Rpw #1198 by River Song

Based on Click to view
Artist River Song [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rpw #1198

Postby River Song » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:08 am

Greyscale wolf! Happy april fools day! Anyways, how did they get their metal leg? Was it a prank gone wrong, a shark, or something else entirely?

I also need you to choose their eye colour.

Code: Select all
Username//
Name//
Gender//
Leg//
Eyes//

as a side note, they are not wearing a cross, they are wearing a T on their necklace.

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rpw #1198

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:56 am

Username // Simonpet
Name // Cole
Gender // Male
Leg // Cole was born with four fully-functioning legs but when he was a young adult, got an infection that threatened to kill him. In order to get rid of the infection, his leg had to be amputated. For several years, he lived with three legs, getting around fine and occasionally bragging about how nothing could stop him. One day, a friend asked if he had ever considered prosthetics, and Cole replied that he hadn't. From that day on, he wondered if prosthetics would be a good idea. Finally, he decided to get them: a metal leg that functioned like a normal leg. He hasn't regretted his decision, and enjoys showing it off.
Eyes // Cole's eyes are this (#FDD017) color.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:03 am

Username// Pasta.
Name// Maverin
Gender// male
Leg// Maverin was born perfectly normal and grew up normally. It was only till his adult age when he was in a store. Here he was, desperately buying stuff to evacuate a hurricane. Sure the hurricane was awfully far from him, so it gave Maverin some time. The roof of the store collapsed at one end and immediately started caving in and collapsing throughout the entire store like dominoes. Maverin took shelter under a shelf, both legs miserably sticking out of the other end of the shelf. A part of the roof crashed down on his left leg, his right leg being barley harmed. Maverin woke up in a hospital, and the first thing he did was feel for his legs, were they there? the his arms? Where his arms there too? Yes, yes, yes, no..? Maverin shook his leg painlessly and looked at it. He screeched and dug his face into the soft bed. But the odd thing about was he could wriggle his toes freely and move around his leg fine. Maverin scratched the leg lightly with a claw and it wasn't metal. It was more chalky and dusty. Paint!? Maverin immediately realised what it was. Had his friends come over and painted his legs? What was this joke? On the ground in front of him was a card. Maverin picked it up and read it. Upon finishing he looked at his leg again. His friends had painted his leg?? But he could admit it did look pretty cool. But why? When Maverin got home he cleaned his leg as well as he could but the paint never came off. Maverin soon gave up and just lived with it, sort of showing off his robotic leg.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:14 am

Username//
booklover789

Name//
Edgar

Gender//
Male

Leg//
On the fourth day of May, Edgar went to his favorite band's concert - Thousand Foot Krutch - and bought the necklace. He was ecstatic. The three-hour concert went by without a hitch, and afterwards, he even got to flag one of the members down and get his autograph. Everything seemed to be going very well. Edgar couldn't believe his good luck - most of his life had been rough, growing up on the streets without any family to take care of him.
He had lived a really hard life, just trying to get by day by day. Being homeless was no picnic. Music was the one thing that had always helped him cope - someone had given him an iPod with rechargeable batteries (one of the reeeealy old ones), and he later was able to scrounge up enough spare change to buy a really cheap pair of earbuds. After that point, Edgar was more easily able to get through the days that he had to live alone. He did his best to find work, and once he'd done so, he was able to pay back the kind wolf who'd bought him the iPod, buy a new iPod, get a laptop with internet access, and actually live a decent life in an extremely cheap apartment. He was living a good life - not great, by any means, what with his suffering from depression, but it was still a good life...a much better life than the one he had lived.
The concert was fabulous, and he was actually feeling happy, singing along a few of the anthems as he exited the building. He sighed happily as he rounded the corner, holding the CDs he'd bought in his paws. He suddenly froze. Directly in front of him was a shady-looking wolf. Under the flickering light of the streetlamp, Edgar found he couldn't trust the elder. With a shifty gaze, he turned around and started to go back the way he'd come...
But it was too late.
The other wolf had spotted him, and with a swift movement, pulled out a gun, aimed it for Edgar, and fired.
Edgar's life was never the same after that.
After being rushed to the hospital, Edgar found out that the wolf had been apprehended and thrown in jail, never to come out again. Edgar's entire leg had to be amputated, thanks to the bullet being laced with some chemical that he'd had a horrible reaction to. The doctors had to give him a metallic prosthetic leg so he could still move around, but he didn't enjoy having to go through physical therapy. He became recluse in the hospital, having no one to visit him or help him through the pain other than the nurses and doctors, and he sort of just...caved in on himself. He swore to never speak again. He thus wears the ribbon 'round his muzzle to remind others to not try to coax speech out of him. He blames the entire situation on himself and his foolish choice to take that path home that day - he thinks that, if only he hadn't sung and hummed along, he wouldn't have been put into that situation. The shooter wouldn't have even noticed him, had he not made any noise! Edgar still listens to Thousand Foot Krutch, but his enjoyment of them has diminished since the accident.
Eyes// He has sectoral heterochromia. His right eye is green with a smudge of dark brown in the lower corner, and his left eye is brown with about one-third of it appearing to be a lighter shade of brown close to copper.

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:48 am

Username • Popcaan
Name • X
Gender • Trans Male
Leg •
Eye •

Wip
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowrails » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Username~ Bulbsaur

Name~ Moses

Gender~ Male

Leg~ Moses' father, Thomas served as a soldier alongside humans in a war. He claimed his necklace had luck that helped him survive. Though Moses can't remember the war stories well, he does remember his old life: an All-American family, with their bright green lawn and their summer barbeques. In fact, there is a certain summer that he remembers well.

A cheerful Fourth of July, with sparklers ablaze and the neighborhood pups running around Moses' house. In fact, a certain young pup was playing "Sparkle Tag" with other pups when he noticed his father holding a box. "What's that?" Moses questioned, his sparkler still glittering. "These are fireworks. When I light them, they rise up and make pretty colors and explosions!" Thomas answered. "Whoa, that's cool!" exclaimed Moses. Unfortunately, being the clumsy kid he was, his sparkler fell into the box. The last thing Moses could remember before that, fireworks shot out of the box from all sides, lighting up the whole yard, and his father shoving him to the ground.

When Moses came to, he was in a hospital with burns across his legs. That is, most of them. When Moses tried to check one of his back legs for burns, it was gone! Just, as his mother soon told him, was his father. Moses was told Thomas had left his family to return the fireworks' colors to the sky, and now helped the sun give the sunset color. However, he left his special necklace behind for Thomas to remember him. At the time, Thomas couldn't quite understand why his mother was crying so much about hi "cloud" father.

Moses believed his father became a cloud for a long time; though he searched for his father in the clouds, he could never seem to find him. Though his leg was replaced with a metal one, it was as cold as his heart felt. Along with the necklace, Thomas began to wear string around his muzzle to prevent similar mistakes, and tries to "soldier on" through life, hoping to meet his father again someday.

Eyes~ Moses' eyes burn
scarlet like the sparkler from that infamous day.

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:43 am

Bump
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:50 pm

This guy goes to Bulbsaur! I loved that story, it was great!

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,