.:With All Of The Knowledge Of A Medicine Cat:.

".:With All Of The Knowledge Of A Medicine Cat:." by [ r a t ]

Dressup entry

.:With All Of The Knowledge Of A Medicine Cat:.

Postby [ r a t ] » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:20 am

This cat wasn't in my Wishlist, but I liked it's ears and all, so I adopted it. <3
I purposefully named him "Mousebrain" and described him as having "Cerebellar Hypoplasia" (balancing and movement issues) so his name fits him better. I'm planning to use him for Warriors roleplays or something.
----------------------------~----------------------------
Being deemed as "unfit for a Clan cat", the young cat was driven from his Clan (unspecified) by three cats (without their leader's consent) and left on the outskirts of their territory, in a forest clearing by a stream. Originally, Mousepelt (now goes by the name Mousebrain to try to combat the taunts of his past Clanmates) was aiming to be a medicine cat, but would often trip over himself or fall over on his side. These behaviors couldn't be controlled very well due to a defect he was born with, so he couldn't help his clumsiness. He has memorized as much as he could to be a medicine cat, and right before the night his mentor would make him a medicine cat, he was chased from the Clan by three (unspecified) cats, calling him "dimwit", "weakling", "reject", and the name that hurt the most..."mousebrain".

He lives in the small clearing as a loner, kindly offering help to any wandering cat (regardless of alliance) with their injuries. He still bobbles around at times.
[ r a t ]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me