Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mimikyu - Clothless by PikaPerfect

Artist PikaPerfect [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mimikyu - Clothless

Postby PikaPerfect » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:04 am

You are a scientist. In front of you is a cloth with paint scribbled on the face. A black creature pokes out from underneath.

Alright little guy. I may die doing this, but this is what we prepared for. Are you ready?

The Mimikyu glances up at you solemnly and nods in quiet consent. Trying to ignore your situation and remember it's for science, you rip the cloth upward revealing the most horrifying thing you have ever witnessed. Despite this Mimikyu being your friend, upon viewing its true form there is only one thing repeating over and over in your head.

I am a living a nightmare. I am a creature of mortal horror. I will make your life a living hell, that is, if you live through this. Nightmare, nightmare , nightmare...

You fall in an instant and feel your heart beating far faster than it should. You feel the death creeping up on you before you even realize the silence that has fallen on you. The eerie, eerie silence. Although you have died, you will never forget what you saw. It was mortifying. A living nightmare, a walking disaster. And to think, this was your best friend for so long...

Mimikyu true form for somebody who has no fears :D I think Mimikyu's under-cloth is just basically a window into whatever your biggest fears are, multiplying them hundred-fold. That would be enough to kill a man I'm sure. Anyway, Mimikyu :D
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mimikyu - Clothless

Postby HappySpider » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:19 am

Very cool!
I like video games, horses, wolves, dragons, Pokemon, cookies...om nom.
HappySpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mimikyu - Clothless

Postby KΓΆnig » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:24 am

Wow, this cool :0

π•ƒπ•¦π•”π•šπ•—π•–π•£ 𝕠𝕣 π•π• π•™π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•ͺ
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ π•€π•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•₯𝕣π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•’ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 π• π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•™π•’π•Ÿπ••
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 𝕀'π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ•’π•Ÿ, 𝕀 π•˜π•¦π•–π•€π•€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•€π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ••
β„π• π•π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•™π•’π•Ÿπ••π•€, 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯- 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•₯π•–π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ
*˚*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚*
KΓΆnig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me