Time spent 7 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

rhea

Postby trans » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:03 am

name: rhea
      ↳ (?? idk man gender is weird ://)
      sexuality: lesbian
      species: sleepy dragon

personality: rhea is a mysterious little thing. no one knows quite what she is, not even herself, but she doesnt really want to find out. she's content with it being a mystery, just like the rest of her is! rhea takes great pride in herself, and probably has the confidence of ten people packed together rather than just one. she tries not to let that get to her head though, and is actually very modest. rhea tends to be energetic and bouncy, running around and goofing off and laughing no matter what she's doing, but there are times where's she's too tired to play or just really down in the dumps that day. rhea loves friends, and talks to everyone she meets--even complete strangers. this comes off as odd to some, but most just see it as, "something rhea just does" rather than think too hard about it. kind of like the rest of her.

favorite activity: rhea's favorite thing to do is jumping in puddles after it rains and playing in the mud. she doesnt mind getting a little dirty, in fact she almost prefers it if it means she gets to have more fun. the rain also leaves a nice humidity and scent afterwards, and rhea absolutely loves it. she loves days where it's just the right temperature--not too cold or too hot--and she doesnt have to wear silly-looking things for dogs just to go outside.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me