Artist trans [gallery]
Time spent 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

chaleur

Postby trans » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pm

trans wrote:
      name: chaleur - "warmth" in french
      personality: chaleur is, despite her appearance, a very self-confident and, some might say, very vain fishkeeper. she pays a considerable amount of attention to how she looks, and spends a good chunk of her morning making herself look spiffy for the new day. chaleur has long since learned that people will say whatever they think about her, and decided she doesnt care what those people think. she's confident in herself and her abilities, and that's all that matters to her.

chaleur, however, is not unkind or unjust. she helps those in need when she can, and she knows right from wrong. she does her best to practice what she preaches, and is of the mindset that pride does not mean being heartless, and blunt honesty does not mean being rude. chaleur is also a firm believer in tolerance and appreciation of all life, and is strongly against treating others as lesser.

chaleur is not one to typically back down from a challenge, and even after a loss, doesnt take it to heart and strives to do better the next time. she's also very persistent and stubborn, and these two qualities enable her to do as much as she does.

chaleur is also a very energetic fishkeeper, and her focus often bounces between various things. she's known to be a pretty heavy multitasker, and she can never be seen doing just one thing. chaleur is also full of life and energy, and this energy seems to spread to whoever she happens to be around. whether it's a bored group of fishkeepers on a rainy day or a friend stuck in a rut, chaleur always seems to know just what to do to cheer them up and get them active again.

she would totally be the mean girl in school.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me