Artist Stårry [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Stårry

Viscet #1342 : ~CYOP/D~

Postby Stårry » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:41 pm

I haven't got too much to say here but I had a bunch of ideas- ranging from a club penguin based viscet (since it just shut down), to an owl, to a kangaroo, idek whats going on anymore. So I've decided to make a CYOP contest with a bit of a twist? Idk. So whats going to happen here: You get to pick what animal this viscet is based off!

This is my last ga design so I figured maybe this is a good way to do this after all? c:

Its been great doing designs for you guys, and I hope to get the chance later on again!

Side notes: I can remove the hat, I'd just have to re-draw the hair because I goofed and took it off. That's just left from the kangaroo, but ye.
(The pendant around their neck will be some sort of item related to their profession, and the hat pin will be a related symbol if you wish to keep it)

This contest will just be judged based on what I believe will look best in my style and matches its profession~

Guidelines:
*Prettying is fine:
*Include palette if youd like unnatural/very specific

End date:// 4/1 @6PM Est

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Picture of animal and a color palette: (Must be mostly full-body image, no gifs. This is what the design will be!)
Profession: 300 words max
A song to listen to:

Mutations:// None
Last edited by Stårry on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1342 : ~CYOP/D~

Postby corgiboy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:57 pm

Username:
Name:
Picture of animal and a color palette: (Must be mostly full-body image, no gifs. This is what the design will be!)
A song to listen to:

~detective <3
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:36 pm

Username:
ShadowBird12

Name:
Vesta
(A Roman Goddess)

Picture of Animal and a Color Palette:
Do butterflies count? :3
This is a Monarch Butterfly
The main colors would be the main ones that identify monarchs c:
Shades of orange, black, and white

Profession:
Vesta is a zoologist, specializing in entomology(The study of insects) and arachnology(The study of spiders). She's traveled all over the world in search of certain insects and spiders, and many insects as well as spiders seem to like her. Her base of study is in a waterfall cavern, with a glass wall to keep out the entrance it has into the falls, only leaving open the dry side.

A Song to Listen to:
My NateWantsToBattle addiction keeps me from putting anything else.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:36 pm

Username:
Name:
A song to listen to:

res c:<
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:59 pm

ImageImageImage

Username:
angeldog513
Name:
Austin
Picture of animal and a color palette:
Color palette Animal
Profession: (300 words max) "My profession? I'm the best hunter ya ever did see! I'll hunt everything and anything, from the fox stealing yer chickens to the monsters under ya bed. Ya'll have no idea how amazing I am at my job, I ain't never missed a shot! All the other hunter wish they could be as great as me! I'm the talk of the town! Eh well I gots me some critters to catch, look for my face on television!"
A song to listen to:
Every time I look at this Viscet I can't help but think of this song
Last edited by angeldog513 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:21 am

Username: Scarlet_Wolf
Name: Parker
Picture of animal and a color palette: (Must be mostly full-body image, no gifs. This is what the design will be!) animal ; snow leopard. color palette ; xxx
Profession: "What's my profession, ya ask?" Parker squinted at the person who'd asked the question. They were holding his business card. "I'm a ghost hunter, obviously!" The Viscet nodded firmly. "Yeah, ya see, I hunt ghosts. And ya had some in your building, sir." The man in a business suit looked skeptical. "We don't have ghosts in my building." He was beginning to frown.
"Well, not anymore," Parker grinned brightly. "Cause I got rid of 'em for ya!"

[77 words wow that's short]
[^ leave me alone i had writer's block ;n;]

A song to listen to: Ghostbusters (I'm not afraid) by Fall Out Boy ft. Missy Elliott
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:43 am

~[Basic Form]~

Username: Limuma
Name: Angus
A song to listen to: Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World

~[Design]~

The Garter Snake
████ ~ #BF5F2D ~ ████
████ ~ #8E8A4B ~ ████
████ ~ #1A202C ~ ████
████ ~ #FFF3CD ~ ████

~[Profession]~

Angus was always kinda... 'weird'. Most of the viscets wouldn't call his occupation a profession. Despite the talk, he was passionate about his doings. Since he learned how to walk he was always interested in reptile-like creatures. Anything with scales would easily grab his attention. He'd spend days catching lizards in his backyard, and would often make his mother really mad when bringing them home. Either way, it didn't take long to turn his hobby into a profession. He specialized himself in herpetology, and nowadays he owns multiple reptile terrariums.

(184/300)
Last edited by LimeThing on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:58 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Thatcher
Picture of animal and a color palette:
1C7C54 ███
73E2A7 ███
443730 ███
786452 ███
A5907E ███
ffff99 ███
AA8F4C ███
#15120B ███
#f2f2f2 ███

Profession:
Thatcher was crossing the forgotten forest, an are filled with so many twists and turns that it was incredibly easy to become lost. Of course, Thatcher did the exact same thing and quickly found himself lost as well. He wandered the forest all afternoon, even some into the night before he finally came across evidence that he was not the only viscet in these woods. This evidence came in the shape of an old temple, where vines grew up the columns and the stone crumbled under weight. Curiously, Thatcher looked around, noting the strange hieroglyphs along the walls and, as he stepped closer, he recognized some from his studies. He noted the consistent mentions of magic stones and their keepers. It was the final image that stunned him though. Carved in stone was an incredible viscet, with crystals along his spine and and army behind him. "What... What is all this?" He asked, eyes wide. He heard a soft response before his world faded black. "Your future."

Thatcher easily remembers this day. It was clearer than any of the crystals his friends kept in their possession. Clearer than the crystal he kept within his pendant. Thatcher had always known he was destined for something bigger and, thanks to Altaira's magic, his dream had come true. Under her request, the forest guardian, named Lupine, had lured Thatcher to his temple where Altaira waited for him. She used the magic Kamali had given her to teleport us to the head quarters of the Order of the Guardians. There he learned that he was chosen... chosen to be the first scout of the order. From then on, it was his job to lead others to the order, just as he was led himself. It was his job to give them a home.

A song to listen to:
Wandering by Radical Face

Dropping out to work on another
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 am

Username: Pterolykus
Name: Yuni (Inspired by the Chinese term "Yun" literally translating to "Cloud")
Picture of animal and a color palette: Clouded Leopard Image
Profession: This gorgeous species of big cat has been declared extinct in Taiwan and Wildlife biologist, Yuni, feels that it's up to her to help replenish their population. Yuni was born and raised in Taiwan and over the years she has been forced to watch one of the most beautiful creatures die into extinction. As she grew older, she knew exactly what she wanted to do in life; she wanted to help animals. She became a wildlife biologist and studied animal behavior and environmental science as well. She's founded many animal preservation organizations as well as nature preservatives. Yuni's main goal in life is to save her favorite species of cat, the clouded leopard, from total extinction.
A song to listen to: Was listening to this artist while writing this form
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:44 am

: Username :
Amxen no.XV

: Name :
Floyd

: Gender :
DFAB
Has no pronoun preference.

: Picture Of Animal And A Color Palette :

E7EBEC D1D3E0 44525F 010101 D3D1C4

: Profession :
Unfortunately, there isn't much work out there for a weird wolf raptor thing, but Floyd has found comfort in writing and illustrating comic strips for news papers and the like. They hop around from job to job, taking what they can get. Lately the jobs have been less frequent though, as the rise of technology has left many news papers on the shelves. While this bothers Floyd, they hope that they can one day make digital comic strips for people to enjoy.

: A Song To Listen To :
Boop.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me