Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

colors, at war by hamkid

Artist hamkid [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

colors, at war

Postby hamkid » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:23 am

Ahh yes, hello my friends-- wow, I actually drew something by myself for once! It's some kind of unicorn wolf; quite different from my normal dragons. And I put my signature on it? That's sort of different, too. I'm not the best at drawing legs in a forwards position like this unless it's on anthros, my apologies that it looks a bit off due to that!

So. For April Fool's, it looks like Totoro has painted everything monochrome greyscale, eh? I've even seen the smilies turn white before, I swear! Hmm.. I do enjoy color myself, and I usually add at least one splash of color on a design that only has white, grey/gray (How is it spelt? Either way, i presume; I often change between the two spelling), or black- I suppose I'm on the color team, then. Don't get me wrong; greyscale is great too! I just prefer to draw things a bit bright.

(And speakin' of all these color wars... Huh. For a while now I've had an idea for a webcomic, which is so far about groups of different colors [think: Blue kingdom would be filled with characters different hues of blue- dark and light, same for white/black and all colors... so forth...) and all these groups of colors are at war (except for browns and black/white/gray colors). But first i need to finally draw people and be proud of it! o w o just thinkin'.)

have a bad-- april fools, i can't think of anything clever at the moment -- wonder filled day, my friends!!
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: colors, at war

Postby NURSENURSE » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:27 am

thats hellla cute!
Bunny, They/Them
ImageImage
Im not that active on here anymore, to keep up with my art and stuff visit me on Deviantart, im NURSENURSE
NURSENURSE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: colors, at war

Postby HeavenSingForMe » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:28 am

This is beautiful!
come see my dressups!

heaven ☾ she/her ☾ cis

i love trades! please send me them!!
    but read my rules first

if you need any help or just want to chat, pm me!
    im always open to talk about stuff, especially animal jam
    or my little pony ♡♡

x x x
HeavenSingForMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me