Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dinzi #18 -- Black and White // Winner

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 am

What are Dinzis?

Dinzis are very thin, furless dog like creatures. It isn't well known where they came from, but they have a heart of gold towards humans. Their third eye is made to be able to see anything and everything, causing them to see thousands and thousands of colors we can't, but this also protects their sight from the sun. Their tails have formed into a small cloud of.. something? It can be water, juice, stardust, really anything that doesn't have a set shape. The small sparkling things on there are very mysterious.. maybe the nursery can tell us more? No matter what their tail is made up of or if they can see more colors or not, they'll always be loyal to you, assuming you treat them right. Will you adopt one today?

Designed using literally just two colors.

Owned by QuakingAspen

Runner ups claimed by ...

This Dinzi seems rather quiet. I wonder what they're really like?
Since this Dinzi is rather plain design wise, it seemed a name and personality contest was only fitting.

Ends on April 2nd
Extras and prettying up encouraged!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why you chose this name:
Pronouns:
Personality:
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Mon May 15, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dinzi #18 -- Black and White

Postby TrashFan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 am

Username: TrashFan
Name: Kuroto
Why you chose this name: Its Black and (White) in japanese. :/
Pronouns: Male
Personality: A Dinzi that has been through so much that he have fallen into becoming mute, he has some intresting intrests for being a Mute and Sometimes shy Dinzi, Old-Fashioned to say the least. He loves reading and watching old movies, Kuroto also enjoys making origami in his spare time and Sketching cool but sometimes non-sensical things. Nobody knows whats even going on in Kuroto's mind but whatever it is, it is running Kuroto's childish flare.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothha » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Username
DjKitty21
Name
Iris
Why you chose this name
it means 'rainbow' in Latin, and as I say in his personality he was very colorful as a Ditzi.
Pronouns
he/him
Personality
introverted - intuitive - feeling - judging
Iris was born a very colorful Ditzi, but soon into his childhood (Ditzihood?) the color started to fade away. Because of his history being the only dull-colored Dinzi in a community of very colorful Dinzis, he is very shy and quiet, and gets defensive fast. He is an aspiring author, in the middle of his first novel. He also gets stressed easily, so he calms down by meditating and doing yoga. Although he has a lot of introvert tendencies, he opens up (a little, he's still not going to go to a huge party or something, and his friends are ok with that) when surrounded by his true friends.

here have some bad art by me

He also has a fidget cube like these ones, to help with his stress
Last edited by mothha on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

jonah • he • adult
art © wafflecat
icon © aremisu
th<3
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SynthSanctum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Username: StargirlLovesAnimalsName: Alias
Why you chose this name: It sounds mysterious, and this dinzi gives a mysterious vibe
Pronouns: Them/They/It
Personality: Quiet, Calm, Mysterious, generally a bit Emotionless, enjoys guiding its friends

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sanctum
every pronoun
fire-breathing dragon
poet & illustrator
autistic and proud!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
trade me!
pms ok!
fandoms:
Aviators music
Pokémon
D&D
Wings of Fire
TBoI:R

xxxxxxxx

SynthSanctum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuakingAspen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:16 am

Username: QuakingAspen
Name: Chiaroscuro
Why you chose this name: It's a painting term for violent contrasts of light and dark
Personality: Unlike his static colors, Chiaroscuro has quite a vibrant personality. That is, around people he's comfortable around. He's very quiet and won't introduce himself in social situations but if someone comes to him first, he'd be absolutely delighted to talk to them. He's very relaxing to talk to, as he can be very serious and calming, but he can also be bubbly and fun depending on the situation.
Last edited by QuakingAspen on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
QuakingAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Username wrote:
Honorchior

Name wrote:
Quiver

Why You Chose This Name wrote:Looks like a target, and you shoot arrows at a target, and arrows are stored in a quiver.

Pronouns wrote:
He/Him

Personality wrote:Quiver is the type to always get noticed when he doesn't wish to be noticed. He tries to blend in, but looking like a target, isn't fun. He gets bullied a lot, but he has learned not to let them get to him. He let's few friends get close to him, and if they betray him, he has an emotional break down. However, he is really quite sweet and loyal, and will always try to fix friendships one way or another.

Never Go to a Shooting Range wrote:Once upon the earth, when Quiver was still young, his parents were trying to get young Quiver out of his shell and be with Ditzis his age, so they sent him to summer camp. Quiver actually had a lot of fun at summer camp, well, until Bow-And-Arrow Day. Everyone thought Quiver would be the best as he was named "Quiver". Unfortunately, a very young ditzi shot and nearly hit him, thinking he was the target. Luckly none of them were very good or Quiver could have died.

Awww just realized it ends on my brother's birthday 🎉!!!!
Totally sharing it with him if I win. 😊
Fight Cancer wrote:Image
My PH
Honorchior wrote:Hello, I am working on building an
army to fight cancer. Both of my
grandparents on my dad's side
died of cancer and I have a few
friends who are fighting cancer right
now, Please help me reach my goal.
I am in need of Chicken Dollars
for armor, and pets of the same
colors of cancer awareness ribbons.
If you have any, please trade them to
me! Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Sat May 13, 2017 7:40 am

Just wondering when it will be ending =) (don't worry I understand IRL stuff lol!)

Edit: (Being the nicest possible because I don't know what is going on with your life right now)

Hey ummm was this cutie forgotten about? I used the bump button to maybe remind you s maybe it got lost in the her sea of book marks?
Fight Cancer wrote:Image
My PH
Honorchior wrote:Hello, I am working on building an
army to fight cancer. Both of my
grandparents on my dad's side
died of cancer and I have a few
friends who are fighting cancer right
now, Please help me reach my goal.
I am in need of Chicken Dollars
for armor, and pets of the same
colors of cancer awareness ribbons.
If you have any, please trade them to
me! Thank you so much!

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 am

This was a very difficult competition to judge, as I loved everyone's forms!
Congratulations to QuakingAspen!
I love the name and personality you chose for them, and the art is beautiful!

QuakingAspen wrote:
Username: QuakingAspen
Name: Chiaroscuro
Why you chose this name: It's a painting term for violent contrasts of light and dark
Personality: Unlike his static colors, Chiaroscuro has quite a vibrant personality. That is, around people he's comfortable around. He's very quiet and won't introduce himself in social situations but if someone comes to him first, he'd be absolutely delighted to talk to them. He's very relaxing to talk to, as he can be very serious and calming, but he can also be bubbly and fun depending on the situation.

To everyone else who entered, PM me with two colors [can be hex-codes or a general description] and I'll design you a runner up with those colors!
Just keep in mind that it can only be two colors!
I'll leave this offer open until this 6:00 pm PST on the 20th of this month [this coming Friday] as this competition is rather old and I want to give the entrants a chance to get their palettes in.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me