Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by fūi

by cocoa

#966 - who done it?

Postby fūi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:50 pm

winners :
Colour54 & RU winner :MotherMother

do you like mysteries? CRIME-SOLVING??
well something's happened at the party for Kalons - gasp.

can you solve it? AND SAVE THE DAY?

rules;;

>i will be posting a new hunt/clue every so often. refresh and it may be there ;3
>you may not guess/not post the culprit UNTIL AFTER THE 5TH CLUE
after that,
>FCFS if you guess the culprit correctly !
you will have to complete a form explaining who was it and how did they get away with it.
An RU will be given to explain a different question yet to be posted !
>NO EDITING

Kalons owned by staff have gathered around for their own party, in celebration of Kalon’s 1st Anniversary! A disco ball spins overhead. There’s Leandros by the vegan cupcakes drooling, Soyeon is playing balloon popper with Ari , and Adante is having fun finishing up before the rest of the kalons show up. Colourful lights flicker but dot the room. Finally, as soon as the decorations and cupcake plating is complete, the rest of the squad shows up. Cecily, Pragma , Electra , Birch finally arrive, all dressed up fancy like. They all avoid the cupcakes worried their clothes might get dirty, except for Electra who can’t help but peek over several times. There are 3 plates of cupcakes, one vegan, one vanilla cupcake. The third plate only has ONE cupcake – reserved for Mintiature’s kalon. Rosie. Once everyone has arrived, it’s agreed that no one will touch that cupcake, except for Rosie when she arrives at 8:00 pm. The clock reads 6:30pm.

It is now 7:00pm. The stereo is blasting epic tunes and the party is going loud, everyone’s having a good time. The smoke machine is running on max while everyone dances on the dance floor, except for Soyeon who’s drinking punch near the cupcake station. It’s hitting almost 7:20pm and Adante and Pragma go into the bathroom to have some side conversation. While they giggle and finishing up washing their paws, the lights go out. The voice of Ari screams, Adante and Pragma run out and suddenly the light flicker back on. It’s silent now except for Pragma calling out “The cupcake is gone !!”

CLUE #1: Leandros is vegan, the cupcake for Rosie was NOT vegan.
CLUE #2 Ari called Soyeon to come dance with them, and they had causally checked the wrist watch reading 7:10pm.
CLUE #3: Cecily claims to have seen Electra near the cupcakes several of times while dancing.
CLUE #4: Electra admits and confirms to what Cecily said but claims they never ate any. They have a stain on their outfit, looks dabbed with water.
FINAL CLUE #5: Adante says they saw Soyeon accidentally spill punch on Electra when they were heading to the dancefloor, Adante offered to help clean them up and went to get a roll of paper towel. That was at 7:05 pm.

smoll hint; it's easiest to do process of elimination ;3 and make sure you remember times !!

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]WHO DONE IT?;;[/b]
[b]HOW'D THEY DO IT?[/b]

once winner has found out the culprit, check the post to see the RU Bonus Question ! Winner may not also tryout for RU !

Last edited by fūi on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #966 - who done it?

Postby Alihorse » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Username;; Alihorse
WHO DONE IT?;; Birch
HOW'D THEY DO IT? Whilst all were distracted, she turned off the light and ran
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Username;; MotherMother
WHO DONE IT?;; Rosie
HOW'D THEY DO IT?

There are 8 kalons at the party, plus Rosie. The reasons the others couldn't be the culprit is...
Leandros is vegan and the cupcake is not
Soyeon was dancing with Ari
Ari was dancing with Soyeon. They were with each other so they couldn't take the cupcake
Adante was in the bathroom with Pragma. While they were running the lights turned back on, they can't turn the light on while running!
Cecily didn't want to get their clothes dirty
Pragma was in the bathroom with Adante, and didn't want to get their clothes dirty. While they were running the lights turned back on, they can't turn the light on while running!
Electra's stain on their outfit was from the punch bowl, and they didn't want to get their clothes dirty
Birch didn't want to get their clothes dirty

That leaves only Rosie. She got away with it, because it belongs to her after all!

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Username;; Colour54
WHO DONE IT?;; Soyeon
HOW'D THEY DO IT?
From the beginning of the party, it is indicated that Soyeon and Ari are friends as they play balloon popper together. Soyeon’s lingering by the punch, near the cupcakes is likely them scouting out how to steal the cupcakes. Ari’s call to Soyeon is to provide them both a seeming alibi. At some point, they separate and Ari (or another conspiring kalon) throws the lights and Ari screams to provide a distraction for Soyeon. Soyeon steals the cupcake and stashes it somewhere. Soyteon spilled punch on Electra to sabotage her.
Electra is not the culprit because while they likely ate a cupcake, they did not eat Rosie’s cupcake. They did not admit to eating a different cupcake due to peer pressure and the general instinct to deny ‘committing the crime’. Electra just happened to be the wrong person, there at the wrong time.
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Username;; Kyar
WHO DONE IT?;; Pragma (in league with Adante)
HOW'D THEY DO IT? Adante set up the situation by spilling the drink on Electra and then explained the plan to Pragma. Electra had a stain so it really did look like they'd done something and taken the cupcake but Pragma was able to sneak out while Adante ran the show behind the scenes. So I guess in a way it was both of them? But I dunno. That's my guess! :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mogwai » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Username;; Mogwai
    WHO DONE IT?;; Birch
    HOW'D THEY DO IT?
    Birch had slipped away from the party, turned the smoke machine on max, flicked out the lights, and ate up the cupcake.
    I'm surprised there's no clues related to them, however. They're either very thorough, or I'm accusing the wrong kal ):

Mogwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanillasaur » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Username;; Vanillasaur
WHO DONE IT?;; Cecily
HOW'D THEY DO IT? One of the only ones not accounted for once the lights turn off, Cecily accuses Electra of eating a cupcake to shift blame. Adante and Pragma are in the bathroom, Leandros wouldn't eat a nonvegan cupcake, Ari and Soyeon were dancing.
she/her || sig n avatar by me || cat peach#5245
fwiends (*´ω`*) Marsh Lovestruck Colour Hydra Bats Leah
Vanillasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Username;; Aconite
WHO DONE IT?;;
Floor
HOW'D THEY DO IT?
Electrical shortage was from sparking, likely from a light breaking? Light falls on plate, catapults said cupcake towards Ari. Scream. Cupcake now on floor.

*tinfoil hat*
(Well, someone already had my guess, might as well go for the wild one)
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Username;; TrashFan
WHO DONE IT?;; Adante
HOW'D THEY DO IT? They planned this from the start, It couldnt be any of the other kalons beacause One was vegan with rosies cupcake not being veagan, One was pulled out to dance 10 minutes before and one claimed to have not eaten rosies cupcake and the giggling was part of the act, what were they talking about? Adante must have planned to have to power go out and made Pragma which they were with shout that the cupcake was gone with Adante who looked as they were innocent although they are not.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Username;; Dogo
WHO DONE IT?;; Ari
HOW'D THEY DO IT? Ari was dancing with Soyeon at 7:10, but Soyeon went to the punch bowl and spilled it on Electra, which left Ari alone to do whatever they wanted! They switched off the lights and snatched the cupcake because no one was with them to see it happen.
i'm not really active here anymore, but i'm on animal jam more
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dogo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me