other species that come out at night.
They're about the size of a lion,
as a child their about a size of
a cub, and as an egg their the size
of a kitten. As an adult they're called
Moons, as a child they're called Cubs,
and as an egg they're called Pebbles.
[/i]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DP #87 - Open

Postby nyoovi » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Username;; natsukashii
Name;; Baxter
Gender;; Male
Personality;;
Occupation (Min. 100);;
How Did They Get The Robotic Arm?;;
How Did They Get The Tracker and Shackle?;;

wip, reserved with the idea that he's a wanted fugitive ;v;
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Base » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Username;; Echo Base
Name;; Eric
Gender;; Male... I checked (lol)
Personality;; Eric is very protective of the ones he cares about and also loyal to the people he is close to, however dont let these fool you, he is secretly a pyro, he loves fire. ANYWAY, he also lives for games.
Occupation (Min. 100);; Welp, his occupation consists of trying to make people come back to life... He still has not learned his alchemy lesson yet.
How Did They Get The Robotic Arm?;; He tried to bring his mother to life useing alchemy...
How Did They Get The Tracker and Shackle?;; He got caught in the illegal action of alchemy...

(Base on full medal alchemist)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Res

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:21 am

Username;; Scarlet_Wolf
Name;; Bucky
Gender;; Male
Personality;; [ pre-soldier = goofy, friendly, caring, protective, fun, flirty ] [ post-soldier = stoic, harsh, cold ]
Occupation (Min. 100);; wip
How Did They Get The Robotic Arm?;; wip
How Did They Get The Tracker and Shackle?;; wip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ennard » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 am

res
she/they
kin w/ ennard
autistic
ennard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosé gold » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 am

Username;; kaanekii
    Name;; Ban
    Pronunciation;; ba-on
    Gender;; male
    Personality;; tough, strong, greedy
    Occupation;; hero/villan?
    How Did They Get The Robotic Arm?;; it was sliced off when fighting in a battle.
    How Did They Get The Tracker and Shackle?;; he went to jail for a little bit, and decided to keep the shackle a "souvenir". for the tracker, it's for the police to keep track of him.
Last edited by rosé gold on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello, call me erin.
    mood: tired and hungry
    i like the beach, taking
    walks, & pm me if you
    need someone to talk to!
    ▪ ▪ ▪
    [my kals - ♥︎ - charas]
rosé gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 am

Username;; Mimi-Chan~
Name;; Vivian
Gender;; Female
Personality;; Serious, Vengeful, Strong, Up for adventure, a little shy
Occupation (Min. 100);; Vivian is a soldier in a kingdom. She secretly was undercover to assassinate the princess. It was challenging for her, because her father forced her to join the Assassins, for he was one himself before he died. As a child, Vivian was trained. She got hurt a lot, and almost died at some times. But, as she grew older, her heart became darker. It still pains her to this day, watching her mother get killed by her father. She can barely recall when she last had fun. So, she tried sneaking in the castle, but was arrested immediately after she was attacked by the dragon guarding the princess.
How Did They Get The Robotic Arm?;; She fought the dragon that guarded the princess. It did a great amount of damage, leading her arm to be bitten off. When in prison, she used some of the scraps inside her room to build her own robotic arm.
How Did They Get The Tracker and Shackle?;; After she escaped from prison, she enchanted the shackle to make it light, for she could not remove it, and was very heavy. For the tracker, Vivian currently does not know it is on her, for the guards put it on before she escaped, without her knowing.

Last edited by onionraptor on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:26 am

Please make sure that when you are writing the occupation that you are keeping Over 100 words, thank you ^^
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

little spider, little spider

Postby eltonn » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:05 am

Ҭ
Ӊ
і
Տ

Տ

і
Տ
Ҭ

Ҡ
Є
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
zzzzzzєภtєг ยรєг: |
zzzzzzzzzzzz "save seedcakes"
zzzzzz .....
zzzzzz αςςєρтє∂.....
zzzzzz ℓσα∂ιиg ραgє.....

*excerpts from subject's personal diary*

zzzzzɛռȶʀʏ օռɛ:

zzzzz I have no idea what is going on. I knew that it was dangerous to go out- mother always said it was. But I'm always careful- I never get taken. And we needed the food. Our pantry was running dangerously low. Oh, God.
      Please let them be ok. How will they hold up without me? I... I can't think right now. Can't write. Have to write, though. I can't let myself be forgotten like this. I know what happens to the prisoners. I can't end up blank-eyed killers like them.

zzzzz I left the house today.. or.. how long have I been here now? I can't tell. There's no windows. I left early the last morning before arriving here to buy fruit from the market. Mother always loves to have fruit with breakfast, but we were out. I didn't have much change with me- I don't know why they picked me out all of puffs. But as I was traveling down the road, the next thing I knew a bag was slid over my head and my mind was plunged into darkness. And then I woke up here.

zzzzz My arm hurts. Why does my arm hu- oh, crap!

zzzzzɛռȶʀʏ ȶաօ:

zzzzz Sorry for the sudden stop in writing yesterday. Ah, who am I kidding? No one's ever going to read this. I'll probably ending up burning it myself. But anyway. This cell... they haven't let me out since I arrived. I don't know what I'm here for- well, I do, in a sense. Prisoner of War, how 'bout that? Not that I'm worth anything. Or that I have any information. If only I had information.. I'd trade it for food in a heartbeat. Loyalty my tail, a puff's gotta eat! I'm going to see if any of this cement wall is edible.

zzzzz News flash; cement wall is not edible. Now my teeth hurt, too. But at least the bandage on my arm is holding. I have no idea what they did to it. I can barely see in this dim light, but I can feel. And if feels like I got run over by a treecutter. Hold on- someone's coming in!

zzzzzռօȶɨƈɛ: ռօ ʄʊʀȶɦɛʀ աʀɨȶɨռɢֆ ǟʋǟɨʟǟɮʟɛ. քʀօƈɛɛɖ ȶօ ɛӼքɛʀɨʍɛռȶ ռօȶɛֆ?
zzzzzzzzzzzz "yes"

-- Recording of interview with subject --

"Greetings. I am going to be asking a few questions, is this ok?"

"Yes."

"Alright, first off, name, please?"

"I..."
"I don't know my name. Why don't I know my own name?"

"You seem to be suffering from amnesia. There was an accident, but you are safe now. This is a hospital. We can help you."

"A... hospital...? This doesn't look like a hospital. Why can't I remember my name?"

Subject is noted to put their face into their paws.

"You are suffering from amnesia. Until we find you're real name, we'll refer to you as Malen'kiy Pauk. Is this ok?"

"No. That is not my name. I am not a little spider. I am me, and I demand you tell me what my name is! You know my name! I know you do!"

Subject is noted to raise their voice at this point, and looks disgruntled.
Interrogator instructed to keep up the facade.

"We do not know your name, Malen. Please, calm down and help us figure out who you were, er.. are."

"Were? I'm not different now, am I?"

Subject looks down at their body at this point, seemingly noticing the enhancements for the first time.

"My arm! What did you do to my arm!?"

"Now, Malek, no need to be angry! Your arm was damaged beyond repair. We had to amputate it so infection wouldn't spread throughout your body."

"No... I don't believe you! That's not.. not true! You did this! I..."

Subject is noted to pause and squeeze their eyes shut, as if trying to remember.
"They need me, they're going to starve! They need me!"
Subject has begun to struggle against his bonds, lashing out at the nearby guards.

"Sedate him"

-- End of recording --

-- Play next recording? --
- yes -

-- Beginning --

"Malen"

"Why are.. you back here again? I've told you everything I can remember!"

It seems as if this takes place a few months after the last recording. Subject is noted as wilder and more compliant.

"We'd just like to rehash what we've told you. Could you elaborate a few things for us?"

"....what?"

"First of all.. name and gender? Protocol for filing in the back room."

"I've told you, I can't remember my name. Codename: Malen'kiy Pauk, Little Spider. Male. Why do you care?"

"Simply so we can file the information under the correct file. Occupation?"

"I thought this was a hospital? Why do you have to file us?"

"Occupation, Malen?"

"I work undercover for this.. hospital, or whatever you are. Well, undercover is the wrong word. I never get to know who they are. I just do my job. The world is corrupt, the government has fallen. People are starving. You tell me a name, give me a file. A paper with just enough information to locate them, nothing to tell me who they are or what they did. But you send me out with the gear I need, the info I need. And I do what I've been trained to do. I do what I was born to do.... I hate it, but someone has to rid the world of those monsters. Someone has to free the world of their plague."

Subject's brainwashing has been completed. They have no idea that they are working for those who are corrupted themselves.

"Good, good, Malen'kiy Pauk, good. Now tell me about your arm?"

"Arm? As in, what happened to it? It's... I don't know. When I woke up here, I was told there was a terrible car accident. I was the only survivor, but just barely. This hospital charity- thing- it volunteered to care for me, free of charge. I'm just.. thankful I lived. They showed me pictures- the wounds. I would have died if you didn't come for me."

Subject has no idea of the truth. There was no car accident- Subject is a prisoner of war, experimented on with the goal of becoming a biological weapon. Subject's arm unfortunately had to be removed in order to help aide our cover-story, which, so far, Subject has believed completely.

"Alright, last question, Malen, and then I will leave you for the day. Why do you have the tracker and... shackle?"

"The tracker is simple. So you can always locate me, and communicate with me to give me new mission information while I'm away. it tells you where I am so you can pick me up after my job is finished. The shackle...

Subject looks at it with a pained expression.
The shackle is so I don't hurt people. Like you. You haven't done wrong to me, but.. my mind gets fuzzy. I remember things that don't happen. It makes me mad, I lash out. The family of four, a mother and three children, depending on me for food.. that's the most common 'memory.' It never happened. They don't exist. The shackle protects me from hurting you when these fake memories trigger."
Subject is not aware that these people were quite real- and have probably starved by now waiting for him.

"Thank you, Malen. That will be all."

-- End of recording --

-- There is a log from the head general of the facility. Would you like to open it? --
- yes -
-- Opening --

Error: Subject has escaped.
All squadrons are on a level five warning.

If seen- kill on sight. Subject knows too much and has gone rogue.
Cannot be trusted.

Snapped shackles found in his cell at 5:05am this morning. No sign of subject. Tracker has been broken and no longer functions.
Highly dangerous- avoid at all costs!

tl;dr - he was a PoW captured while trying to buy some plums, and was then brainwashed and experimented on to be used as a war weapon. however, he escaped with his broken mind, unsure of what is real and what is fake.
mmm smell those delicious references
Last edited by eltonn on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me