When you give a mouse a cookie...

"When you give a mouse a cookie..." by lilpupin

Dressup entry

When you give a mouse a cookie...

Postby lilpupin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:53 am

"When you give a mouse totoro a day to rule chicken smoothie, he turns chicken smoothie grey. Once he's done that he'll notice that he hasn't gone far enough. He'll think, "what more can I do?" Noticing that Tess had turned her back for a moment as he did this, he'll kidnap her phone. "FINALLY I CAN HAVE COMPLETE POWER!" He will look across the land of chicken smoothie and smile, "those pets are to beautiful!" He will take his paint bucket of grey and dump it on them. He will say, "you will have no choice but to follow the dress code!" Some pets will run and not be caught yet, but they all will go down eventually. He will watch happily at this, "chirp chirrup, what a great day to be grey!" He will look to the pets items and cover those in paint as well. Everyone's items will be grey and will turn grey if not already. But while he does this Tess will be able to swoop in and grab the phone that had been taken. She will quickly hands out paint stickers before the totoro spots her. Some pets will not get stickers and others will. Which one is your pet? Or did they refuse a sticker? We will have to see what arises if you give the totoro a time to rule chicken smoothie."

An old man nods his head as he finishes the story, "and that's why you clear your history! The end!"
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When you give a mouse a cookie...

Postby doe eyes. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:55 am

Great Story.
doe eyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When you give a mouse a cookie...

Postby lilpupin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:14 am

:P thanks
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups