Drawing sessions 7
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Corvuss

Abandoned Batch #865 - Partners in Crime

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:12 am

"I'M LORD OF THE SNACK FALCONS!"
-Greggory Lee

It's another Night in the woods based adopt! XD This time though, it's a partner contest. This little punk is loosely based off of Gregg and the autumn theme which surrounds most of the game. Please note that, if grown, these will count against your monthly limits.

Link to Partner: #866

This competition focus' on the relationship between the pair but is still an unlimited impress me. Please remember quality over quantity. For this competition, in order to qualify, you must:
~have a partner
~choose between trying out for this one or #866.
~fill out all minimum requirements of the form

To qualify, you must at least have this form filled out:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Relationship to #866: (Min. of 300 words)

Prettying up is allowed. The end date will be April 23.

Mutations wrote:Fox ears - Uncommon
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandoned Batch #865 - Partners in Crime

Postby steamplonk » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:40 am

searching for a partner!

username;;
name;;
gender;;
personality;;
relationship with 866;;
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 am

"Just be quite and do as I say."

Name:
Luka

Personality:
Luka is a trickster. He's willing to do anything to get what he wants. He's not really a social
person and feels awkward around other people besides his brother. He's a wild one, always doing something crazy not care about anyone else. Sad to say he honestly doesn't care about others, even his brother at times. They have a weird relationship but we'll get to that later. Luka has a twitching problem which happens when his blood pressure
rises from excitement or anything else adrenalin. He's a little weird too, He's addicted to eating honey suckles. Though he is all these bad things, deep down he just wants to be loved. But being with his brother made him grow dark and not want to deal or be around other people. People stay away from him, not only because of who he is. But also because the vibe he gives off and the cheshire smile he always has on his face, he can't help it though. It's just who he is.

Relationship:
Oh now his relationship with his brother is quite interesting. I wouldn't say they have a brotherly love, but they don't hate each other. They just don't like each other at times. But they can't live without each other. They've been together since the beginning. They're all each other have so they learned to get along. Most of the time they want to go at each other's neck. But when the going gets tough they're at each other's side pulling each other along. In all honesty Luka is scared of Matt. Matt acts differently at different times it all depends on the situation. And that's scares Luka cause you never know how he's going to react to something. Matt had taught Luka to shut off the world saying no one cares and that he's he the only one he has and throughout the years Luka had learned to believe that. They are both the same age but Matt tends to act like the older sibling. Always bossing Luka around. So when Luka has the chance he's always willing to boss Matt around. These two always clash. There is always something they're arguing about. Even when they're in the middle of a trip they always find something to fight about. It can be the smallest thing, like if one of them has something in their fur. It's quite funny to see these two bicker over stupid things. This duo are never without each other. They're like a couple stuck to the hip. They just can't do without each other. Even when there up to no good they have hard time not being with each other, so they never do solid jobs. On rare occasions these two act like normal siblings, but when they do it seems like they love each other dearly. Yes two have such an odd relationship.
Partner:
angeldog513

Story
Luka’s POV
“Ok so you jump out in front of the car, make sure you don’t get hit. Lay there like your hurt ok? And when they get out to check on you I’ll get in and grab the goods ok?” I say to Matt my ears twitching. They always seem to twitch when something exciting is about to happen “Fine but you owe me…” he replies with a snicker. “Ok so let’s get in position, I’ll go to the other side of the road. Oh And when I give you the signal jump out ok?” “Ok...but what’s the signal?”I didn’t even think about that. “Umm…. how about I flick my tail, yeah that’ll have to do. Ok let’s get into position.” I say to him using my hind legs to sprint to the other side of the road. ‘Since we’re in the woods there should be not witnesses. So everything should go according to plan.’ I think to myself hiding behind a bush. Looking at Matt I smile. After a few minutes of waiting a horse and wagon trot down the road. Making eye contact with my brother I give him the signal and then the plan is put into action.

Matt’s POV
‘He owes me big time..’ I think to myself with a low growl. Seeing my brother give the signal I jump out onto the dirt road in front of the horse and cart. Yelling pretending to be hit the cart comes to a halt and someone climbs off of the horse running to me quickly to see my damage. With a fake groan I whimper tears filling my eyes making myself look like i'm in pain. Flailing around I let a small smirk crawl onto my face. Out of the corner of my eye I see Luka climb into the cart ‘You better hurry up…’

Luka’s POV
Quickly running into the cart I start digging through the box’s finding some jewelry and some other valuable goods. Quickly throwing them into my sack I throw it over my shoulder and hop out of the cart. Nodding to my brother that the job is done I quickly sprint back into the forest and start on my way home to unload my treasures. Opening the door I enter the living room dumping out my treasures. Hearing a low growl and then someone tackles me I look up to see my brother. “Yo, what’s up bro?” I ask him with a grin. Growling again ge gets off of me and lays on the couch “That was a close one, I nearly got caught because you took so long. You owe me big time….” he grumbles looking down at the floor at all the shiny treasures. “Awe come one you know you love me, plus look at all of these goodies I got!” I say twitching cheerfully. “I hate you too.” he snarls.

Both POV
This is only one of our many tricks we’ve played or things we’ve done. We’re known as the “Shadow Brothers” since no one is able to catch us. We’ve been doing this for years. When we were just little kit’s we were own our own. Not really sure what happened to them, and honestly don’t really like talking about our past. We steal and cheat to get by. Well that’s how it started, then it became an addiction. Now we do it whenever we please. We’re not evil or anything. We just like nice stuff.

Art:
by: angeldog513
by: me

Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:53 am

Imaginary wrote:

Username:
Imaginary
Partner:
wicke
Name:
AJ
(Anthony Jackson)
Personality:
He can be found on the streets, in the alleyways, on the rooftops.
Up near that bridge three miles from town, or down at the lake
that was closed down for some reason or another. He's the local
troublemaker, the daredevil the teens look up to. He's called the
Clown Prince of Crime (the name used for the Joker), for God's sake.
That's the type of dude AJ is. He's slick and charming, and can worm
his way out of any situations. As a kid, and even now, the scoldings
went in one ear and out the other. AJ's never really known what's right and
what's wrong, and doesn't really care. He lives his life like there aren't
any consequences, because he knows he's going to die someday
anyway. He's at peace with this, for that is how life goes.
AJ lives up to the saying "live life to its fullest." He tries to do something
interesting every day of his life, because that's what keeps him healthy and..
"sane," if sane were the right word. Let's just say it keeps him happy.
He tends to be a little off the rails, and it seems like the risk is always great
with him. He's a generally happy dude and takes enjoyment from making
happy. He's aware of his flaws, but it takes him a bit to realize them. It
actually takes him a bit to realize quite a bit of stuff, but that doesn't mean
he's stupid, and anyone who thinks he is is stupid for thinking so. AJ has
quite the temper and tends to let it out on those who get in his hair. While
he is small, he is not one to be underestimated. This guy knows how to
handle weapons and use random objects as such. Fights with him have
gotten to the point that he's nearly gotten jail time. Jail time isn't new
to AJ, though, because he's definitely gotten into situations that he
couldn't get himself out of. He's a good person, though, minus all of the
trouble he causes.
Relationship to #866:
When they first met, AJ and Gordon did not get along well. At all. They
tried to avoid each other whenever they met. AJ always thought that
Gordon was too... mellow, and needed to live in the moment. Gordon
seemed too boring for AJ, before he actually learned what sort of person
he is. The friendship started out kind of forced, but it seemed as though
fate wanted for them to be friends. They encountered each other over
and over, in the most random of places, where they were forced to
start some small-talk. The two eventually discovered common
interests that they could talk about, which was, indeed, conversation.
AJ found he enjoyed talking with Gordon, and began to attempt to
actually try to get Gordon to like him. After a month or two, they started
to become real friends. It seemed very unlikely for two individuals with
such clashing personalities to become friends, but they did. Wonderful
friends, actually. Their lives would be very different without the help of
one another; Gordon acts as AJ's calm, level-headed anchor, and AJ
is the happy, bouncy dude who helps Gordon see the bright side of life
and lighten up a bit. Yeah, yeah, they get into fights.. over stupid stuff..
a lot... but they get over it pretty quickly. At least, AJ does. He's kind of
oblivious to if Gordon is still mad sometimes, but that's where his
joyfulness comes in and forces him to be happy. AJ's the kind of friend
who spontaneously decides to go somewhere and drags Gordon along
just for fun. The little troublemaker tries to help his friend in whatever he's
doing, but he usually just makes things worse. However, their friendship
has gotten to the point where they accept each other's weird little quirks
and don't really care what they do unless it's serious.

By myself
Last edited by mongrel on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:56 am, edited 11 times in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Username:
Name:
Relationship to #866: (Min. of 300 words)

I need a partner if anyone would like to I would live to try out for this one
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:22 am

Bump!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Stop failing college

cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:23 am

This contest has been given a one week extension and will now end this coming Sunday.

Also, please remember to link your partner somewhere in your form.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Stop failing college

cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aster "Faux"

Postby Corvuss » Mon May 01, 2017 4:13 am

Click for full size

Info wrote:Username: sschw
Name: Aster "Faux"
Link to partner's form

Relationship wrote:Aster sauntered down the damp sidewalk, illuminated by all colors of lights in the city. It was becoming late, the sun already having set yet he hardly felt fatigued. He was too used to staying up late at night, since he spends so much time out of the house and instead in the heart of the city. With just his signature leather jacket and sweet lollipop, he wandered.
It wasn’t until he heard wild shouting from an alleyway just to his right that he realized a young viscling of his own size cornered by three larger, shadier viscets. The viscling appeared to be in fear, yet somehow almost calm at the same time. Without hesitating, he raced over, between the viscling and the viscets. “Leave him alone!” At the sound of Faux’s voice, all three viscets growled at him, and he gulped. Faux knew the situation was dire, so he frantically grabbed the arm of the viscling and ran, forcing him to follow Faux. “Where are you taking me?” The viscling questioned, a hint of confusion and fear mixed into his voice. “Just keep running!”
The two turned abruptly around a corner into an abandoned car garage, wheezing and huffing from the escape. Both visclings took a moment to catch their breaths, before the other viscling spoke up. “Thank you. Who are you?” Faux met his gaze, “I’m Aster. You probably know me as Faux.” He shifted his eyes down toward the floor, and the viscling tilted his head. “I’ve never heard of you. I’m Calypso, but Cal is fine.” He was surprised to hear this. “How have you not heard of me? Everyone always talks about me…” Faux met his gaze again. Cal shrugged, “I guess I just haven’t heard anything.”
He was stunned. Faux was popular talk around the city, often ridiculed for his troublemaking ways. Hardly anyone knew how he really was, only making his poor reputation even worse.

Maybe he’s different from them?

From that point on, Cal and Faux often spent time together, despite having met so strangely. Cal kept his eye out for Faux, and he did the same, albeit though not quite as much. Cal managed to keep him out of trouble, acting as a sort of guardian figure toward him. He returned the favor for saving his tail and more; sometimes Cal will even take part in some of his endeavors, one of the times stealing a top hat and a bowtie. Aster jokingly mocking him.

That was when they were still visclings. To this day the two are inseparable; except for some drawbacks that always come with time. For one, Aster began to outgrow Calypso physically. Cal had Peter Pan Syndrome, unfortunately staying the same size all his life. Despite the condition his best friend had, Aster still cared about him all the same. “Something like that shouldn’t ruin our friendship,” Aster always says when Cal would bring it up. “C’mon, you’re an amazing friend! I wouldn’t want to lose you over that.” After hearing those words, he would regain his confidence, and the two would continue on their way. The first time Cal brought it up, Aster even gave him a pair of glasses. “See? You’re cool, too.”

Personality wrote:Aster was a troublesome kid, known around the bustling city neighborhood he resided in as the “mischevious troublemaker.” Much to the surprise of others, he took pride in this title, prancing around in his leather jacket and classic lollipop.
Aster sure was haughty, but it was all talk and attitude. He’s been dubbed by some as “Faux,” due to his fake front. At first he just treated it like his other title, unashamed and proud. Yet, after a while it began to wear down on him. Faux was a genuine viscling, caring deeply for those close to him and cracking a joke whenever he has the opportunity. His parents hardly pay attention to him, too involved in their jobs or just not feeling up to dealing with the young viscling. Faux hardly spends his time in his home anymore, instead running off to waste his time anywhere else. The mere thought of going back at times irked him, but it was the only place he could crash.
Faux’s life felt like a mess, since he annoyed those around him with his troublemaking and poor reputation. Other young visclings even went so far as to avoid him to keep their own reputations up; all the while lowering his morale. Trying to keep his mind off of it, he distracts himself by causing trouble and watching viscets in the chaos of it all. No, he never did anything severe enough to hurt others; but he sure knew how to be a nuisance at times.

Last edited by Corvuss on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 am

Ends tonight, 11 pm est!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Stop failing college

cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:13 am

Officially closed for judging! Do not edit your forms beyond this point!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
✃ plz send help