Postby jules_ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:30 pm

I realized I never made my uncommon custom after being hired, so here is Laisa

standard - custom shine,
common - common hair, custom tail, longer fur
uncommon - eye edit, ear edit

approved

Name: Laisa
    Mask:

Laisa is an entertainer trained in the arts of dance, music, painting, and other pursuits. She lives on an ornate barge that travels up and down the canals of the kingdom. Known only as "The Smiling Fox" lords, kings, and rich patrons pay exorbitant sums to spend time in her presence. When she travels outside of her floating home, she covers her face with a mask so the common people can not gaze upon her beauty. Goldsmiths and tailors lavish her with fine gifts and many will pay her to appear at their stores or festivals to draw crowds.

Laisa was born a poor street urchin, but her exquiste appearence drew the attention of another entertainer who took her in as a handmaiden. She had other plans, however, and while working under the entertainer she began learning the tricks of the trade. Soon, visitors began taking notice of the pretty young helper with a sly smile. One day, a famous goldsmith came to visit the lady bearing beautiful gifts, among which was a gorgeous mask. Laisa took and interest to the mask, and having becomed enamored with the luxurious lifestyle, asked the entertainer to take her on as an apprentice. Soon, Laisa's popularity surpassed her mentor's and upon her retirement Laisa inherited her barge, riches, and the mask she had so loved, continuing the trade. She has also taken other young girls off the streets who the world had forgotten to train in the her ways and to start successful careers of their own.

The idea that Laisa wears the mask so the common people cannot look upon her is both a truth and an urban legend. It creates a sense of mystique, the idea that she is so beautiful only a select few can see her. An image forms in every person's head who sees her, of a woman that, to them, is the combination of everything they love. This deception has led many to pay for her services, and while she is indeed pretty and will preform for every client, it is more of a bragging right to visit her than anything. Also, many of the common townspeople have indeed seen her face. Another bonus of her mask is that when she dresses as a middle-class woman and forgos the mask, she can slip among the crowd unnoticed. Her mask not only draws customers to her feet, it also gives her the freedom of movement and experience her mentor never enjoyed.

Last edited by jules_ on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Laisa - uc custom

Postby Nessiie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 pm

approved!
She's absolutely gorgeous!!