lusamine by trans

Based on Click to view
Artist trans [gallery]
Time spent 17 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lusamine

Postby trans » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:21 am

edit: omg yall ? ? ?? ?? cs user happysparrow is the kindest user confirmed it's canon sorry i dont make the rules ;3333

WE ARE THE LIGHT THAT BURNS ALL NIGHT
      WE ARE THE WRONG THAT MAKES IT RIGHT

Image Image
      Image Image
      username: trans
      name: lusamine cadenza blackwood

why she loves fitness: work hard, or live life unhappy and unrecognized. since the day she was able to comprehend spoken words, lusamine had been told this all of her life. "the key to success in the world was making the world play by your rules, lusa, and it wouldnt show mercy to you, so why show it any back? remember that." her father once told her, and remember she did. she soon found out the world was not as caring as her younger self had once believed. the world was not happiness and rainbows and sunshine at all, and in order to succeed and survive in this world, she had to grab life by the throat and show it no mercy, just as it would do to her.

from an early age, lusamine had always had an acute interest in athletics, in particular the sport of swimming, but it was nothing too serious and not something she actively pursued. her parents however, who saw her interest as a potential future for their daughter, sent her to the finest schools money could buy. lusamine blew through her training with ease. she was a natural, her teachers would say. some even called her a prodigy.

lusamine wasnt particularly fond of it, having only done it for the sake of her parents and wanting to make them proud, but she quickly found an interest in it after a few lessons and treated it almost like a religion. the fulfillment she had long desired since youth, the safety and peaceful calmness of being in the pool, the comfort of being surrounded by something that gave her a purpose in life; it all fueled her ambitions to be better, most of all, better than the rest. she took every class offered and more, even practicing on her own and trying out new techniques and moves in the late hours of the evening. for once, she felt like she had a reason to exist, and swimming felt like the calling she had been waiting for all her life. she could make her parents proud and do something she actually liked at the same time, and that was her greatest dream of all.

it wasnt long before she started competing, and she easily overwhelmed most of the others in her age groups. even when she didnt win, she was praised for her good sportsmanship and for her clear talent in the water. the attention urged her to practice harder, and she spent less and less time with friends. she ate only what was cleared by her mother, and regularly kept count of what she was eating and how much of it she ate. despite the concerns expressed from those around her, lusamine continued to push herself to be the absolute best. this was her true purpose in life, her calling, and she couldnt let it slip through her fingers no matter what.

this attitude of hers would soon prove to be her wake up call. after passing out and earning herself her first major loss, she resigned from further matches and left the swimming scene to focus on herself, to figure out what went wrong. she adamantly refused to elaborate on the circumstances of the incident, and her parents made sure to keep it a secret as well. lusamine was put under heavy scrutiny and suspicion afterwards, and for a long time, she hid away from the world outside. she refused to look at anything relating to a pool, and threw all her old equipment and trophies and the like into the attic to be forgotten. at least, that was what she had intended.

it was over a year later when she had seen a flier for the school's swimming team taped hastily to a wall in the cafeteria, and it said it was looking for members. her chest was tight the entire way as she walked to the place the tryouts were being held. the moment she stepped into the spacey building, the familiar scent of chlorine stung her nose, and she would have stayed buried in her nostalgic thoughts if not for the coach blowing a whistle in her ear.

"you gonna try out or not kid?"

with a nod, she had grabbed one of the school provided swimsuits and immediately dove into the pool. it was like all the fuzzy spots in her life suddenly melted away, but more importantly..

it had been like coming home. the water smoothed over her back, bubbled around her as she sped through the water with ease, and she touched the other side in no time flat. when she got back to the starting area, the coach was standing there awestruck. when she finally seemed to step out of her trance, she looked down at lusamine in bewilderment, before a smirk overtook her face.

"hey kid, wanna join the school team?"

she had said yes immediately, and since that day, she hasnt regretted her decision even once.

since then, lusamine found a new joy in athletics again, and alongside swimming, she jogs every morning and does track. however, she manages to find a good balance in her busy schedule, and being back in the pool has definitely improved her mood, so her peers have noted. she makes sure not to create a repeat of last time with her coach's and older sister's help. she knows not to push her body's limits too far, and despite her parents insistence that she eat healthier, she knows what her body's limits are better than anyone else.

currently, lusamine trains hard and is starting to compete in competitions again. she's doing better than ever, and her parents have never been more proud of her. occasionally, she hears the hushed whispers among officials and her competitors that she's making a comeback. she cant help but agree.

she's definitely making a come back, and this time, she's going to go home with the gold.

WITH FIRE BLAZING IN OUR EYES
      WE ARE THE PHOENIX, SEE US RISE
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes