Professional Cake Decorator (Story inside!)

"Professional Cake Decorator (Story inside!)" by lostmelody.

Dressup entry

Professional Cake Decorator (Story inside!)

Postby lostmelody. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:48 pm

"I'm the best of the best!" She said, and turned around to add some edible glitter. When she turned back, the cake was gone, and only crumbs remained. A very suspicious cat with cake on her head was edging closer to the door. "GET BACK HERE YOU CAKE STEALING RUFFIAN!"
"GAAAAH!" The thief cried, and began to run, but was pulled back by Star, and a epic fight begun.
Swearing, yelling and cries of pain filled the room.
Star swiped and bit at the cat, but she kept missing, but on the bright side, the cat couldn't land a blow, so she began to sing. "Can't touch this!"
"I think I can!"
"Nuh uh!" Star said, and flipped the cake-headed cat onto her back. "Sunny side up..." She said, and raised her paw to deal the final blow. But, back stage, a cake making machine had malfunctioned. The cat's eyes widened in terror, not because of the dog looming over her, but the ocean of cake sweeping towards them.
Everyone fell silent as the wrath of the cake-alanche swept down on the two pets. Cake was all around them, and it was becoming diffulcult to breathe. "We're drowning in cake!" Star shouted.
Just as Star thought it was all over, her head broke the the surface! She gulped in air. She looked down, and nearly gasped. The cat was standing front of the wave of cake, and gulping it all down!
After half a hour, Star collided with her. "I owe you a apology..." Star said. "Sorry for... Over-reacting... About the cake. And thanks, for saving my life."
"It's okay." The cat said, and walked off like nothing happened. Star just stared after her, and shrugged. She could make a new cake.
lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Professional Cake Decorator (Story inside!)

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 am

I liked this story very much! :clap:
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Professional Cake Decorator (Story inside!)

Postby lostmelody. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Doggie Loggie wrote:I liked this story very much! :clap:

Thankyou very much! :Bows low: I just love to write and read! I imagine the cat is stuffed!
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me