Welcome The Darkness, Don't Banish It {Click 4 story}

Welcome The Darkness, Don't Banish It {Click 4 story}

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Love smiled brightly as she watched the young deer sleep. She looked at her sister, Hate, and she felt a pang of sorrow for her. Hate was going to have to lose this bet, again. Hate, on the other hand, felt a no such feelings for Love. She knew that Love was going to win. But it was not fair. Love rigged the bet. She made sure that the young deer, Rose, grew up in a happy, sunshine rainbow, sort place. Birds sand, colorful willows billowed in the the wind and every second of this place was magnificent. That night, Hate hatched a clever, cruel idea. She could only win by, leveling the playing field.Her long pure place hair, and boots made for winter would simply fit out in the 'Heaven' that Love created for Rose. But a shadow, that could follow Rose around would do just fine. So, she sent off the shadow, it followed her around. Slowly, day by day, the shadow sucked up color. It's presents killed plants, caused clouds to form, and rain to come. The willows withered in the wind, and erosion caused landslides which had stole Rose's family from her. Rose settled into a slow depression. It went throughout her. Hate had nearly won the bet. Rose's happiness balanced this land. Not that was gone, everything broke down. It was now time for a visit from Hate herself. She would fit right in now. She came when Rose was sleeping."Oh young one." She whispered, waking Rose up. She slowly opened her eyes. "Hush now, close your eyes." Rose did as told and slowly shut them, but she was awake. "My name is Hate." Hate hushed. Hate's voice was shockingly soothing. "Are you sad?" Hate asked carefully. Without opening her eyes she slowly nodded and said; "Yes very. My home is ruined, and family is dead." She whined. Hate stroked her fur gently. "I know, I know. But you must welcome that darkness, not banish it." She said. Rose nodded, and with the whoosh of the wind, Hate and the shadow was gone. Hate's plan backfired. Rose used her words as inspiration and channeled her darkness to a place where it was untouched. Her home returned, and Hate lost the bet.The young fawn would grow to save her land from the evil that Hate had brought to it.
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome The Darkness, Don't Banish It {Click 4 story}

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:10 am

Bump
╒══════════╕