Rakkun
Name;
    Morpheus

Name Meaning;
    Greek meaning Bringer of dreams.
Gender;
    Male
Personality;
    Morpheus tends to keep his mind firmly set while in engaging conversion. He prefers to keep his thoughts to himself about most matters as he has a highly twisted moral compass as to right and wrong. A fairly good example would be that if there are criminals wanted dead he should be allowed to eat bits of them as long as he provides his work with evidence of the kill. He becomes embarrassed when he catches himself in a bad mood and tries his best to calm himself quickly. Although he can no longer sing himself he adores it when others sing to him and often makes a request of it.
    [111/500]

Playlist;
    (20 songs max, 200 words max explanation)
    Confident - " I'm dangerous and you can get out"
    Play that song - "I'll throw some money in your cup. Mister, please don't let me down"
    Count those Freaks - "Say hello to modern man"
    Under the bridge - "Take me to the place I love"
    How to serve man - "You get a taste and it’s never enough"
    Geronimo - "Well I'm just a boy, With a broken toy"
    Seven nation army - "And the stains comin' from my blood tell me, "Go back home." "
    Crabbuckit - "Can't follow them, gotta do it my way"

-Often times he picks songs purely based on his mood or what he is currently doing.
    -He often gives criminals a head start at running away from him as he starts up a playlist of his favorite chase songs...

[8/20] - [127/200]
Childhood;
    (500 words max)
    Morpheus dug his claws roughly into the bark of the largest tree he could find. Looking up from the ground he wondered if the branches would be wide enough for him to squeeze into. Although half way through launching himself upwards he felt his fur prickle with the presence of a large creature behind him. He attempted to twist himself away whilst in mid air but found himself trapped by the scruff in the large jaws of his father Hiro. He squirmed to no avail besides fluffing up his wings and hair in a funny looking fashion. In a moment he thought his dad might take him to the water but instead he set him down before going after another one of his siblings. Morpheus decided the tree could wait and followed along checking the bushes nearby for a hiding Alvarez. He didn't notice Alvaarez hiding nearby but he saw his younger sister Cygnet. He easily got her riled up for play by lightly nipping at her. They played together in a lump of fur until they got tired and fell asleep.

-Morpheus was fairly adventurous as a child but followed his parents guidance for the most part. He preferred roughhousing to a lot of other activities. Even when he was in the most uncomfortable spot he would fall asleep soundlessly when tired enough.
    [224/500]
Desires for the Future;
    (occupation and such, 750 words)
    -Probably Morpheus's strongest aspiration is to repair his singing voice. Though currently there is no technology that exists able to do so. If he is able to he would probably drop his Bounty Hunter job and attempt to find cash from creating his own music.
    -Another of Morpheus's main aspirations is to build a log cabin on land that he owns himself. He wants to live his life watching his home deteriorate into the woods around him.
    [80/500]
Family Relationships;

Hiro & Ico
    He shoved along beside his father Hiro wading into the shallows. Watching his dads strong features slip effortlessly into the water sent a sense of danger deep down into his bones. Morpheus was desperately trying to copy his dad but couldn't ever seem to make the water as soundless. He linked his paws around his dad's back leg and scowled seeing how easily his father dragged him about. He made small bubbles of protest and let go while twitching an ear. 'I just want to keep up myself...' After catching himself sulking he turned around and flattened his ears in embarrassment. "Ugghhh!!" he grudged out of his mouth as he resurfaced to the top of the water. His dad's form was slipping deeper into the depths of the water so Morpheus gave up the chase flopping around loudly in the water until he rolled himself onto the nearby beach.

- Morpheus sometimes makes Hiro's life a bit difficult. He looks up to his dad and respects him but is constantly challenging him in small ways. It seems like he tries to demand more of Hiro's time than his other siblings...

Morpheus eyed his father Ico as he made his rounds around the table feeding the family. Days where Hiro was gone or sick very rare but this just so happened to be such a day. He poked at his food stuffs just mushing it around really. His father Ico always took care of them when he had to but never went out of his way for it. The feeling left Morpheus somewhat empty occasionally. He wanted more from their relationship but was unwilling to pester Ico as much as he bothered his father Hiro. It was almost as if he felt a barrier just from looking into his dad's eyes. He ate quickly just like his siblings and afterward he helped his dad gather up the plates. Morpheus really enjoyed drying the dishes as his father washed them. It was a small time between themselves that his siblings didn't care to bother with. 'Besides why should they want to do dishes.' He thought jumping at the chance to grab the drying towel.

-HIs relationship with his father Ico is distant but Morpheus closes the gaps in small ways that others probably don't notice. He feels more comfortable around Ico when Hiro is around.
    [396/500]

Tohu
    Morpheus's curiosity always seemed to lead him to things he couldn't quite understand. At this point he had a family album spread out on the floor in the living room. There really didn't seem to be many pictures... but he managed to pull from the pile a picture of his older siblings. He recognized Erebos immediately and hummed at his confused looking face. The other kalon in the picture must have been his older brother Tohu. It was weird to have family you didn't know much about. He took a long look just for the sake of attempting to memorize what Tohu looked like. He didn't feel like he needed to know much about him as he was never around. Although it would be nice to at least know what he looks like. Why didn't he ever remember seeing him before this? Flicking a ear he tossed the picture to the side and went about looking through the rest. There didn't seem to be a real reason to linger on it.

- He doesn't know much about his brother Tohu other than he exists. He asked Ico about him once and was ignored or maybe Ico didn't hear him... He could ask about him again, if he cared enough, but sadly he would rather spend his time on other things.
    [219/500]

Erebos
    Erebos was hovering close by as Morpheus flopped around in the shallow waters nipping at small fish and his favorite crabs. He stopped a moment and waved his brother over. Erebos gladly joined him and the brothers circled each other in the water happily. Morpheus found that Erebos was easy to love because he had all kinds of interesting things he would do. Also it was somehow refreshing that he would repeat the same mistakes occasionally. He didn't feel like he had the stereotypical older brother who would pick on you or who was very reliable. It was as if he just got lucky and had a brother who could be sweet in the silliest ways.

-Morpheus mostly adores the flaws that he sees in his brother. They both also share a bond with playing in the sea. Often times when Morpheus thinks about his brother it's when he sees dead plants or large bodies of water.
    [157/500]

Hobby;
    - writing music and playing guitar
Weakness;
    Any dance type game with lights puts him into a zone where he will endlessly play until his legs shake. He cant help himself but play just one more game....
Last edited by Rakkun on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #734 - Morpheus

Postby Rakkun » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:21 am

Reserve for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:21 am

Reserve for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:22 am

Reserve for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:22 am

Reserve for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:23 am

Reserve for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:30 am

Reserve for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:31 am

reserve for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve for information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rakkun wrote:
Workshop Three - Day One Exercise

Kalon Name:
    Morpheus
Link to kalon:Has your kalon ever met their grandparents? If so, what do they think of them?
    Morpheus can't recall if he has ever met his grandparents though he is pretty sure he hasn't.
What is your kalon's relationship with their parents?
    He is attached to both of his parents but in different ways. He makes it very obvious that he likes his dad Hiro but he only makes subtle moves when it comes to his father Ico. He respects them giving them enough space when it seems like they need it.
- The Parents -
Image - Image

Do they have any siblings? Are they blood related or adopted?
Does your kalon have children? Do they/did they ever want to have kits?
    No he is still just a kiddo himself. He hasn't decided if he wants to have kits when he grows up.
Which family member is your kalon closest to? Why?
    Excluding his parents probably his older brother Erebos.
    He just finds his brother Erebos to be refreshing his other siblings can be quite fun too but because they are around the same age they argue more. Erebos is just easy to deal with and occasionally Morpheus likes to go out of his way to teach his older sibling things.
Is there a family member your kalon wishes they could know better? Who is it?
    Yes. His brother Alvarez constantly confuses him. In public he is a completely different Kalon than he is at home.
    The personality switch always throws Morpheus off and sometimes it is hard not to tell people that he isn't normally like that...
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me