’ve made cupcakes though,” she added after realizing that the prank he'd intended to abandon was bothering him more than it should. A small sigh escaped him, and though she doubted it put him at much ease, she was glad that he wasn't taking it as hard as he would have had she not told him that repercussions were unlikely since he'd made her goodies. Like lighting, the small white and gray striped viscling ran full speed into the plastic wrap, the small blue whale she carried with her falling out of her paw as she fell backward and onto her tail. Her yelp of surprise drowned out by the hyena laughter no more than two meters away from her.
......“What the hell you guys!” she growled, pushing the massive amount of plastic wrap away from her.
......April fools!” Coran managed between cackles.
......“Don’t worry kiddo. The cupcakes weren’t a lie,” Nellie said, wiping a tear away from her eye. Aria picked up her stuffed animal before making her way into the kitchen.
......“Candles? These aren’t going to be trick ones are they?” She asked, setting her whale on the island, standing on her toes to see the sparkling sticks of wax.
......“What no! Since when have I ever put trick candles on anything?” Coran asked, his ears lowered as though he’d been offended.
......“Come on lets take these to the table,” said Nellie, grabbing the plate and caring them over a dark brown finished round table. She set them in the center before taking the seat closest to the refrigerator. Aria and Coran fallowed suit, Aria sitting in the chair closest to the island, setting her stuffed animal down next to her, Coran taking the chair across from her. The trio settled in for twenty minutes of talking paired with cupcakes and attempts to blow out the candles.

Personality

......If others were to describe him, they’d say that he’s an odd mixture of trust, paranoia, foot in mouth moments, and intelligence. However, in his opinion he’s a pretty fly guy who just so happens to be an expert investigator, charming, focused, easy to talk to, and who may or may not have a slight addition to coffee.
......He’s not much of a jokester or a smooth talker whose able to work his way out of trouble. Despite his intelligence, he manages to make a fool of himself at every turn, especially when it comes to trying to explain something he knows a lot about. Those who don’t know him might find him to be a bit of a babbling fool who needs to stand aside so that someone can do his job properly. Which to some extent may be true, because when it comes down to it, he isn’t very patient and only works on things that will only help him at the moment. It can be a bit trying to work with him if he finds something pointless or gets annoyed by how long something is taking him to do or find, this however is mostly during one of the projects he’s working on that’s useful in the long run. Which in way has lead him into the rut he's been in for the past five years.
......If there’s anything he loves to waste his time doing, it’s researching conspiracies and looking for evidence, because there’s nothing he loves more than pining things to his cork board lined room and connecting with red string. He mostly shares theories he has with friends he’s made via online, those he meets at certain conventions, and his house mates- nothing really seems to come from sharing his theories with his housemates though. It can be difficult for him to go peel himself away from his computer and head off to work sometimes, being that he absolutely hates whenever something breaks his concentration on what he believes requires his full attention, because breaking his concentration is pretty easy to do.

Job, Dream, Downfall

......Coran currently works, and has worked at at BabbleCode, a software development company which dabbles in all kinds of tech, for eight years. As much as he enjoys working for the company as a computer programmer/software engineer for the company, developing programs and working out the bugs was never what he really intended to be. As a child he loved to bake and cook with his mother, a kind woman with a strong voice, so much so that he decided that was the path he wanted to go down. His passion for baking cooled over the summer his mother had gotten him a 'job' at a local bakery. At first it was nothing but cleaning, but it eventually grew into learning how to make certain things and making large batches of it- which was initially pretty great. It did however grow tedious for the viscling's likings. His next aspiration took him to an observatory, which eventually lead him to taking up a job at a local pizzeria in order to pay for his frequent visits during his mid-teen years. After enough visits one of the employees asked him why he was there every other weekend, and then continued on to explain why he shouldn't become an astronomer, making the job sound boring, like a dead end, and like the people who work as them were unhappy. From there he wanted to be an astronaut. When he told his parents about it, his father quickly shot it down, "they're not sending monkeys let alone viscets to the moon anymore," he'd said. After a sharp elbow from his mom he went on to add, "but I suppose if you wanted to pursue a dead end career, you'd have to go to school to be some kind of engineer." School cost him a boat load of money to attend, but by accidentally signing up for the wrong classes, he eventually found his current career. After completing a semester of classes aimed at what he does currently, he wanted to change his coarse of study to investigation and lore on the supernatural, his parents however refused to allow him to. "It's a waste of time. No one is looking for a ghost hunter. Vampires and werewolves aren't even real," he'd been told by his father. "Your grades are phenomenal, sweetheart you're really good with computers. Maybe one day if you work hard enough you could run your own company!" his mother had said. When he said he didn't want that his mother had cried and his father had told him that he'd never be out of debt if he did, and that they'd only help him pay for school if he followed his talent.
......This however didn't and hasn't stopped him from dreaming about becoming a paranormal investigator. With enough work, money, and grit he's sure he'll be able to acquire enough success to turn his passion for the unknown into a full time job. He however doesn't realize that his current life style has made it impossible for him to want to pursue a new career. He's grown comfortable and accustom to his every day routine, waking up at six, getting ready for work, grabbing the lunch he made the night before, heading off to the office, coming home around seven, and spending the rest of his time either helping Nellie with a project, playing games with Aria, star gazing, or participating in one of his other hobbies. He's unaware of how unusual his circumstances are, but deep down knows that he could jeopardize everything by moving on with his life and pursuing that dream. He's not sure if he secretly hopes being a paranormal investigator is unattainable, that it wouldn't work out, or not; being that he's truly afraid of somehow altering the relationship he has with what could be described as his immediate family. He tells himself that he's to busy to pursue it and that he'll do what he can when things lighten up at work, but deep down he knows that he'd chase his dream if he had the audacity to right now. Going after such a dream would require his full attention, leaving little room for any of his other hobbies, at least until he got it up and running. And what if he did? Would he be able to live the life he currently is while taking a financial risk? How much longer was he going to put off dating if he goes for the thing he loves to do? Has he put it off to long? Are viscets more open to his romantic interest in other males? His parents sure weren't. Would a romantic relationship take him away from Aria? Sure she'd been pulling away from him ever since she was seven so that she could spend more time with her friends, but was she ready for him to start dating now? If he couldn't bring himself to start a relationship with someone else in fear of that relationship taking him away from here, how could he begin to think of becoming a paranormal investigator, a job that could potentially take him across the country. Coran knows that these questions need answering, but feels overwhelmed by guilt at the mean thought of them. "I could do it when I save up enough," he tells himself, "I'm just not ready yet."

Coco
Law enforcement

Hoodies
Pineapple

Coffee
Bright Yellow

Aliens
Geese

Parakeets
Cherry flavored products

Conspiracy shows
Static noise

Lazers
To much noise

Legends
Waiting

Myths
Things that are way to cold

Lore
Things that are way to hot

Holograms
Cleaning

Hacking
Playing with technology
Pockets

Accessories
Baseball hat that has a green alien face on it
.......... Coran picked up the hat while at his first paranormal convention. The viscet selling the cap didn't look like you're average supernatural type, but was just Coran's type of viscet. He attempted to use the purchase as an excuse to talk to the investigator, but as it turned out, the other wasn't that open to new ideas that challenged what society deemed normal. Answering his request for a date and quite possibly a phone number with, "dude, no homo." Regardless of being shot down, it's still a pretty cool hat.
A laser pointer
.......... This is just something he likes to carry around in order to point at far away objects, write his name in the dark with, and try to get random cats to chase.
Sometimes he wears a dark hoodie
..........Although it isn't the original, it reminds him of the one he got from his mother.

The buyer

The fallowing story is written by ABeardedDragon, and is from Ray's point of view.

...... Ray leaned against the cold, stone walls of the dark alley, across from the park. He peeked out into the blinding light to watch the busy streets. No one would notice anyone slip out into the alley. Where was he? Ray glanced down at the black bag by his feet as he stroked his mane back. A shadow was cast down the alley. The black viscet's fur bristled. He looked up and saw a pale blue viscet but stayed tense.
...... "Ray?" he asked.
...... "Yes, here for the deal?" Ray said. He put himself between the bag and the buyer; he was well aware that he could easily be mugged. He knew nothing about the stranger. They could see the anxiousness in each other's faces.
...... "Yeah, name's Coran," he said in the hopes of taking away some pressure. Ray simply nodded and held his hand out. Coran patted down his dark hoodie before he reached into his bag and dug through it. It wasn't long before he started muttering in annoyance when he couldn't find his money. Ray simply stood awkwardly, though he never took his eyes away from Coran. The money was placed into Ray's hand and he stuffed it into his pockets. Ray kneeled down and pulled the wares out of his bag, placing them on the concrete floor. He brought more than he needed to in case Coran changed his mind or liked something better.
...... "What exactly are you looking for, bud?" He asked.
...... "Computer parts, nothing too special," Coran replied, "just need to research conspiracy theories and stuff. Hey, do you believe in aliens?"
...... Ray was silent for a few moments as he let Coran inspect the parts. He could see some regret on his face; he knew that the blue viscet was reluctant to buy stolen goods from him. Ray also found Coran to be one of his strangest buyers, others had never been as... chatty.
...... "Not sure," Ray said bluntly.
...... "Ah okay," he said as he took most of the parts, "this should do!"
...... "That's good."
...... Coran nodded and smiled at the dealer as he stashed the parts in his bag. Ray stared at him before giving a weak smile, then he rubbed the back of his neck.
...... "See you later dude!" Coran turned to leave the alley.
...... "Uh, sure?" Ray questioned, though he never really would. It was probably something the stranger did every time he left someone, reinforced by the fact that he smacked his hand on his forehead when he got onto the street. Ray decided to wait for a little while to avoid suspicion from anyone passing by.

Roommate wanted

Again it's recommended that you take a look at the floor plan to get a sense for the layout of the house before reading

...... Coran flipped through the paper, half-heartedly looking for the small box listing people looking for roommates titled ‘Share Rentals’. As much as he loved his apartment, he couldn’t shake the feeling that the viscet who’d robbed him, would return- this time armed. He let out a long sigh, closing his eyes, he pinched the bridge on his nose. He found it, and like last week, there were hardly any ads looking for cets there. With a groan, he looked through them, careful so as not to cut the page, he crossed out the one’s he’d already checked out and decided against the week before, with one of his claws. It quickly became apparent that there wasn’t a need for him to cross the one’s he’d seen out, because there hadn’t been a change in who was looking for someone to rent with- other than the absence of the old couple who gave of an unwelcoming kind of vibe. “I need to check another paper,” he muttered. Pushing himself away from the desk, he grabbed for a sweat shirt he’d been meaning to wash, grabbed his keys, and headed for the door.
...... Having locked his door, trotted down the stairs, and exited the building; he walked in the direction of a gas station no more than four blocks away from his apartment. Once there he pushed a quarter into each, gathered his papers and headed for home. To his dismay, all the ads were the same as the paper he’d paid to have delivered to his mail slot. Had it not been for the company, he’d now been working for for over a year, moving him here, he would have been able to continue living with his parents a few states over and he wouldn’t have this problem. Had it not been for ‘Stephan’ he would still feel safe in his apartment, and be able to afford last month’s rent as well as this one. If it hadn’t been for him, he wouldn’t have had to sell his television or his sofa to pay rent- let alone cash his savings bonds in. “I’m going to my eviction notice any day now. I might as well find a place to go before then,” he sighed, punching in the number of the first roomie seeker into his phone.
...... After a brief conversation, he remembered why he decided against living with the viscet named Tim. The place was small, smelt like take out, and above all was infested by a small red cet who's voice had a nasally and didn’t have an inside option. The next was better, but still about an hour away from where he worked. The cet on the other end of the line sounded nice, her voice wasn’t irritating, but she was quite talkative. Telling him how she’d inherited the property, why she was looking to rent out a room, and about the small viscling she lived with. The place hadn’t sounded bad, so they set up a time for him to see the place the next day around six. The fallowing call was pleasant, but short lived, apparently they’d already found someone to share a living space half the size of his apartment. His final call went straight to voicemail. With no one else to call he decided to call it a night, took a shower and headed to bed.

~~~

...... A few minutes after quitting time he climbed into his car and reread the directions Nellie, the viscet he’d talked to about visiting the country house with last night, had given him before starting the engine. It wasn’t until he was out of town did he think about the call he’d gotten from the viscet he left a voice message for the other night about half way through the work day. They’d talked for a bit and set up a meeting for him to see the house again and talk to her about housework and rent at five the next day. He wasn’t quite sure about whether or not they could co-exist without eventually coming to resent one another. She seemed alright in small doses, but wasn’t sure he could handle her ridged personality long term. She was however closer to his office and about ten minutes away from night life central. He wasn’t really sure how to weigh his options much father than considering the pros and cons of rooming with the viscet he’d talked with on the phone that evening. Before long he’d exhausted his list of everything good and bad about the place he was going to visit the following day, and his thoughts began to drift into the rhythm of the music playing on the radio.
...... Two pit stops to reread the directions, one of which was to clarify as well as tell her about when he’d get there, and fifty minutes later he found himself driving down a gravel road with faint patch of grass in the middle of it. The country side leading up the road had mainly been farm land, which if he knew anything about, smelt like manure up until the harvesting season. He wrinkled his nose at the thought of living in an area surrounded by the smell. “Looks like that’s the place,” Coran murmured as a coffee colored house, surrounded by enough trees to block the wind, came into view. No matter how much he wanted to hate it based on how long it’d take him to get to work, he had to admit that the fields of green were pretty nice. He took little note of how old the split-rail fence was as he drove past it, wondering whether or not he should honk the horn to let her know he was there, or just knock on the door. Deciding against honking the horn, Coran quietly parked his vehicle and climbed out of it. The air beyond his car doors was far better than he’d expected it to be. It surprised him with how different it was from the air in town. It was cleaner and at the moment accompanied by a light breeze. “Wow,” he managed, his gaze slowly drifting from the house to the land around it.
...... His head snapped back to the building the moment the scream of a screen door reached his ears. In the doorway stood a white viscling that had grey swirly stripes, a blue mane, and a small plush animal under her arm. She couldn’t be much more than three and a half feet tall, causing him to doubt what he’d heard over the phone about her age. She couldn’t be five, she had to have just turned four. “You’re here!” the viscling exclaimed, rushing towards him. “Hi. My name is Aria and this is Whalerd,” she said holding the small blue whale’s fin up and waving it at him.
...... “Nice to meet you Aria. Whalerd. Mine is Coran.”
...... “I thought so.” Coran raised an eyebrow, momentarily confused. He shrugged his shoulders, sure that her mother had told her about him. “You wanna play Tomato and Broccoli bros?” she asked, her head tilted.
...... “What’s Tomato and Broccoli?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.
...... “It’s an Atari game where turtles and crabs pop out of pipes and you gotta punch them from below,” she explained, “then you gotta jump up and knock them off the ground-and sometimes there’s a fireball you have to avoid.” Although it didn’t help him understand what she was talking about, he was pretty sure that if it was Atari it was bound to be interesting- that is… unless it was ET. He doubted it was ET from her description though.
...... “I’d love to play Tomato and Broccoli with you after while," he said, kneeling down so as to be eye level with the small cet, “but would you mind telling your mom I’m here first?”
...... “Nellie’s not my mom,” she said, holding Whalerd tightly against her chest. Coran tilted his head slightly.
...... “Your sister?”
...... “No.”
...... “Guardian?”
...... “What’s that?” she asked.
...... “Someone who takes care of you but isn’t your mom or dad,” he explained.
...... “Oh then yes."
...... “Can you tell her that I’m here?” he asked.
...... “No, she’s busy right now,” Aria answered in very matter of factly way, "can we play Tomato and Broccoli now?”
...... “Oh ok. Sure,” Coran said, a bit stunned by her answer.
...... “Cool! You can be tomato. I want to be broccoli,” Aria said, flashing him a bright smile. He pushed down on his knee in an effort to make standing up easier to do. He wasn’t quite sure if it actually helped him stand faster than he would have if he hadn’t pushed his knee towards the ground, but he figured he may as well do so in case it did. The small white viscling reached up and grabbed onto his paw, before leading him towards the house. He found himself having to stop slightly so as to accommodate for the small viscling’s height. She opened the door, and together the pair headed inside.
...... “Shouldn’t we at least let Nellie know that I’m here before playing Broccoli and Tomato?” he asked the younger viscet.
...... “If I tell Nellie you’re here, we won’t be able to play Atari no more,” she huffed.
...... “I’m a grown viscet Aria. If Nellie walks in and finds you playing a game with a complete stranger- a guy stranger, then things might not look-,” she crossed her arms and looked longingly towards the game system, interrupting him before he could finish telling her why he didn’t think it was such a good idea for her to play video games with a complete stranger.
...... “But I wanna play,” she pouted.
...... “If things go well, then we can play a few games every now and again, alright?”
...... “Ok…” Aria sighed. She turned away from him, walked across the living room, and opened the door to the garage. Although he couldn’t hear it, he was sure the smaller cet had announced his presence. Moments later Aria appeared back through the door, followed by a brown viscet with green markings.
...... “Sorry about that. Sometimes I just get so focused that I block everything else out,” she said with a small laugh. She looked tired, her eyes out of focus, her muscles stiff.
...... “No worries. I tend to slip into one of those every now and again,” he lied, well aware of how easy it was to distract him.
...... “All right well, do you want to talk for a bit or take a tour of the place first?” Nellie asked.
...... “Can I give the tour?” asked Aria.
...... “Sure lets do the tour,” said Coran.
...... “All right Aria lead the way,” Nellie nodded.
...... “This is the living room,” she said. Holding out to both the left and the right of her. “I spend the most of my time either in here, outside, or my room. That’s the kitchen and the dining room,” she pointed towards the the island. Coran stepped away from the entry way, pretty sure that the sliding doors next to him were to a coat closet, “next to it is the dining room, and through the glass doors is the garden.” He nodded. From the looks of it, the sliding glass doors could use a bit of cleaning, and a screen on the other side of them, but everything else about the place looked good, old but well kept. The garden looked like it could use a bit more work, the plants needed some pruning. She walked towards the kitchen but then abruptly turned and headed down the hallway. Coran took a few quick steps to catch up. He was surprised at how bright and shinny the floor looked.
...... “Were the floors just waxed?” he asked.
...... “No my grandparents gave me the secret formula for making the floors look like new again. It works like a charm,” Nellie answered, her gaze drifting from his head to his toes and back again while he was distracted, “we cleaned them last week. You should have seen what they looked like before this.”
...... “No kidding,” said Coran.
...... “This is my room,” Aria said proudly, opening the first door on the left, “that’s the spare room.”
...... “The one we’re renting out,” Nellie added. Aria didn’t bother to shut her door before opening the door to the spare room.
...... “It’s got two windows and has lots of room for all kinds of stuff,” Aria continued. Coran stepped inside to take in the space of the room. There were a few boxes in the corner of the room, along with a king sized bed frame. He took a step towards the the window closest to the door and looked through it. The view wasn’t much, but there wasn’t really anything to complain about.
...... “It’s pretty big. It used to belong to my mom and my dad, but we don’t really use it now,” Aria continued, “the room next to it is full of boxes. They’re all heavy too heavy to build a fort out of as it is now, but Nellie says that we can make one when we move all that stuff out.” Aria grabbed his paw again, leading him to the next room. She opened the door to reveal the box filled room she’d been talking about, “see? It’s all full of boxes.”
...... “That’s a lot of boxes.” Coran managed.
...... “They had a lot of stuff,” Nellie said. “we generally tend to keep things pretty clean, but this room is beyond our help… So we just generally keep the door shut on this one.” He was pretty sure that she was unsure of his intentions and wasn’t very easy with him having been in the living room alone with the younger viscet. Everything about the house was for the most part better than he’d expected it to be, the worst thing about it being how far away from the office that it was. If he was going to keep Nellie’s country house an option, he’d have to find a way to put her at ease. Aria pointed towards the second door on the left.
...... “That’s Nellie’s room. Most of her paper stuff is in there.”
...... “I have multiple work spaces,” Nellie chimed in, “behind my room is the laundry room, it’s got a little space for storage, but not much.” Aria stood in front of it gesturing to the washing and drying machine against the wall near the middle of the room.
...... “Well that’s a bonus. I don’t have either of those where I live now,” Coran blurted out.
...... “What do you do about your clothing?” Aria asked.
...... “I sneak it into someone else’s bundle of clothing at the laundry mat,” he answered, “do you guys wear clothing much around here?”
...... “Mostly in the winter,” Nellie answered.
...... “Why isn’t there a door?” the only response to his question was a shrug from Nellie.
...... “And this is the bathroom,” Aria said opening the door behind them, “it’s got everything a bathroom needs.”
...... “Cool,” Coran managed, unsure of how he was supposed to respond.
...... “Now can we pay Tomato and Broccoli?” she asked Nellie.
...... “Why don’t you play for a little bit and I join you after while?” Nellie answered, ruffing the younger viscet’s mane.
...... “Ok,” said Aria before rushing back toward the living room.
...... “So what do you do for a living?” Nellie asked Coran as they themselves walked towards the massive room containing the kitchen, dining room, and living room. He was a little surprised that she wanted to jump straight into the interview without a bit of small talk first, but shrugged it off.
...... “I’m a computer programmer or software engineer at BabbleCode,” Coran answered.
...... “Oh really? That’s so cool. I’m a Mechanical engineer there. I spend most my time at home though,” she sounded surprised, but got the feeling that she was glad that they had something in common.
...... “No kidding.”
...... “So on an average day how long are you at work?”
...... “From nine till five on most days, but sometimes I work later.”
...... “What do you do on weekends?”
...... “Well for the most part I try to go out a meet a few people. Go out and watch stars. Stuff like that,” said Coran, taking the massive room in from the end of the hallway. He was surprised at how roomy everything was, and yet at the same time close. She gestured to the dining room table and the pair headed towards it.
...... “Do you smoke?”
...... “No.”
...... “How often do you clean?”
...... “Not much but I like to keep things in there place,” Coran took the seat across from the kitchen, closest to the sliding glass door. Nellie took the seat across from him, but pulled it a few inches closer to the garden.
...... “Are you still friends with you previous roommates?”
...... “If by previous roommates you mean parents, then yes,” he wasn’t sure if he was lying or not but he thought it best to leave out the part where his dad was disappointed in him.
...... “How does five hundred dollars a month sound?”
...... “I’ll have to think it over, but not all to bad.”
...... “Is there anything else I should know?”
...... “Not that I can think of,” there was a few moments of silence between the two. His eyes wandered to the television screen on the other end of the room. Sitting a few feet away from it was Aria. A small ways above ran a little green man, who reminded him a lot of Mario. The green Mario slammed his head into the platform above him just under a turtle. The turtle flipped on it’s back and disappeared into it’s shell.
...... “I’m all out of questions to ask people looking to share rent with…” Nellie said, tapping her claws against the table.
...... “Is that Mario?” Nellie turned towards the screen and shook her head.
...... “No that’s Luigi.”
...... “No like what’s the game.”
...... “Mario Bros."
...... “You wanna just talk and play that for awhile. Get to know each other a little more? This is the most ideal place I’ve been to so far,” he said with a shrug.
...... “I suppose we could do that. It’s just a two player game though,” she paused before continuing, her voice gradually getting louder, “so we’re going to have to take turns Aria.”
...... “You guys are going to play with me? I call Broccoli!” she squealed, immediately restarting the game by rapidly flipping the on switch to off and then back again, “who’s first?"
...... Coran glance from Nellie to Aria before shrugging his shoulders.“I guess I am."Aria handed him a well worn controller, with bite marks on the joystick. He moved the stick one way then the other. It moved easily from side to side, but didn't go as far as he'd like in any given direction. Although he was glad it wasn't sticky like most things he assumed kids touched would be, he was a bit disappointed in the fact that the soft plastic rubber-or whatever it was- was torn on one side. He'd have to be at the very least somewhat careful so as not to damage it further, less he make a bad impression.
...... “Press the red button to jump." Aria squeaked. She pressed the start button and the game began.

Relationships

The Homebody-

He met Nellie through a roommate wanted add over six years ago. She was a bit sceptical of him stay with her and Aria at first, but after a bit of talking, realized that they had a bit in common, including their line of work, playing video games, and their overall preference in other viscets. They’ve been together ever sense- not romantically mind you, their relationship might have hit a few bumps- mostly due to getting into arguments over projects they were working together on, although some of them have been over how to raise Aria and what she should be doing in certain situations, but has endured and in some ways has grown stronger. To her, he's everything she wants in a mate-that is when it comes to how he works with her to care for Aria, but he's overall not who she's meant to be with. They may be unaware of it, but the reason neither of them is actively seeking out a mate is because of the other, in someways fills that role. If it weren't for his companionship and help with raising Aria, she wouldn't be so wrapped up in her work like she is, and semi-vis-versa. The only difference with Coran being his desire to keep his bond with Aria as strong as it is now. As much as he wants to maintain his relationship with Aria, he subconsciously knows that he'll eventually need to leave so that Nellie will put herself out there and find someone who'll sweep her off her feet. In the mean time though, he's more than happy to keep things the way they are between he and Nellie. They split homework help, bringing Aria places, housework, and taking Aria to school almost like a married couple. They prep and make enough for food for the three of them, watch movies together, and- whenever he an Aria are able to drag her out of the house- go out for ice cream.
Nellie belongs to me

The Little Sister-

Both Aria and Coran agree that their relationship is a mixture of a sibling's and best friend's. Aria is especially close with Coran and although they have never addressed the fact that he's more of a father figure in her life than anyone else, they've come to an unspoken agreement that they're never to address one another as dad or daughter. Coran wont admit it, but he loves the role he's taken as Aria's care giver and overall best friend. He never thought he wanted kids, but now that he has Aria, he's positive that he doesn't want to care for anyone else, because in his opinion, she's the best there is. They ask one another what they think of something constantly, and seek out the other’s approval- which isn’t very hard to obtain. They play video games together pretty regularly, go to conventions, do homework together, write and doodle, and even attend science museums together. One of their favorite activities to take part in is watching fireworks or playing with some of Nellie’s homemade fight robots. He’s not quite sure what he’d do with the majority of his time had she not been there, because he sincerely enjoys spending time with her. He is however glad that she spends the most of her time with her friends and hanging out with others because being around others is never something he was able to all to much do as a viscling.
Aria belongs to me

The Detective-
He and Jackie didn’t talk much at first, due to her thinking it’s a tad strange to hang out with both Aria and Coran, but gradually came to find one another as decent company. He admires her ambition, her creativity, protectiveness, and detective skills. He was a bit worried about Aria’s reaction to him asking Jackie to join them on a paranormal investigation, afraid that he’d become a third wheel during of an investigation if they decided to goof of, but eventually decided to risk it and set some ground rules. Although a little rocky, the two of them have been going on hunts every now and again together-with her father, Oren’s permission of course.
Jackie belongs to me

The Socialite-

Roderick is a tad to self-centered for Coran’s liking but is also one of his main friends. They don’t really hang out all to often, due to Rick having nonstop plans with others lined up, they mostly see one another whenever one drops or picks Aria or Jackie up, but when they do they tend to have quite a bit of fun. Coran is entranced by Rick’s ability to use magic and is amazed by the spells he’s able to cast and the things he’s able to make. He gets a bit frustrated whenever Rick messes something magical up, and this is because he knows Rick isn’t actively learning how to cast spells or make potions correctly. In a sense it’s a good thing that they don’t hang out much because distance indeed makes the heart grow fonder.
Rick belongs to me

The Dad Friend-
Coran hasn’t had many interactions with Oren, but the ones he has had have been pretty positive for the most part. He admires Oren’s spirit and ability to keep trucking forward even though he looks like he hasn’t slept well in weeks. They mostly meet up and talk with one another whenever one is picking or dropping their kid/roommate kid off. During this time they mostly talk about work and what their visclings have been up to, sometimes these conversations drift into deeper things that he can tell Oren doesn’t normally talk about, which makes him feel a bit uncomfortable on occasion. Coran thinks this is because of some kind of anomaly he was born with that makes him easy to talk about difficult things to despite his tendency to stick his foot in his mouth.
Oren belongs to me

The Larcenist-
Coran saw himself as just guy who had friends, colleges, and colleges he’s had bad interactions with. As much as he grew to dislike some of the cets he met, he never really hated any of them until he met a viscet who called himself Stephan. Their relationship started a few days after he’d met Stephan in a bar. He may not have had the best judgement at the time but the pink viscet seemed nice and was very interested in what he did for a living as well as the kind of things he did in his free time. Eventually the taller cet convinced him to show him his apartment. Upon their arrival, Coran suffered a massive blow to the back of the head. The next thing he remembered was waking up to find his laptop, computer monitor, tv, and wallet missing. It’s been a little under seven years since he's seen the pink viscet, one of the reasons he lost his job as well as his apartment, but he still can’t bring himself to forgive him.
Floyd belongs to me... He likes to lie about his name

The Thief-
He never meant to support anything related to criminal activities but found himself doing exactly that under a dozen minuets after meeting Ray, who at the time was selling tec he’d taken the five finger discount. He knew it was wrong, but couldn’t help but feel compelled to give the other viscet the money, not because of the price, but because Ray had convinced him to do so. Coran looking through Ray’s merchandise more often than he would have liked to in the fallowing months, but never came to know the other viscet beyond his name. He’s not sure why he stopped looking through the things the black viscet had liberated from someone, but he’s glad he did, because doing so made him feel like a schmuck. Although he hasn't seen Ray in years, he hopes the best for him, and should he ever need a new computer, be able to find the shady salescet and work out another deal that was practically a steal.
Ray belongs to ABeardedDragon.
Last edited by Macyduke on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Wed May 03, 2017 10:53 am

Username: Peekachu
Name: Comet

Nickname: Cosmo

Gender for breeding purposes: Male
What is their hobby: Cosmo has always been interested observing space. He loves to try and find constellations and look for comets!

What is a prank they've pulled story: Well Comet is not the prankster type, he did pull one once. He wanted to show his friend the stars through a telescope, but he put ink around the rim. When his friend, Badger, looked in and got a dark circle around his eye, Comet burst out laughing. He thought it was so funny, but really it was lame. Good effort!
Extras below: Cosmo is really nerdy. He loves Astronomy, Astrology, constellations and books. He often gets bullied, not only because of his obsession with space, but he is really nonathletic. he does not let the bullies get the best of him though and he dreams of being an astronaut!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:22 am

Okay dudes, I'm gonna extend this to June 28th instead because only two people have entered!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat May 20, 2017 5:13 pm

reusing a form because i love the character i had made

username: ~Prophecy~
    name: Tucker
    gender for breeding purposes: Male

their hobby:
The typical nighttime photo is equipped with a flash to brighten things up, or with background exposures using man-made light from our streets or houses so we can see the subject of the photo. The big dark sky above us at night seems to offer little that we can see or photograph in most places, but that's not the case in Siren. Living in the small, old-fashioned town of Siren, candles are used alongside lightbulbs and electricity. Phones are usually used for contacting family and friends outside the town, since everyone living there seems to enjoy face to face speaking more than texting. This means light pollution is low and the night sky is beautiful. Perfect for Astrophotography. There is a whole world- a whole universe of opportunity for photos. Astrophotos don't require billions of dollars or a ride in a Space Shuttle, they just require a nice camera and a cloudless night. For Tucker... the rotation of earth making the stars move is a bit of a challenge since he often has to retake photos, which means he has to change things up. He doesn't mind since the slow, new photography options make up for it. Tucker was a natural with a camera. He got the hang of adjusting the settings and finding the best ones very quickly, and he already had the patience.
Star-Trail images, ones captured that give stars long trails because of the movement on the axis, are some of Tucker's favorites to get. They look abstract in a way, and certainly wouldn't seem real if you were unaware of the process of how these images came to be. Any background is instantly cool with them, you can have beautiful tree silhouette, a sunset over an ocean, a mountain range, or a plain concrete building- it'll look cool! Thats why Tucker is always happy, the most patient, and super careful when getting these images. Tucker built a "Barn Door" mount early in his days of experimenting for capturing good still images, and is always improving it to further boost the quality of his photos.
Tucker is usually very serious with his hobby, and spends his time alone taking pictures. He doesn't usually mess around, but you know... everyone has those few times where you already have something accomplished and don't need to do it again or finished their work early, so you mess around. Well, Tucker amuses himself (during the times he doesn't want to get more sleep) by zooming in as far has he can on star clusters and nebulae and make them have conversation, this... happens mostly when he is going crazy from sleep deprivation. For example, he once zoomed in to one star an said in a british accent "Fred Fred Fred Fred Fred Fred Fred," then to another, "what is it, Jerry?" Then back to the first: "So, Jupiter came down to Earth one day and helped these two criminals plan this bank robbery. Anyway, so the robbers both got caught and after the judge sentenced the two earthlings to fifteen years behind bars, Jupiter was a bit shocked as he also was arrested and got a ten year sentence himself. “But your honour. I didn’t even take part in the robbery!” said Jupiter. “Well, you didn't rob the bank” replied the judge. There was a short pause. “But you did help them Planet!”"

a prank they've pulled:
Tucker is most definitely not one to pull pranks. He isn't the most social of viscets, and prefers being alone, though he has nothing against being with others. However, there is a reason he doesn't pull pranks...

April 1st, 1am: Tucker sat up and looked towards his roommate, Gray. He got out of bed and moved silently through the halls and creeped downstairs, which he already prepped with moving pads the night before. He surveyed the area, and finalized his plan. One-by-one, Tucker removed every clock, lamp, and decoration out of the room, and set them carefully outside on the sturdy wooden deck. He then gently pushed out every piece of furniture onto the deck until the entire living room and most the kitchen was empty. He sat on the bare floor and smiled at his accomplishment. The inside was now out. Tucker glanced around, and moved over the final touches. He was satisfied with what he did, it looked like someone robbed them, he set things to look like they had been knocked over and closed the drapes so Gray couldn't see the furniture which was right outside.

April 1st, 2:30am: Tucker crawled into bed, careful not to disturb Gray. He got comfortable and quickly fell back asleep.

April 1st, 6am: Gray shook Tucker as hard as she could. He jumped awake in confusion, and quickly hid a smile as he knew she saw what happened.
"Tucker! We've been robbed! Ohhhhh! I didn't think I locked the front door, I should have checked again!" Gray started crying, and moped over to her own bed. She turned her back towards Tucker and opened her window. "At least it is raining, I like the rain." She curled up into a ball.
Tucker bolted up and threw his covers onto his bed. Thoughts raced. "I didn't check the weather! Ahhh everything is going to be drenched! It's all probably soaked and soggy!" Tucker raced down the stairs as quickly as he could. Gray got up and followed behind him. Tucker skid to a stop in sudden confusion as he saw the living room completely in tact and cleaner than ever. "Your attempt at fooling me was cute, but try to be a bit more sneaky next time." Gray said with the biggest grin on her face.

extras:

items:
1) A dark grey, near black, felt fedora with a royal purple under lining. Two brown bird feathers, thought to be from a hawk, are stuck into the black ribbon lining. Tucker wears this hat to parties, events, and just casualty strolls. He is careful not to dirty it up, and tends to leave it behind when he is out for his nighttime activities.

2) A smooth, thin iron chain that holds a small silver arrow pendant, a tiny pearl heart, and a dark purple Charoite dragon-wing shaped pendant. Tucker holds a special reason to each pendant, but only selectively tells others of the meanings. He wears this necklace a lot, and when he doesnt, it has a beautiful, intricately designed box that it can comfortably be kept it.

personality song:
    Owl City's "Galaxies"

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon May 22, 2017 12:04 pm

user: commandant ~ name: cauli ~ gender: female (dfab)

hobby:
x

prank:
x
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Thu May 25, 2017 7:22 pm

mark finishing it!
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

im electric, a romantic cliché
    heather • löded diper fanatic
    im an art student, hoping to do
    something that i like. talk to me
    about film books music anything.
    i listen to a ton of rock and indie
    bands, if you like declan mckenna
    wolf alice nothing but thieves
    lorde the strokes florence + the
    machine we are friends, it is the
    law. uh i wish i had some fish
    discord [#6740] insta spotify
xxxxxx
BananaSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Sat May 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Hey may I know the timezone and what time of 28th it ends?
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

bands, if you like declan mckenna
    wolf alice nothing but thieves
    lorde the strokes florence + the
    machine we are friends, it is the
    law. uh i wish i had some fish
    discord [#6740] insta spotify
xxxxxx
BananaSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun May 28, 2017 4:00 am

BananaSocks wrote:Hey may I know the timezone and what time of 28th it ends?

Eastern Time and 11:00 ^__^
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Sun May 28, 2017 4:23 am

WolfwithWings38 wrote:
BananaSocks wrote:Hey may I know the timezone and what time of 28th it ends?

Eastern Time and 11:00 ^__^

Thank you! <3
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx