NB# 379 - Elgani Cove by Rakkun

Based on Click to view
Artist Rakkun [gallery]
Time spent 45 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

NB# 379 - Elgani Cove

Postby Rakkun » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:12 pm

I've been meaning to update her information thread. :)

Rakkun wrote:

Name: Elgani Cove
Residence: Adventures Guild
Personality: Informative, Flexible,

Elgani works mostly at night to help her current party members. She is multi-talented with most small weapons but prefers to use pins over all. It seems as though she is always playing keep up with her adventuring group. She has many nightly tasks that keep her on a different schedule so she often sleeps in the wagon during the day. When unsure as to her relationships with others she only talks loudly to relay information.

Elgani sat in the guild hall munching on some stale bread. Her recent romp about town hadn't earned her much information and the lack of copper was weighing on her mind heavily. She picked at her bread attempting to seem distracted as she honed in on the conversations around her. Most others tend to ignore the smaller children in the guild and she gratefully jumped on any tidbits that were spoken in hushed tones. She looked up to scan over her corner table when she noted a silver kalon slipping his way into the commons. Her eye was drawn to his family crest which he wore oddly low on a shoulder. As quickly as he entered he was trapped by a party. It seemed moments passed and as the boy clung to his staff the party dissipated. She turned her head before he moved and went back to her bread. Unfortunately her fur prickled sensing someone was approaching her. And there he was a smile plastered to his face and staff in hand. He gestured to the seat next to her and she gave him a quick nod. "Hello my name is Malbroy." He said politely. She thumbed at herself and whispered "Elgani" It wasn't odd for her to meet up with kids around her age but none of them were noble. A closer look at his crest and she still didn't recognize it so he probably didn't mean much anyways."Would you be willing to join my adventure group?" Malbroy said rubbing at a worn spot on his black staff. "Who is with you already?" she asked plainly. He closed his eyes and mumbled with a smiling sigh. "Absolutely No One."

Edits: Common Hair, longer fur (under belly, front legs, neck, chest, butt), custom tail, heterochromatic eyes

Hex Codes:
#0B090F - Hair / Darker Markings
#1f1a26 - Base
#91F6E9
#C6CBCA - Stars
#B7FCF2
#FED653 - Left Eye
#b5d0fe - Inner Ear
#3c334e - Outer Ear
#c3e3f8 - Right Eye
Last edited by Rakkun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB# 379 - Elgani Cove

Postby Rakkun » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Saving for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Saving for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Saving for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Rakkun wrote:
It's snowing! How do you Kalons feel about it?

/Elgani is from an Adventures Guild living in and around areas that are tropical and warm. She has never seen snow before and it does not occur naturally where she is./

The Frost Festival
    Lights had began to be lit as the sun started seeping below the towering walls of the inner kingdom. Elgani lightly pulled away from the group of excited commoners as the cities strongest mages took their places on the center of a wide spread stand. She sucked in the air around her and sprung up to a hooked ledge to get a better view. As she traced her fingers along her neckline she pulled up a warm scarf that seemed to be the customary attire for the event. It was odd to her the way everyone spoke of the slow falling ice that had described as rain in slow motion. "Snow" was what the Mages had named it. It was supposed to be on a smaller scale than that of any ice type spells that she knew of. The Festival started at the sound of a ear piercing magic twang of a harp that quickly silenced the crowd. Lighthearted music began the same time as the magic's glow burst forth from the mages on stage. The lights were solid yet moved like wisps of smoke from a smothered flame. As they grew to the sky in a twirling light the darkness of the night disappeared into heavy clouds. She thought for a moment that it might rain but quickly the air around her changed chilling her to the bone. Elgani turned her head down to the crowds looking for any type of eye contact on her. The cold felt like a curse changing the heat in her core. Her fingers started to numb and she rubbed at them frantically. Then she felt the first flakes lightly press themselves to her skin. A gasp escaped her as she drew her focus to the sky and the lamps that lit the frozen snow as it gently placed itself on the heads of the citizens below. No one made a move. Hardly anyone besides children made a sound louder than a whisper. And the music made by the harp took over her entire sensations blending seamlessly with the snow as if the song had been written by the ice itself. She felt fear tugging at the back of her mind as she couldn't break away from the entrancing sight. This was possibly the only time she ever wanted to see "snow" again as it's beauty awed her in a way that she didn't expect. The spells were powerful and the mages had created enough snow to blanket the city in the falling frost for a good fifteen minutes. She pulled her scarf tighter happy for the warmth it created. It occurred to her the amount of strength the mages were showing their citizens by putting on such a scale of magic display. She hoped she would never make an enemy of such powerful mages and tuned her eyes quickly away from the sight of the snow. It had terrified her.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me