Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dinzi #15 -- Common House Sparrow // Winner

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:29 pm

What are Dinzis?

Dinzis are very thin, furless dog like creatures. It isn't well known where they came from, but they have a heart of gold towards humans. Their third eye is made to be able to see anything and everything, causing them to see thousands and thousands of colors we can't, but this also protects their sight from the sun. Their tails have formed into a small cloud of.. something? It can be water, juice, stardust, really anything that doesn't have a set shape. The small sparkling things on there are very mysterious.. maybe the nursery can tell us more? No matter what their tail is made up of or if they can see more colors or not, they'll always be loyal to you, assuming you treat them right. Will you adopt one today?

Owned by happysparrow

Based off of a common house sparrow, as suggested by happysparrow

This is going to be an art competition to bring out the creativity of the community.
I use the term "art" loosely. It can be anything from a story, a poem, to drawing something, or coding a beautiful form!

End date is the 30th
Extras and prettying up encouraged!

Skeleton form -
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Pronouns:
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dinzi #15 -- Common House Sparrow

Postby happysparrow » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Username:
happysparrow

Name:
Hope

Pronouns:
She/Her

Personality:
Hope tries to keep us upbeat as she can, always humming and trying to help where help is needed. Because of this, however, she often times forgets to take care of herself and turns out tired and worn out. She has a tendency to be a bit on the wild side as well, usually filled to the brim with bounce and energy.

Playlist:
Crazier than you, I'm crazier than you~!
Her aesthetic~
Every bitter goodbye has some sweetness, every sweet beginning has a hint of bitterness
If Hope was in a videogame, this would be her character theme.

Moodboard:
Click here!

Story:
Hope had spent the day dozing under the shade of a tree, head resting on her forearms as she yawned. Waking up, she got shakily to her feet, stretching before smiling warmly - the third eye floating lazily above her head fluttered open, taking a moment to take in the scenery. It had just been raining. The world smelled new, refreshed... Taking a few steps, Hope walked out onto the newly wet grass, toes growing delightfully chilly as the remaining raindrops graced them. Soon, Hope was taking off, prancing excitedly. What had once been a sleepy day was now a joyous day! After the rain, the whole world was anew! She felt like a bird in flight, free free free indeed! Giving a joyous laugh, she soon skidded to a halt to look out over the swaying meadow. The rain reminded her that there were definitely storms, but there would also be joy and beauty after.
Last edited by happysparrow on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Skele-form wrote:Username: TrashFan
Name: Paylo
Pronouns: Male.

"Art" wrote:Paylo looked at the sun before looking down again, Was Paylo dreaming or was he awake? He didn't know. Paylo was falling,
Falling down getting closer to doom each second and with each of those seconds Paylo tried to wake himself up. He was running out of time as he got closer to the ground. Paylo tightly closed his Floating eye before hitting the ground.
Paylo opened his eye again, Paylo was now back at home, it was a dream. Paylo was relieved as he went fowards to the river but something stopped him. It was glass, A dinzis floating eye could see anything but Paylo couldn't see glass,
like a bird, Paylo was trapped in a glass box afraid of whats to come. Every corner was just glass for paylo as he cept on bumping into the invisible walls until he managed to finally break through but now Paylo was blind. This forced him into opening his other eyes, the one who has always been shut through the years Paylo has been alive. Paylo slowly open his usually shut eyes before realizing he woke up. The curse was broken, Paylo was no longer in a eternal dream as he was now awake. It was certainly not Paylos eyes opening that woke him up from his fears but something different, the winds of change. Paylo was now in a different world. One he would have to get used to.

Last edited by TrashFan on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:48 am

Username wrote:
Honorchior

Name wrote:
Joyce

Pronouns wrote:
She/Her

Art wrote:
I have decided to writer a short story

Different From Them wrote:Joyce was always a "Special Child". At first, she thought being called a "Special Child" was a good thing, but she began to think otherwise as she began school. First of all, her mother and father had never been around much, so she was raised by her grandmother. Secondly, she didn't fit in with the bright colored ditzis at her school. Thirdly, she had the most wonderful singing voice, but no one ever heard it, because she was shy.
Joyce would always go out in the woods and sing with the birds. The birds were her best friends. Without them, she would not have made it through school. Her favorite was the common house sparrow. She loved the way it sang and came up and sat on her back.
One day, a group of ditzis were trying to knock a nest of sparrows out of a tree with a football. Joyce immediately ran to the birds' aid. She snatched the football out of the air mid through and threw it to the other side of the school.
Everyone gasped.
"What are you doing?" Some said
"What the heck!" Others said.
"Go pick on someone your own side and strength!" Was all Joyce had to say before climbing the tree and making sure the birds were all right.
That is when Joyce realized it is OK to be different from the others.

Joyce's Pet wrote:
Joyce accually has a Pets Sparrow she call Bill. She rescued Bill after a storm knocked his nest out of the tree. He was still a baby bird. Bill lives in Joyce's room and Joyce will let him fly around wherever he wants because he as proven time and time again, he won't fly away forever.

(If I win I will write some adventures of Joyce and Bill and do some art of Bill, and some of Bill and Joyce together.
Last edited by Honorchior on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fight Cancer wrote:Image
My PH
Honorchior wrote:Hello, I am working on building an
army to fight cancer. Both of my
grandparents on my dad's side
died of cancer and I have a few
friends who are fighting cancer right
now, Please help me reach my goal.
I am in need of Chicken Dollars
for armor, and pets of the same
colors of cancer awareness ribbons.
If you have any, please trade them to
me! Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:41 am

Heads up, I'm ending this at 5:00 PM PST, or in about 2 hours and 20 minutes, so if you want to add anything else to your forms, now's the time!
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:19 pm

Congratulations to happysparrow!
The playlist and moodboard were quite a nice touch, and the short story was adorable! <3

happysparrow wrote:

Username:
happysparrow

Name:
Hope

Pronouns:
She/Her

Personality:
Hope tries to keep us upbeat as she can, always humming and trying to help where help is needed. Because of this, however, she often times forgets to take care of herself and turns out tired and worn out. She has a tendency to be a bit on the wild side as well, usually filled to the brim with bounce and energy.

Playlist:
Crazier than you, I'm crazier than you~!
Her aesthetic~
Every bitter goodbye has some sweetness, every sweet beginning has a hint of bitterness
If Hope was in a videogame, this would be her character theme.

Moodboard:
Click here!

Story:
Hope had spent the day dozing under the shade of a tree, head resting on her forearms as she yawned. Waking up, she got shakily to her feet, stretching before smiling warmly - the third eye floating lazily above her head fluttered open, taking a moment to take in the scenery. It had just been raining. The world smelled new, refreshed... Taking a few steps, Hope walked out onto the newly wet grass, toes growing delightfully chilly as the remaining raindrops graced them. Soon, Hope was taking off, prancing excitedly. What had once been a sleepy day was now a joyous day! After the rain, the whole world was anew! She felt like a bird in flight, free free free indeed! Giving a joyous laugh, she soon skidded to a halt to look out over the swaying meadow. The rain reminded her that there were definitely storms, but there would also be joy and beauty after.
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dinzi #15 -- Common House Sparrow // Winner

Postby happysparrow » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:27 pm

Ahhh!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! ♡ This was my dream Dinzi, so I just?? I'm so excited!!!!!!
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me