Postby Dead account 01 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Afflated Artist wrote:
Username:
Afflated Artist

Kalon Name:
Cecilia

Personality:
[ENFJ]

Cecilia may not be an open book, but she's still friendly enough for people to want to speak to her. She’s very reliable and is always willing to help other kalons, so long as she thinks they are willing to return the favor in the future. A lot of her time is spent baking and decorating cakes as gifts for others. She enjoys spending time by herself and isn't overly reliant on company. She doesn’t seek out other kalons for companionship, but if a kalon decides to strike up conversation with her; she’s more than happy to have a good chat… Especially if they’re willing to discuss baking or mice. A lot of the time when she's not baking or spending time with her pets, she can be found relaxing in the local park. She usually sits on a bench, brainstorming ideas for cakes or wanders through the gardens, admiring the plant life.
She doesn’t like feeling like she’s being used, criticized or ignored. If she begins to feel like a kalon is treating her in a way she does not like, she will stew over it for a while before lashing out without explaining herself. She usually ends up feeling a lot of regret over these kinds of situations once she realizes the receiver of her feelings did not understand that they had upset her in the first place.

Story:
Cecilia rested her chin on one dexterous, chocolate-brown paw, holding out the other and letting her pet mouse clamber onto it. The small creature waddled across her palm, its tail twisting around her digits. Many other kalons thought rodents were dirty, plague ridden creatures; but Cecilia did not. Her two mice, Muffin and Berry, were her everything. Many thought her mice carried diseases, but they were just being ignorant. Her mice were overfed pets, not sewer rats. They both had complex personalities and unique likes, dislikes and habits. She slowly turned over her hand as Muffin dug her tiny claws into her skin and pulled herself up onto the kalon’s knuckles. She hated the way people always had to judge, couldn’t they just get to know the subject before assuming, from what they’d heard, that they were bad? The little rodent shimmied across the short, brown fur and stopped on her owner’s wrist. Berry let out a squeak of protest from the table, saying it was unfair that her friend was allowed to sit on Cecilia’s hand, and she had to sit on the table.
The kalon had been coming up with ideas for a surprise cake she was going to bake for her friend’s daughter’s birthday, and had let both Muffin and Berry out for a bit of exercise while she brainstormed in her notebook. Apparently the mice both thought their owner was much more interesting than the toys she’d offered them. Berry, with an angry snuffle, inspected one of Cecilia’s pencils before nibbling on the end. Cecilia smiled and plucked the tool from the creature's grasp. Surely chewing on pencils wouldn't be any good for the mouse. But, apparently, Berry thought otherwise. She looked very indignant that her snack had been taken away from her and expressed her frustration by waddling around in a tight circle with her tail flicking as if she were waggling a finger at Cecilia. With an amused smile Cecilia placed Muffin back on the table, watching as the darker mouse initiated a game of chase with her friend

Art(Optional):
Art by me! The winner can have the art so long as I'm credited ;v;
I'm really sorry to the winner if it doesn't suit the character >< I got a bit carried away

Optional Extra:
I'll do this if I have time :')

Congratz
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 pm

mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #348 Readoption - Non-Owner Only

Postby Dead account 01 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Open
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:10 pm

GOT A KALON AAAAA
Last edited by koegami on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rhess » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:54 am

Oo, marking this! What a pretty design!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
rhessima - call me rhess or essi!
bi, she/her, rl bud
i'm not on much but feel free to
shoot me a pm anytime :>
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
rhess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:15 am

mark, I'm not a non-owner so I can't try out, but I adore the design!
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:29 am

Username: .aries.
Kalon Name: Cordelia
Personality: Cordelia is smart and quiet, she loves to sing when nobody is around, and has little friends since she is quite shy. She loves other animals deeply, and family is everything to her.
Story: ///
Optional Extra: n/a

mark

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Username: canuck_kid
Kalon Name: Calla [pronound caw-la]
Personality: wip
Story: meeting their companion
Optional Extra: favourite place to chill//wip
art;
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:16 am

Extended due to no complete forms.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHEET0H!L0RD » Wed May 24, 2017 11:53 am

Username: fiish
Kalon Name: Dr. Jacobre Serene, MD
Personality:
serious - loving - ambitious - strong - inventive - thoughtful - meticulous - skillful - active - healthy - serene
careful - secretive when it comes to his personal life - manipulative - liar
Jacobre is one to take things seriously, and is quite strong. He's sharp and meticulous. A quick learner who can gain many skills. You'd say Dr. Jacobre Serene is serene.

Story:
Jacobre is a doctor. He's helped a lot of kalons, with his inventions specifically. He is known as Dr. Serene and is accredited for a lot of advancements in kalon medicine. He has a very good bedside manner and impresses and calms his patients with his thoughtful and caring attitude.

Optional Extra
- desserts
- romance
i eat hot chip[/b]
CHEET0H!L0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me