Based on Click to view
Artist Balmino [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leafie - 57 - Winner

Postby Balmino » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Quick design for you guys <3
To win them, describe their favourite hobby and why in under 350 words. 1 extra is allowed.
Good luck!
Code: Select all
Username;;
name;;
gender;;
their favourite hobby;;
extra;;

ends - 18th April
Last edited by Balmino on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie - 57

Postby harv » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 pm

username;; Harv
    name;; Nikan
    gender;; Male
    their favourite hobby;; Nikan is a crafty individual, his thinking just as quick as his step. Because of this, he makes for a sneaky trickster, able to quickly plan for a variety of tricks, as well as being able to act out on them. He’s not generally well-liked by his peers, partly for his eccentric personality and the other partly for his suspicious hobbies. He pays no mind to this; rather, he finds it amusing and only encourages him further to act on his pranks.

Whether it be scaring someone from behind or perhaps even wiretapping someone’s home, Nikan has no limit to what he can do. Not only is he capable, but he doesn’t have a moral code to follow that restrains him from pulling his pranks. Some say he’s lonely (perhaps he may be), though he had never found himself interested in making friends. Others believe he simply has all the time in the world, which may be true as well, so why not spend his time pestering others?
    extra;; reserved!
harv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 pm

bump
✯My DA✯
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiani~ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Username;; •TheSunriseWolf•
name;; Jessa
gender;; Female
their favourite hobby;; She loves to play sports, especially volleyball! She loves it because she has good reflexes, loves her teammates, and just loves to play the game! Her favorite spot to play is libero, which is a back row player that switches in and out really fast with no substitution. She is very cocky, when they win the match, she yells like a goat with a megaphone! (Extremly Loud!) When she's not playing volleyball, she likes to do diys or play with her little brother.
extra;; Thank you for this opportunity!
Tiani~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:12 pm

yusuke wrote:
    username;; Harv
    name;; Nikan
    gender;; Male
    their favourite hobby;; Nikan is a crafty individual, his thinking just as quick as his step. Because of this, he makes for a sneaky trickster, able to quickly plan for a variety of tricks, as well as being able to act out on them. He’s not generally well-liked by his peers, partly for his eccentric personality and the other partly for his suspicious hobbies. He pays no mind to this; rather, he finds it amusing and only encourages him further to act on his pranks.

Whether it be scaring someone from behind or perhaps even wiretapping someone’s home, Nikan has no limit to what he can do. Not only is he capable, but he doesn’t have a moral code to follow that restrains him from pulling his pranks. Some say he’s lonely (perhaps he may be), though he had never found himself interested in making friends. Others believe he simply has all the time in the world, which may be true as well, so why not spend his time pestering others?
    extra;; reserved!

Congrats! Nikan is all yours, enjoy <3
Apologies for the late judging ;-;
✯My DA✯
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie - 57 - Winner

Postby harv » Tue May 02, 2017 6:24 am

omg thank you so much!! <3 don't worry about it! i'll be sure to set up a page for him on toyhou.se and work on him there c:
harv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me